Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) (51490 Views)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Congratulations n happy Married life
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pastor pikin family of wife dey do traditional wedding too

Lolzzzzz
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Medianna(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Congratulations
May God bless your home
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

When

When embarassed
when what? You are always against men yet you want a man? Better change your mind set ...Some men are bad so are some women..open your heart and you shall know when
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Is04970: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Happy married life Deborah.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Chee59(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
She looks so fine.
Deebee of the Most High God.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by PopeClems666: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
She don break my heart �
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Omodua(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:
Is alright..

Meanwhile..

GOD BLESS MAZI SIMON EKPA smiley..
Simon Ekpa is a fraud, criminal.

The law shall soon caught up with him. Disturbing the peace of southeast. He Will be bundled to Nigeria from Finland within a short period of time to face charges of crime against humanity.

He can't continue to disturb the peace of Ndigbo!

Idiot,he is!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by kissdabride: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fira09:
Congratulation.
So shall I celebrate my children in Jesus name amen.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by DOM7: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
I appreciate their stands against nudity.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

When

When embarassed

Do you also dream of this?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Congrats Debbie
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:
Is alright..

Meanwhile..

Pls have in mind that this man you post here is working for the opposition party to fight the igbos

Ipob and nnamdi kanu has publicly denied him and his killing on the igbos and his not working for the igbos
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
KingLennon:

May his good deeds also happen to you and your family this festive season. Amen (◔‿◔)

I swear that ekpa has done so much harm on the igbos
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
miketyler:
And let all the blood shield he has brought on the south eastern part of Nigeria be on to you and your family to successive generations..Amen

I swear
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Pls have in mind that this man you post here is working for the opposition party to fight the igbos

Ipob and nnamdi kanu has publicly denied him and his killing on the igbos and his not working for the igbos

Shut up and stop deceiving urself.. The DOS are the ones working for the FG, because they are in support of election, and are against sit-at-home, just because the govt hates it - Ndi Nzama.. Better use ur head before DOS will use it for you.

If you're still following the DOS, then you're a fool that has left Biafra struggle.

God Bless Simon Ekpa

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Shut up and stop deceiving urself.. The DOS are the ones working for the FG, because they are in support of election, and are against sit-at-home, just because the govt hates it - Ndi Nzama.. Better use ur head before DOS will use it for you.

If you're still following the DOS, then you're a fool that has left Biafra struggle.

God Bless Simon Ekpa

I will teach you more about this baifra than more than you know... Ipob are trying to stop this killer from killing the igbos you're busy praising him

Many have reported him in Igbo land bro
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Omodua:

The law shall soon caught up with him. Disturbing the peace of southeast. He Will be bundled to Nigeria from Finland within a short period of time to face charges of crime against humanity.

Idiot,he is!

Very soon the igbos them self will apprehend him

He has done so much harm to families...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I will teach you more about this baifra than more than you know... Ipob are trying to stop this killer from killing the igbos you're busy praising him

Many have reported him in Igbo land bro
Oga go and sit down.. Stop the fulani herdsmen that is slaughtering Igbos in Enugu before coming to talk nonsense..

DOS are FOOLS.. sad

Anybody reporting Simon Ekpa is an enemy of BIAFRA, Get that into ur head angry

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I swear that ekpa has done so much harm on the igbos
Oga go and cry to ur fellow unity beggars.. political mugu like you, if you're not a billionaire like the morons using you, then you must be a complete slowpoke and a disgrace to ur family. grin grin

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Very soon the igbos them self will apprehend him

He has done so much harm to families...
We will apprehend all the fulanis in our bushes and not Mazi Simon Ekpa..

No one told you that he took over from Nnamdi Kanu abi? ohh, you're not informed, oya gerrahere (SUKA) embarassed

If you want to know his rank in the Finnish Army just send me a pm sad

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Omodua:

Idiot,he is!
Please cry me a river..

Go to Finland Army base and apprehend him..

LONG LIVE SIMON EKPA.. Una go see Nnamdi Kanu military version..

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen - A civilian
Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen - A Military Tactical Warlord for that matter.. (You think he's ur zoo ill-trained army - Vuhari grin grin)

1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by weljewel: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Praise be to God!
Thanks be to God for my marriage, my husband,my children.
Thanks be to God Most High for good healthy food, provision and sustainance.
Thanks be to God for the demonstration of His power.
Thanks be to God Most High for calling me into His work.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Sultty(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:
Is alright..

Meanwhile..

wait until they send him over in handcuffs along with all ipigs
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sultty:
wait until they send him over in handcuffs along with all ipigs
Go to Finland Army base and arrest him, ODE

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA smiley smiley

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Go to Finland Army base and arrest him, ODE

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA smiley smiley
the mumu even see himself as finnish tongue he is just being used and when the time is right he will be tied like a cattle and brought to face his warrant
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sultty:
the mumu even see himself as finnish tongue he is just being used and when the time is right he will be tied like a cattle and face his warrant
Used like your overused grandfather abi .. Never.. Go and make ur research, you think he is living in one slum in oshogbo grin grin grin

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Used like your overused grandfather abi .. Never.. Go and make ur research, you think he is living in one slum in oshogbo grin grin grin
quote me within a year of this if I lie
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sultty:
quote me within a year of this if I lie
I have been quoting you already.. So go and rest ur big head now tongue tongue

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Zeal0000007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:
Is alright..

Meanwhile..

God bless mazi Simon ekpa for doing what ? For killer poor and struggling Igbo people. I don't blame u , I blame the south easterners for nurturing and growing a serpent called ipob who has become a monster called ESN, autopilot, unknown gunmen, when they started the were all hailing them, now they're their own.

How can someone who base in Finland be controlling me over here , telling me to go kill and burn down police station and other government facilities, what if I get caught or killed .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.