Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED (35114 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/police-nab-ipob-esn-chief-bongo-recover-stolen-vehicle-ied/

To what end? We've all seen what civil war caused!!! Is this caused by hopelessness
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by gidgiddy: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/police-nab-ipob-esn-chief-bongo-recover-stolen-vehicle-ied/

This story is complete nonsense, totally made up. And Im sure the Bongo they are talking about does not even exist
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by MarketDispatch: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

Vote tomorrow ... Slawormirr can bear us witness

[b]Be deceiving your self. Even Buhari does not worry and deceive himself by going up and down to campaign, but rather squeezing and screwing anything that will prevent INEC from announcing OBI as the winner eg change of Bank notes, restrictions on withdrawal, all Army, Navy, Airforce, EFCC, Customs, NSCDC, Police to be at polling booths. BVAS, instant Electronic transmission of results after all party Agents sign ...More to come

Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Zeezenho: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:
Can you compare Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the useless Peter Obi the liar of the century with his useless statistics. I pity all the useless Obidient's urchins that will waste their precious votes on Peter Obi, a monumental failure who failed as Anambra governor...

My fellow youths let join hands together and make our Country better again for our future and the future of our children .

Peter Obi the liar and his useless Obidient's urchins are all bunch of jokers and waste of time .

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better tomorrow ... Slawormirr can bear us witness

Urchin your lord tinubu is the main lier everything about him is lies fr name to profession to patent,age, achievement even ordinary photo he lied about. Look tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Memeni(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Not only chief...it's IPOB president grin grin grin cheesy....bunch of ingrates
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by tfelicityk(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hope the out come of this investigation will yield a very good result?
Innocent people are dying everyday...
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by occfx: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
How many times will they nap* BONGO *. something is not clear about d story

Obi will stop this back and forth

I am seeing gas cylinders... And Biafra flag
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Igboslayer: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gs
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Memeni(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
This same picture again....how many times will this picture be posted here....and who's the clown moving this to front page
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Igboslayer: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
MrALIVE:
only a fool goes around saying that Obi failed as Governor.
Did OBI develop that shit hole called Awka… Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria with the largest numbers of untarred roads, poor infrastructure with littlest or no government presence…only a bastard will make statements like this in public space and still make a bold face.

Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by etrouble: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
save ur tears for February crying now is a waste . believe me u will cry a river that will be name after u

We humiliated you in 2015. We repeated it in 2019. So humiliating idiots and nincompoops has become a hobby. We will humiliate you once again in 2023
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by jcross19: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:
Can you compare Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the useless Peter Obi the liar of the century with his useless statistics. I pity all the useless Obidient's urchins that will waste their precious votes on Peter Obi, a monumental failure who failed as Anambra governor...

My fellow youths let join hands together and make our Country better again for our future and the future of our children .

Peter Obi the liar and his useless Obidient's urchins are all bunch of jokers and waste of time .

are you mad? Can you see how wicked you are!! If we search very well you are still looking for job to sustain your life, see confused man that trusted his destiny in the hand of shaky shaky hand , what a wasted life you are , the one APC don show you never do? You want to see shege shege..
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

Rule 1: You must look stupid to support the blublaaa king
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Ekzoba(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin
Abfinest007:
save ur tears for February crying now is a waste . believe me u will cry a river that will be name after u
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by isaiahethan: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

Everything about you looks stupid
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Romanus123: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please I need someone/agency around Ibeju Lekki/Epe (Lagos State)to teach me about FOREX Trade.
I really want to learn and invest in it.
Call/WhatsApp: 08036597442
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Ten06(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

We cannot vote for ded people, their brainless supporter information will surely be disregarded
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by ModCaller: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

You must be very wicked to ask people to vote for someone who should be in a retirement home for the elderly
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

How much are they paying you to sell your future? Abi you be illiterate ni? Pushing tinubu for president? Bobo yi o wicked o
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Culture101: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
gas cylinders,Biafran flag and God knows what is in the plastic bags is no evidence,could all be made up propaganda.
We don’t even see a single photo of all the operations carried out in the north,army neutralizies Biko haram,bandits without a single picture or video proof but we keep seeing Biafran flags and Ipob pics and videos.
Hope all these are not made up,framing innocent people.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Corrinthians(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

This story is complete nonsense, totally made up. And Im sure the Bongo they are talking about does not even exist
The same way Ikonsu never existed. Ekpa. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by BeardedMeat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:

Go and remove the logs in your eyes. The whole of your Benue is now a cemetery. You can delete this one too.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Successlane: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
This African prophet predicted world cup results from the beginning

He predicted the countries that will play finals and the country that will win

It's very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGANS7cYIs

[/quote]

The prophet must have tested positive to MALARIA and TYPHOID combined to make such declarations

Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by BreconHills(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
buzorcharles:

U cannot be supporting Tinubu and not look or sound stupid

Day by day you are losing the young voters you are depending on in the sw. The yorubas do not abuse our elders even when they disagree with them. In yoruba tradition a person who abuses elders will not attain old age.

I am pointing this out just I pointed out that you cannot insult the northern poor and expect anything other than a complete whitewash in the north. Increasing young yorubas are saying they will not vote. They may not like Tinubu but they also fo not like the strident and abuse their family members get from the obidient.

Obidients are making so many mistakes and falling for provocation real or imagined.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Popeonah(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

I'm an igbo man, if I hear say them catch am. Lies ipob is ever after good citizen. Everybody should vote wisely voting tinubu or atiku is not bad but it's Ibo's turn. Constitution states it's their turn. Know this and know peace
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by Asstrax: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good riddance
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by asanausana91: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
attackgat:
Ha

Only a complete idiot would believe this stage managed story. Dies anyone actually believe that if these were real bombs, the Nigerian police would have had the guts to stack the bombs like that without any fear that one might go off, along with the resr, and kill everyone?

They say they went a "notorious camp", to this day, nobody has seen one single picture of a camp anywhere in the South East

They said they captured an ESN commander but he is no where to be seen

Its clear that what the Nigerian Police does is just to get Biafran flag, arrange it with some nonsense, take picture the release cock and bull story to the public

I can feel your pain. The day we will catch you, you go hear am.
Useless people, the name of the kingpin is there go and verify.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Giving power to Peter Obi will be the greatest mistake Nigeria will ever make.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by asanausana91: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Memeni:
This same picture again....how many times will this picture be posted here....and who's the clown moving this to front page
why not bring the other thread with this picture
Re: Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:

Your comment is a characteristics of a failed state. Fake unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.