Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) (51491 Views)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Oga illiterate ...hahhahahahahah... BP wan kill your already dead body . I am just starting with you !

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200

You have finally exposed your madness !!!! Shame on you

Thief ! You must die a horrible death, no two ways about that, thou you are a living corpse.

You are rejected both on NL and in your miserable family. Stupid scammer, just create a new topic nah on how you wan employ driver that will be giving you 16k or 19k on daily basis gringrin Onye Oshi aburu onu !

You wan drive big cars but through crime, devil never romance you be that?

Thunder go still faya to you death weather you return those vehicles or not.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thief ! You must die a horrible death, no two ways about that, thou you are a living corpse.

You are rejected both on NL and in your miserable family. Stupid scammer, just create a new topic nah on how you wan employ driver that will be giving you 16k or 19k on daily basis gringrin Onye Oshi aburu onu !

Hahahahah...you see why are you are poverty stricken? So Ford of 2004 is a big car ? Sorry o.
This one never use even bicycle before .... hahaha.
This is worst boring repetition again ! Use your watery brain small na .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200)
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
davodyguy:
When what?
you dey mind her after she dun insult all the men finish she dey ask when na her fellow woman she go marry
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shame wan kill you abi ? Hahahahah. Oga illiterate , writing Jargons .

Oga illiterate ...hahhahahahahah... BP wan kill your already dead body . I am just starting with you !

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) Died Dec 2,2022.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Mumu illiterate , it's not " weather" abeg . Haba ! Which kind disgrace is this na ?

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200

You have finally exposed your madness !!!! Shame on you! R.I.P
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Scammer, shut up ! Do what I told you to do if your ashawo momma born you well. Why hallucinating up and down like a mental disorder patient you are, spewing dusts.

You will die a miserable fraudster, your objectives here are all thwarted .

Return those stolen vehicles and items or die with them. You no go dey alive enjoy proceeds from those crimes.

Your miserable death will be a joy.

Worthless Bastard will be thinking that I have finally backed down, pwhahahahaha, am your nemesis here .

I know that you are heatbrokened seeing this glorious message on Sunday morning,....only Files will be there to mourn your carcass.

Are you scared of commenting now ? You don see person wey pass you ! If them born you well , comment anywhere for this nairaland . I am here for you

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) R.I.P
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Tundex911: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Omo pastor!!!

Oya make dem ask her if na still virgin

Yeye yeye people
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MATEX30: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Trust me, I've been to a number of wedding, this one seems to be the best so far,

I mean Deborah Paul-Enenche, her wedding is the talk of town

See more photos from thr wedding here

-- https://hoursnearby.com/photos-of-deborah-enenche-white-wedding-to-sam-uloko-hawthorn/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.