Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42275 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by promiseland245(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2022
You must be clowning...lol
occfx:

May be she is dragging road with the train... You know women thinking that the train supposed to stop for her
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Lol Gazzuzz Baba twale

Greetings Brother
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Ate247(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2022
This is suicide. Clearly seen in the video.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by pocom35: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

No sense... Even in Dubai or UK..a train can't stop that instant to avoid the crash..

The lady committed suicide..
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by REALretep(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2022
There's supposed to be demarcations or technologies that would warn people of train approaching from a distance or even prevent anything crossing the rails when a train is at a close distance.

Government must have to do that to safeguard the lives of citizens
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bewla(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2022
shocked
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
Q one and two
1 The car engine stop
2 Panic
3 hurriedly build
4 fear of Boko Haram attack

Last last you say the country is Finnish - what have you done to improve it abi you no hear america say don't think what America will do for you but what you do for America

Same apply here the only thing you think about is how government will share money for you no work

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Midastorch(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Brov, you're the dumbest of your kind, I really bow for your stupidity, A train stops while moving? It actually proves our point that most of Peter Obi supporters are naive and I gnorant in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by ubox: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Passionate1:

It's called Railway barrier or Level crossing barrier.
Naija leaders stupidity na your mate.

There are clearly marked crossing bridges and area along the entire track from Abuja to Kaduna. Upon approach to any of those, the trains usually slow down and gives warnings ahead.

As usual, our Nigerians create shortcuts which are illegal and dangerous to both themselves and train passengers and are unknown to the train driver.

If the train dare catches brake at these points , the lives of over 800 (passengers) people would be in great danger.

If she had survived, she would be promptly arrested for threat to live and related offenses.

Copied..

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by wamide042(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2022
I read someone saying “Why did the train not stop” wait are you whining me.
Maybe you think it’s the one they do in Hollywood or Bollywood where Trains will stop at high speed…
Trains have brakes but not as quick as you might think..
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by xyrexzmanto: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2022
You see this kubwa Railway track naah dead zone for depressed people. Have seen alot of death on tgat track. Both humans & animals.
That area is Aisha store chikakore. RIP
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Fmghewzy2: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are extremely unintelligent, every little opportunity for morons like you to bash the government.

She died due to her negligence or decision to commit suicide, how is it government fault.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by richeeyo(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

#Nengi

Imagine, this S/E people are uneducated yet they come and argue blindly on Nairaland,
Go buy brake pads for the train

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by wallarwallar(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Sincerely it was a suicide . If the person that recorded hv enough time to capture the moment then I believe the woman hv more time to get out of d car be4 d train hit her. Hopefully police investigation will reveal the truth
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2022
What if there are explosives with her in the car?

This shouldn't be seen merely as an accident, but a deadly suicide mission averted..

My candid point made!

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by purplekayc(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Pwettylinda:
How can someone pack on a train line

I no understand. Why will the person park on the track
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2022
metaluterus:
Deliberate suicide

Lagos people are sharper than this people from the other side. They will drag you out of that your suicide mission attempt

Kudos the Lagosians
u are a clown
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by clems88(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2022
I don't understand.
Why did she park across the rail?
Why didn't she come out when the train was blasting the horn?
Could it be that the car developed an issue?? Even though she should have came out when the train was coming from afar.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by mrlycan: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2022
This is pure suicide..No two ways about it. She parked there herself and she has at least 30 seconds to come out. Did she scream that she is stucked. NO........Its suicide.............
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by dabigwalls: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Explain to me please

quote author=omale88 post=119190834]its called an accidental suicide, victims making their death look like an accident so they are honoured instead of the latter.its obvious she was in a mess only death could make her escape the life torturing moments she could face,but there is no quiting the universe if she ain't done getting what she wants with you.those who know know.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by WilsonBright935: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Trains don't just apply break
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
From a friend related to the lady. She purposely killed herself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Serves the idiot owner right, hope he was in the car.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by AlphaStorm: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2022
The Camera man is a FAILURE !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Bobbiee: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2022
She's a fool. If she wanted to kill herself, she could have just laid flat on the rail track, rather than block the track with her car. Had the train derailed, lots of people would have died.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Bobbiee: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2022
This would have made a good high budget action film in Nigeria though
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2022
mightyhaze:
Haba..
Was she asleep?
Depressed?
Suicide cry cry cry cry
Other mainland suicidal enrollees would want to adopt this option.
People should vigilant
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
metaluterus:
Deliberate suicide

Lagos people are sharper than this people from the other side. They will drag you out of that your suicide mission attempt

Kudos the Lagosians
Is there a suicide that is not DELIBERATE?
Please explain we are all here to learn
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by greygoblings(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.

It's definitely suicide. But she changed her mind at the last minute but it was too late. If she sat in the vehicle with her seatbelt strapped to her, she might have survived the crash. The action to leave the car at the last minute ensured her death.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by shortgun(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You say wetin?����
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2022
TheChameleon:

The guy isn't particularly smart. He made the story another opportunity to bash Government. The fool doesn't know even in Western world, people commit train suicides.

Because a train is something that you say STOP and it does instantly.

Valcon88 described it well. She made up her mind to commit suicide...but at the last minute seeing the huge train bearing on her... shocked hearing the deafening noise, she realized at that point just how precious Life was. But it was too late.

I can bet she crapped or peed on herself in those last moments. Sheer terror! shocked

They deserve all the bashing
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by VanuatuWycombe: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You spoilt your brilliant comment with the last paragraph.
Even in developed world, this happens. It’s not a matter of the leader you choose. Must we politicize everything in Nigeria?

Don’t you know it’s either the driver has problem with the car and was perplexed, not knowing what to do at that moment or she could be depressed and trying to take her life?
There’s no way a train can halt in such situation without it not derailing and killing many people on board. The rule of the profession is for the train driver to ram into such object and safe many lives aboard.
Please let’s take politics out of most things. Which president will now have time to be traveling from village to village and talking to people on how to behave or how not to behave?
What is your parents doing to teach you how to behave? Or you want them to leave you for the president to teach?

It is good you let us know you are using every opportunity to campaign a presidential candidate of your choice.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by greygoblings(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Trains don't just apply break

The question sef shock me. Why will someone be asking why did the train not apply break? Does it look like a car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Cleanest Cities In Africa 2019 / Sriwijaya Flight 'suspected' To Have Crashed. Rescue Operations Underway / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.