Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) (51510 Views)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Ewu! Hope you're aware that the idiot called Samuel ekpa has been arrested by Interpol after plenty report from igbos in Finland

Very soon nairaland will update the news for you anum mpama

ipob has reported him to Interpol
slowpoke.. GO AND UR USELESS FATHER FOR THIS NONSENSE HE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD..

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thunder go fire you soon.

Your useless mum is actually giving me a BJ angry

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

You're a colossal failure like ur haggard looking mother embarassed

Ekperima, you will die miserably..

Those that will mourn you will be flies and maggots !
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by CoolJul: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations to the newly wed! I wish you marital bliss! in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Your useless mum is actually giving me a BJ angry

You were born worthless and will die worthless, Heaven and Earth will despise you,

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Bastardized idiot, go and hang ur useless self.. Suicide is ur best option

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA

DEVIL DON PUNISH SIMON EKPArima !

You will drink poison soon, na your destiny be dat. Wherever you are hiding be it in Finland or it's environ, we will soon smoke you out.

Thunder go strike that TOTO that brought you to this life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:
Is alright..

Meanwhile..

GOD BLESS MAZI SIMON EKPA smiley..

Just imagine grin grin grin
I wonder why the mods allow people like you register with such monikers,for whatever reason though grin
Abi Seun dey plan turn this place to bigotlandforum grin
That guy called seun dey behave somehow,him fit dey enjoy all this tribal hate and gbasgbos, nobody just know sef grin
Shun tribal bigotry.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

DEVIL DON PUNISH SIMON EKPArima !

You will drink poison soon, na your destiny be dat. Wherever you are hiding be it in Finland or it's environ, we will soon smoke you out.

Thunder go strike that TOTO that brought you to this life.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer who doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.
He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.

Bastard coming out to curse Simeon Ekpa but you are an IPOB miscreant and supporter of all the innocent killings going on , now you wan condemn the monster you help build? You are a senseless fool .

Mumu that uses only midnight free data to troll is talking of smoking somebody out . What a joke of the century !

Return my bike or be buried with it. FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

You were born worthless and will die worthless, Heaven and Earth will despise you,

Hahahahahaha. What a big blow to the Jaw . E pain am ....I swear down e pain am .

All these your prayers no dey shame you ? People dey pray for progress , you dey here dey pray make your already dead body be killed over and over again !

Brainless online bully going from thread to thread to insult people. You don jam .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer who doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.
He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.

Return my bike or be buried with it.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shaaa.... Emotional damage !!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhaahah. You are finished !

Return my bike or be buried with it . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces .
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thunder go fire you soon.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber. He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200. He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .
He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200)
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Murderer ! How you go take know?

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber. He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots .

He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200. He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200)
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shut up there monkey ! You are Simon ekperima the fugitive thief!

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Clown of the Century !

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Fixed !

The other moniker mazisimonekpa is very hot for to handle, you ran to this one, you are exposed !

The souls of innocent Biafrans departed will continue to haunt you.

Peace has departed from you long time ago.

Hungry crook !

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bravo, internet warrior!

You will shall be drunk with your own blood, be forming invisible in wherever place you are hiding, soonest you will answer the supreme call.

Fulani is killing Igbos, Simon ekperima is also killing his brothers, then who are you fighting for?

Are you not a dunce ?

Your death will be a miserably low key affair.

You have finally exposed your madness !!!! Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bravo, internet warrior!

You will shall be drunk with your own blood, be forming invisible in wherever place you are hiding, soonest you will answer the supreme call.

Fulani is killing Igbos, Simon ekperima is also killing his brothers, then who are you fighting for?

Are you not a dunce ?

Your death will be a miserably low key affair.

You stupid fool ,I thought you were supporting the killing ? What color of madness is wrong with this bastard? You are a confused fool !

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

You're the goat that is going to die miserably, and only pigs and midgets will mourn your useless demise sad
Incoherent bastard grin grin

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Just imagine grin grin grin
I wonder why the mods allow people like you register with such monikers,for whatever reason though grin
Abi Seun dey plan turn this place to bigotlandforum grin
That guy called seun dey behave somehow,him fit dey enjoy all this tribal hate and gbasgbos, nobody just know sef grin
Shun tribal bigotry.
You're a useless fool, 'Proudlygoat' or whatever you call ur stupid self cheesy
A fool wants nothing to do with wisdom - and this word for fool indicates that he is immovably opposed to knowledge. Congratulation, now you're a FULLY CERTIFIED FOOL grin grin, you can go away with ur miserable midget life cheesy cheesy

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Shaaa.... Emotional damage !!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhaahah. You are finished !

Return my bike or be buried with it . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces .

BOLDED..

Thief ! You are telling us the description of your miserable life..you are really shredded into pieces by FamTomX2.

What about the mission to sell those stolen vehicles??

Create another topics with the account Mrseriousman make I see? Why are you running from doing that since your intends are genuine, bastard criminal.

I know you are crazy about FamTomX2 for exposing your lazy ass but am enjoying that, for me it's fun grin grin

You won't have peace, till you are gunned down, Barawo banza.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

BOLDED..

Thief ! You are telling us the description of your miserable life..you are really shredded into pieces by FamTomX2.

What about the mission to sell those stolen vehicles??

Create another topics with the account Mrseriousman make I see? Why are you running from doing that since your intends are genuine, bastard criminal.

I know you are crazy about FamTomX2 for exposing your lazy ass but am enjoying that, for me it's fun grin grin

You won't have peace, till you are gunned down, Barawo banza.

