Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42272 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
dustmalik:
She tried to get out of the car at the last minute but it was too late

The dead lady is the only human being I can think of who can be so slow getting out of a car about to be rammed by a speeding train.

What?

Was she trying to pack her purse and phone, sorry, PHONES??

The complete lack of urgency makes me wonder if she didn't commit suicide.

However, I can't blame the train operator. Rails and train wheels are made of steel, and the train cannot stop or swerve on a dime.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by godofuck231: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
No case , just a stupid woman who has issues with safety and instructions, when you try to warn women they act like you are a genetic enemy to their race , I hope God tell her her mistakes since men are no good to her , at least her husband go see side chic marry
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by GodsOwn2004(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.

Could it be that the car suddenly developed fault on the track?

Could it be that the driver didnt know car was on the track?

Could be lack of concentration and awareness(due to phone call, loud music inside the car) that a train is fast approaching?

Could it be a suicide mission.?

Could it be that the car tyres got hooked by rail steel members?

Could it Village people handwork?

Could it be that the driver was driving on that route for the first time?

Could it be that the crossing is illegal ,reason why NRC didn't place warning sign there

Who will provide answers to above questions now??

FG/NRC ought to have placed a railway warning sign at that crossing.

My condolences to the family of the departed.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by acorntree(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Apt! No analysis could have been better than this.

I think her car breakdown in the middle of the rail and she was eager , and trying to start and leave the rail on time before the train arrived. She might have been warned by passers by to leave the car inorder to save her life but might have refused as she doesn't want to lose her car during this harsh economy She forgot that life is precious than material things. I wish her rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by godofuck231: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

You saw /hear train coming, you still went ahead to drive across the tracks. &you no japa even when the car got stuck.
And the camera man even had enough time to do a video coverage. Enough time for her to escape. shocked

This one na foolishness abi na Village People.

she want the train to stop na , do you know who her husband is? He's rich and powerful, most likely she was calling her husband to tell buhari to stop the train , lol

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Rubbiish(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2022
BlessT33:

Train does not stop or brakes are applied systematically?
Vehicles on high speed don't suddenly come to a halt, let alone train. U need to watch train accidents in foreign countries, especially in india. Train tracks are everywhere there, once a train is on motion it crushes everything it comes across. Even when emergency brakes are applied, it can take very long to come to a halt because of its high speed. The only way to suddenly halt a train is to the destroy the tracks, that was what those terrorist guys did.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Passionate1(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Definitely No b suicide mission.
Na Ignorance or lack of concentration and Focus.
I still put d blame on Bad leadership. .
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2022
All the controls of the car must have jammed at that moment the tyres hit the rail
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by futurerex: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
Train should stop
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by kelmicheal: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
This is suicidal how come those onlookers recording the incidence before it happens couldn't alert the woman to remove her car from the train tracks quickly and also mental illness is also an issues here because a normal person can not park car on a train track and stay inside
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BennyDGreat: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2022
metaluterus:
Deliberate suicide

Lagos people are sharper than this people from the other side. They will drag you out of that your suicide mission attempt

Kudos the Lagosians

Omo wen train dey come....if the woman grab person nko....no Lagosian go wait ohh
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by deepwater(f): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2022
ValCon888:
She was waiting for the train.
The vehicle was purposely parked in the middle of the tracks.
She heard the blast of the train horn but she stayed on.
She realised she was about to die and the instinct to live kicked in that's why she tried opening the door.

Death said it was too late for her to change her mind.

Have you heard of the word PANIC?

I bet you would never know who you would react when you panic. Panic freeze some people up and makes other spontaneous with kinetic energy

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oneMalik: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
From the second pix the driver has left the car maybe she forgot something and wanted to rush and get it while the door was open then there comes the train .

Negligence ! That's it .
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by efeski(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2022
kekakuz:
While growing up, our father's told us that the reason people get stuked in train track is because of a magnetic force. Honestly it's looking like that now

Eat more protein
It's good for growth
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Why could she be waiting thinking the train will stop for her. embarassed
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by poncedeleon: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The bigger question is; who was filming all of this, and for what purpose?

Good Bless You. Oil dey your head. how did the person know this will happen and why was he filming.unless the woman was on a sucide mission

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BennyDGreat: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
boss e don do me b4 ooooooo for the train track wey dey after onipetesi going towards oba akran. I been dey use my bus carry goods then and I carry overload so traffic light stop me as I been try drive the bus na so e quench ontop the rail gangan one lastma guy just fly inside say red light don stop me say I no wait b4 we know wetin dey occur train dey blow horn boss motor no start door no open because of overload me and lastma con dey push ourselves we didn't even think of passing the window luckily the werey bus start as I move am go front go park if you see as lastma officials descend on me unknown say the lastma guy don piss for body. It wasn't funny as at the time it was happening but anytime I see the lastma official around that area I just laugh and he also waves back grin

Lol....na God save Una

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Dshocker(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2022
The woman dey stupid and foolish, no RIP for her.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by BennyDGreat: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin you well so? cheesy cheesy

Lol Gazzuzz Baba twale
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Abbeytoy(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

Kido, that's not train station and train no be bike, bicycle or korope wey they our street o

Again, there was not road in that place but the residents created thier easy access to that place. I have same linked to my house, in fact, I have never use the normal road as it far but use train way.

Not every time you should criticise the country or the government, even if you vote those angels they'll also share the fault.

Jesus was never loved by all and even get killed with all his good deeds

Wake up

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Which one be "why did the train not stop"?

You think say train get break like car?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by occfx: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Should this be seen as a suicide??
What was she doing
A lot of questions
She could revise the car very easily
She could drive through
She could have ran away earlier
Of all places to park, why on a railway
I don’t really understand this though

May God grant her eternal rest and console her family and friends

Strange way to die

May be she is dragging road with the train... You know women thinking that the train supposed to stop for her
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by OyinO: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Clear case of suicide. Very clear. She committed suicide. She deliberately ended her own life.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by promiseland245(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
When i read that question, i was like does he think a train is a common bike or something......
Chinjo2:

Bro did I hear you say why did the train not apply brakes? Do you think train is Okada?
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by victorazy(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

Not everything is ordinary.
Witchcraft is real.
Is obvious the occupant of the car was struggling to come out of the car BUT maybe the sit-belt held her.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by adamskutty(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2022
One werey dey there the shout blood of Jesus. Blood of Jesus to do wetin now abi na blood of Jesus go reverse the incident? grin
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Dshocker(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

You dey make me laugh, sue the government in what way?

She foolish parked a car on a rail track, she saw the train coming and still sat in her car, the government can sue her, even at death.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by sholikay(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

Dey play oooo. undecided
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by oneMalik: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2022
I think the car was tinted and someone behind was talking to the driver and he/she opened the door to answer the person not minding he/she stopped on the rail.

Negligence !
Yes , that's it !
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by promiseland245(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Amilli(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2022
I think the car got stuck on the railway . Toyota Camry can be low sometimes .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / Man Raises Concern Over Cracked Basement Pillar At The Lagos Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.