Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience (635 Views)

Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future: A Bitter Experience! / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by GoooodHardDick: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
The very same girl you're supporting with your last cent today will one day tell her new boyfriend how she survived a man like you without a car, a better job and a house.

SIMPS Build yourself first before you get excited and spend your money in a relationship. You don't even have a drivers licenses, but you're buying your girlfriend a bone straight hair, bags, Christmas gifts, shoes, phone etc. When was the last time you bought a gift for your mother? angry abi is your mother allergic to receiving gifts? Sense fall on you there!!

Enrol yourself at any registered colleges and advanced yourself as a man. Start a small side business and make money. STOP investing in relationships more than your future. Or else, girls will date you, use you, survive you and get a better guy (Red pillers like us). You'll be a cleaner of girls cleaning them for better guys (Red pillers). Your duty will be to clean girls for potential husbands (red pillers). WAKE UP MAN and stop simp-ing around!!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by Haynnie: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Are you done wailing?

Now, drink water and allow simps to do what’ they are good at so at the end experience will speak for thy self.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by futurerex: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
You were making sense untill you came up with red pill of a thing. It's not about been a red piller but having sense and knowing that relationship is not poverty alleviation opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by Kly003: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
They never know..... They seem to invest their emotions to these hvngry slvts who are out for the highest bidders..

Truth is, women know what they want and stick to their standards and ns principles. They never compromise and let their eyes off the goal- which is dating a rich guy that will spoil her and secure her future..

However, men of these days have no standards... No standards at all., everything goes for them. Yu will see a successful milionnaire simp and one dirty girl from surulere will be using his head.

Sometimes, i wish i could invoke our fore father's to teach every man game.. Cos we lost it. Their days they were polygamous, married virgins and yet curtailed the family with one voice. These days you even find simps advocating for feminists for cheap "awnnn" comments.

Guys, set your standards and stick to it. Na we dey empower these broke leeches. But I'm happy people are beginning to see the scam in relationship and even marriage lately.

I see more a generation of ruin where women will run out of husband and beg to be 5th wives.

This i have seen

3 Likes

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by futurerex: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Majority of you would come here "Nairaland" to form red piller but a simp in real life.

Dumping a lady after spending on her begged her for sex doesn't make you a red piller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by GoooodHardDick: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kly003:
They never know..... They seem to invest their emotions to these hvngry slvts who are out for the highest bidders..

Truth is, women know what they want and stick to their standards and ns principles. They never compromise and let their eyes off the goal- which is dating a rich guy that will spoil her and secure her future..

However, men of these days have no standards... No standards at all., everything goes for them. Yu will see a successful milionnaire simp and one dirty girl from surulere will be using his head.

Sometimes, i wish i could invoke our fore father's to teach every man game.. Cos we lost it. Their days they were polygamous, married virgins and yet curtailed the family with one voice. These days you even find simps advocating for feminists for cheap "awnnn" comments.

Guys, set your standards and stick to it. Na we dey empower these broke leeches. But I'm happy people are beginning to see the scam in relationship and even marriage lately.

I see more a generation of ruin where women will run out of husband and beg to be 5th wives.

This i have seen

Preach the gospel word sir. Fire on
Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by GoooodHardDick: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
futurerex:
Majority of you would come here "Nairaland" to form red piller but a simp in real life.

Dumping a lady after spending on her begged her for sex doesn't make you a red piller.

What's the Matter son? Is everything okay?

You seem lost. This post is for people with high IQ

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by GoooodHardDick: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
futurerex:

Read the comment of the guy above you and understand what the subject of discussion is here. You seem totally lost
Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by futurerex: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

What's the Matter son? Is everything okay?

You seem lost. This post is for people with high IQ
You're a weakling looking for someone to comfort you. Kpele!

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing In Relationships More Than Your Future. A Bitter Experience by GoooodHardDick: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2022
futurerex:
You're a weakling looking for someone to comfort you. Kpele!

This is a thread for Redpillers son not for simps. Look for threads for your kinds and pour your frustration there.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Reacts To Loss At Grammy / H / Do I Have Narcissistic Traits Am Not Aware Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.