Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42296 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Ara21(f): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

From my findings, train cannot stop within such a short time, demarcations are mostly put on the highway, and the train has a magnetic force that magnets any metal 100m close to it. But I wonder why she can't wait for it to pass.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
kekakuz:
While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now

why do Nigeria have road across a rail track ?
who idea is that ?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by clemzo101(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2022
If she were to be alive sef them for arrest her
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by arantess: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2022
jhubril:
She could have just jumped to the back seat as that would have offered her a narrow escape. May her S RIP
She would have been dead anyway

It's easier to open a door than jump to the back seat

Try it right now, go to your car and see which is easier to do

8 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bekpo(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
sorry am not getting you. Are they to sui the federal railway for parking on her car pack or she should be suid for parking on railway line? Oga use ur sense now

My dear, u know some people think from their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by arantess: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

why do Nigeria have road across a rail track ?
who idea is that ?

For real?

There are trains that pass through residential buildings in advanced countries oo

It's stupid or suicidal people that stand in the way of trains

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by naturalflow: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2022
In the Last generation,when we have good establishments,the NRC used to build barriers where train crosses critical junctions.in this bubu own,the build across markets,bus stops,along churches,if una want die make una die.wicked government.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by gonkin(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

A train suddenly stopping? That's gonna make it derail. Total distance covered when stopping depends on number of carts its carrying. And 200ft of distance isn't enough for a train

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by tarantino1: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Looks like suicide to me

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by seunak2016: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The bigger question is; who was filming all of this, and for what purpose?
instead of the idiot to scream MADAM RUN OUT CAR, TRAIN IS COMING he just filming as if it's nollywood

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2022
dustmalik:
She tried to get out of the car at the last minute but it was too late
Why did the car stop on the rail tracks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Curious345: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2022
It was suicide ..pure and simple

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by arantess: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Ara21:

From my findings, train cannot stop within such a short time, demarcations are mostly put on the highway, and the train has a magnetic force that magnets any metal 100m close to it. But I wonder why she can't wait for it to pass.
No, this train does not have magnetic force

High speed trains do, not this one we use in nigeria

She couldn't have waited for it to pass because she was parked on the track, she was suicidal

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Haveyoueatentod: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2022
The driver committed suicide by train
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Passionate1(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

It's called Railway barrier or Level crossing barrier.
Naija leaders stupidity na your mate.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by coralz: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Even if her car got stuck on the rail track, she would have come out of her car knowing fully that a train can come at any time. I suspect suicide.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by mercysamuelson(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Chinjo2

Bro did I hear you say why did the train not apply brakes? Do you think train is Okada?

You dey mind e yeye talk? Some people talk because dem just want talk. Brakes ok, break ni.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Faposky95: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2022
She couldn't have foreseen her death.....
RIP
This is Naija....
Someone filmed this, and no warning or ranting towards the car as the train approached.....?
We're getting better by the day in this live filming thing
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Yazmin: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

There are clearly marked crossing bridges and area along the entire track from Abuja to Kaduna. Upon approach to any of those, the trains usually slow down and gives warnings ahead.

As usual, our Nigerians create shortcuts which are illegal and dangerous to both themselves and train passengers and are unknown to the train driver.

If the train dare catches brake at these points , the lives of over 800 (passengers) people would be in great danger.

If she had survived, she would be promptly arrested for threat to live and related offenses.

Warm regards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Haveyoueatentod: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
It's obvious she was asked to leave the tracks but she refused that's why there's a recording in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by bennybuhari: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2022
Impatience abi na suicide?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by int0x80(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
This looks like a suicide, she intentionally opened the door once the train got closer.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Rubbiish(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Not possible for the train to stop
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by detectivejones: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The bigger question is; who was filming all of this, and for what purpose?
My thoughts exactly
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BlessT33: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2022
This doesn't look right. What was she doing there? This needs deep analysis.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by CHARLOE(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Maybe she expected d train to stop for her cos she's a woman

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by adioolayi(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2022
This is a suicide....it's so clear.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by sharpwriter(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
ValCon888:
She was waiting for the train.
The vehicle was purposely parked in the middle of the tracks.
She heard the blast of the train horn but she stayed on.
She realised she was about to die and the instinct to live kicked in that's why she tried opening the door.

Death said it was too late for her to change her mind.
Apt! No analysis could have been better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Badguy77(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Nothing anybody go tell me this is a suicide...
May her soul rest in peace and face judgement amen
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BlessT33: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Rubbiish:

Not possible for the train to stop

Train does not stop or brakes are applied systematically?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by iamdapsyj(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

A train don't just stop abruptly like that bro .... even when you apply brakes, it will still take some time before it stops.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Ayobeck(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2022
To my own view,it seem dis woman intentionally want to commit suicide,dat is y e stay there..because this is confused,person no wan die,no go stay like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Top 10 Cleanest Cities In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.