Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car (42281 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by FuckDModz: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

Why did the train not stop?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.

Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by alkali45(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2022
werey
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Toni19: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Your question is like someone asking why can't God built net in the sky for birds not to shit on ground.
If government put demarcation anywhere, u trust my country people they will pull it down and if there are officials monitoring the demarcation, they my Nigeria people will find another way to cross...

Smithkafors:
I don’t get it….what is she doing in the car at that moment?. Why is she not moving the car?.

Why are there no demarcations to stop cars from crossing when a train is approaching?.

This country is finished and some young people that can’t differentiate their left from their right wants to finish it totally.

If una like no vote competent leaders who is agile to move around the country and speak directly to the people. Go vote Dubai or UK unhealthy landlords.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Starships4u(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:
Why is there no railway crossing .this is crazy

Why didn't she run out of the car .

Cameraman had one job and failed

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

The family would even pay for damages,
How did yhu look at the situation?
Who'd yhu pack yhur vehicle across a rail track?
Why didn't she move when she heard the horns?
Why did she decide to jump out instead of driving away?
She could have easily caused the train to derail do yhu know that?

Who'd have beared the cost of hanging the train back on its track?

Uhna way just tire me.
Goan hire a lawyer for her and make money for her from FGN if yhur ass wouldn't be thrown to jail....

We just want to blame the government for everything.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Starships4u(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Toni19:

Your question is like someone asking why can't God built net in the sky for birds not to shit on ground.
If government put demarcation anywhere, u trust my country people they will pull it down and if there are officials monitoring the demarcation, they my Nigeria people will find another way to cross...
Yhu de mind them?

Why on earth would a sane person park on rail tracks?
Just why?

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by occfx: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
promiseland245:
You must be clowning...lol

Yes they drive like demons... A woman will want to dodge pot hole, instead of her to wait so you pass before she put head on your lane, she would rather put head first and expect you to go back for her to pass first. If you insist she should go back, una go sleep there that day.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by ChronicGp(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2022
_I believe she was on a suicide mission. _
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by basybasy: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are spurring nonsense. If you know Kubwa very well. There are so many areas where people create just to cross roads with small space as they just buy some illegal lands there. I mean, the road that are not in d master plan. The main road at the Brick Estate was done under ground where motor and train will not clash. May be something was wrong, how many second does it take to cross one rail track? Less that 3seconds
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Toni19: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2022
What are you saying oga?

Get sense small na.

You see death trap you enter it, you are blaming the hunter. Even animal recognizes traps..

spinna:

Her family can cash out suing the federal railway for negligence.. there should be a warning bell and gate etc.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by okoolori(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Chinjo2:

Bro did I hear you say why did the train not apply brakes? Do you think train is Okada?

Don't mind the idiot fool... Displaying his stupidity in public places .
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
It's either a suicide, pure act of God, village people at work or the concoction of the three.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by formular2002(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Why blame government?
This is Suicide.
RIP
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by blowjohn(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Midastorch:

Brov, you're the dumbest of your kind, I really bow for your stupidity, A train stops while moving? It actually proves our point that most of Peter Obi supporters are naive and I gnorant in all ramifications

Ur worse than the person that asked the question u claim to be stupid.

U had to bring in politics and a presidential candidate's name.

Ur no different frm people who respond to others in this forum with tribalistic and religious comments.

Instead of attacking the message, u attack the messenger.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jamace(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Distraction, fear, confusion and indecision.. So sad.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by newnigerdelta00: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ2nNFolN8

This is the moment when the Abuja- Kaduna train rammed into a car that was on the tracks on Thursday.

The driver of the car was a woman named Hajia Selimat Idowu, who resides in the Chikakore community in Zone E, Abuja. She has been confirmed dead.

Nothing but suicide
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by newnigerdelta00: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are idiot,is it government that drove the car there you goat, you see person carry car park for middle of train track you saying vote this vote that idiot....

Na poor man day drive Camry
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Naz34(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

most of you talk and reason like fools in this forum. For God sake this was an accident, a daily global occurence . It has nothing to do with the mumu comparisond you are putting up there. Some of una no just get brain at all.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by ayo2008: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Mystic216:
Should this be seen as a suicide??
What was she doing
A lot of questions
She could revise the car very easily
She could drive through
She could have ran away earlier
Of all places to park, why on a railway
I don’t really understand this though

May God grant her eternal rest and console her family and friends

Strange way to die

The spiritual surely controls the physical. There are indeed spiritual battles only the prayerful Christians can win this spiritual battles...so sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Mechejy: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
When trains are on their engines,as I heard, becomes magnetic and can magnet anything iron on its way
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by michoim(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Chinjo2:
This looks more like suicide to me.
Perhaps
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by thundafire: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:

common sense if ur car gets jammed on a railway line u run away. She was never suppose to climb the rail without proper observation if a train is coming. She was expected to stop especially if the rail is an active one,so she caused her death
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Bhol28: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Looks more like a suicide mission.but If that is a level crossing area of the track there should be gates at either sides locked against vehicles when the train is approaching and it's not for car parking.The car seems to be parked there waiting for the train to come and crush it
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Realist777: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Smithkafors:

What the Bleep does this have to do with the government?
Didn't you see that the car was parked right on the railway?
Who in his or her right fucking senses would park a car on a railway and even open the car doors down like that?
I guess your type would blame Buhari for your inability to Bleep the hell out of your babe!
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by ogastone(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2022
No day in Nigeria without bad news. Everyday,... killing killing, death. Y
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2022
She probably thought it was abandoned train track. And maybe was in shock abd couldnt act fast enough
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by LOVEGINO(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

The bigger question is; who was filming all of this, and for what purpose?
the person filming noticed the train coming from afar. Its either she was stocked on the rail track or its a suicide.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by buchito1(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2022
IranianSea:

You're not wise. Train can't just apply brake, nowhere in the world train apply brake when it's on the top speed. Even if he can, he shouldn't because insecurity is getting crazy. The driver could be a bandits or used by them to force the train to its stop so that they can kidnapp travelers again?
About this coming election, WE WISE NIGERIANS ARE VOTING TINUBU, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM BEEN UNHEALTHY, WE WILL VOTE HIM AND HE IS WINNING ALREADY.
Actually you're not wise.

You're sick and mentally deranged to not caring if the person your voting is unhealthy or not...

Urchin! angry
Don't bother quoting me, I won't respond.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by nzubegod: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
omale88:
its called an accidental suicide, victims making their death look like an accident so they are honoured instead of the latter.its obvious she was in a mess only death could make her escape the life torturing moments she could face,but there is no quiting the universe if she ain't done getting what she wants with you.those who know know.

Sense

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by cjwalter(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
BannedUser:
This isn't suicide. She opened the door and tried getting out at the last second literally. She was presented with probably the biggest decision of her life and was too confused (or ignorant?) to make the right decision within seconds. There are many instances car tires get stuck on train tracks so It's a common occurrence. She lost her life trying to save her car.

Bro your right, people where saying is suicide, i was there d car got struck on the track as she was going to work, so the guy at d back was telling her to revise te car, if u watch closely she was on it, she had enough time to run out and leave that car, but she wanted to drive out, i even heard the car was bought new, i aslo believe she was panicking and didn't know when d train was too close, when she noticed and opened the door it was too late
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by IranianSea: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2022
buchito1:
Actually you're not wise.

You're sick and mentally deranged to not caring if the person your voting is unhealthy or not...

Urchin! angry
Don't bother quoting me, I won't respond.
Mumu chinadu, go back to the east. You and your people are not want here in the west, GO BACK!
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2022
spinna:

There were many people there nobody cared to help her.

The train can't stop abruptly at such speed.
Re: Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car by phemmyfour: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2022
ValCon888:
She was waiting for the train.
The vehicle was purposely parked in the middle of the tracks.
She heard the blast of the train horn but she stayed on.
She realised she was about to die and the instinct to live kicked in that's why she tried opening the door.

Death said it was too late for her to change her mind.
I will go with this submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.