Hahahaha... Are you sure you are enjoying it or you are crying? Why are you running then ? Why ? But I dey keep you sleepless abi ? That is more than enough .... How far your BP?

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahaha... Are you sure you are enjoying it or you are crying? Why are you running then ? Why ? But I dey keep you sleepless abi ? That is more than enough .... How far your BP?

Hahaha... why is FamTomX2 is running ? Clearly you are mad, criminal let me clear you once, am not an Internet scammer who spent most of his miserable time online searching for innocent ones to SCAM, prettygirl200 also stopped responding to a worthless scammer like you the moment
she understood that you are nothing but a worthless thief.

You are my project here , I don't start a fight and chicken out !

Otu gbawa ashawo nne gi dia ! Ozu aburu onu.

If you are a man enough accept my challenge of creating a new topic before thunder roasts you alive. Idiot, you challenged me on that and I have been posting.

Useless coward, you will die worthless.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahaha... why is FamTomX2 is running ? Clearly you are mad, criminal let me clear you once, am not an Internet scammer who spent most of his miserable time online searching for innocent ones to SCAM, prettygirl200 also stopped responding to a worthless scammer like you the moment
she understood that you are nothing but a worthless thief.

You are my project here , I don't start a fight and chicken out !

Otu gbawa ashawo nne gi dia ! Ozu aburu onu.

If you are a man enough accept my challenge of creating a new topic before thunder roasts you alive. Idiot, you challenged me on that and I have been posting.

Useless coward, you will die worthless.

Hahahahahahaha. The pain is unbearable for you , isn't it ? Cry me a river!

You are lying again ? You mean you don't live and breathe on nairaland ? But you are on every thread in all your miserable pages on nairaland quoting and insulting people ?
Are you sure no be you be that or na your second moniker ? You are a big fool ! A coward who logs in every now and then but scared to reply mentions and yet you don't live on nairaland.

Just keep waiting, Soon you will see another post . And all you can do like you told us is to blah like a he-goat . Nothing else . If you can't get the mods here to ban me cuz you have no proof to support your claims , then what do you think you can do ? Answer that motherfucker! Nothing bloody fool.

E remain make you cry blood ...hahahahahahah. next time you will be more respectful in your quotes .I have not started with you and your second moniker. Na beg you dey beg ....

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
The white wedding was wool!!! Big men that attended that wedding no be here...
Today, Deborah Eneche would be proud that she is a daughter of Pst. Eneche..
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Phantom233: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Congrats to them, Una no de do TM for village again?
Where's d guy from
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahahaha. The pain is unbearable for you , isn't it ? Cry me a river!

You are lying again ? You mean you don't live and breathe on nairaland ? But you are on every thread in all your miserable pages on nairaland quoting and insulting people ?
Are you sure no be you be that or na your second moniker ? You are a big fool ! A coward who logs in every now and then but scared to reply mentions and yet you don't live on nairaland.

Just keep waiting, Soon you will see another post . And all you can do like you told us is to blah like a he-goat . Nothing else . If you can't get the mods here to ban me cuz you have no proof to support your claims , then what do you think you can do ? Answer that motherfucker! Nothing bloody fool.

E remain make you cry blood ...hahahahahahah. next time you will be more respectful in your quotes .I have not started with you and your second moniker. Na beg you dey beg ....

Scammer, shut up ! Do what I told you to do if your ashawo momma born you well. Why hallucinating up and down like a mental disorder patient you are, spewing dusts.

You will die a miserable fraudster, your objectives here are all thwarted .

Return those stolen vehicles and items or die with them. You no go dey alive enjoy proceeds from those crimes.

Your miserable death will be a joy.

Worthless Bastard will be thinking that I have finally backed down, pwhahahahaha, am your nemesis here .

I know that you are heatbrokened seeing this glorious message on Sunday morning,....only Files will be there to mourn your carcass.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

Scammer, shut up ! Do what I told you to do if your ashawo momma born you well. Why hallucinating up and down like a mental disorder patient you are, spewing dusts.

Return those stolen vehicles and items or die with them. You no go dey alive enjoy proceeds from those crimes.

Worthless Bastard will be thinking that I have finally backed down, pwhahahahaha, am your nemesis here .

I know that you are heatbrokened seeing this glorious message on Sunday morning,....only Files will be there to mourn your carcass.

Osukwa Ozo o ....hahahahahah. This shameless illiterate will kill somebody with all these grammatical error Biko nu. Which one is " heartbrokened"? This idiot that has refused to go to school , ogini nwa iti boribo? Headless fowl , you can't spell heartbroken ?

Don't tell me you are getting tired of this trolling because you said you be Jagaban of trolling on nairaland. Are you stupid to reply just once ? Somebody gave you 7 blows of mentions and you responded only once , is that how the BP has frozen your brains and hands ?

Are you sure , you haven't been buried? This one you can't reply again or have you ran for the 3rd time ? If you try it ! I will announce your burial date.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

The pain is too much for this bastard ! Hahahahahahahaha. Until I bury you , I won't leave you . Keep crying ...

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Osukwa Ozo o ....hahahahahah. This shameless illiterate will kill somebody with all these grammatical error Biko nu. Which one is " heartbrokened"? This idiot that has refused to go to school , ogini nwa iti boribo? Headless fowl , you can't spell heartbroken ?

Don't tell me you are getting tired of this trolling because you said you be Jagaban of trolling on nairaland. Are you stupid to reply just once ? Somebody gave you 7 blows of mentions and you responded only once , is that how the BP has frozen your brains and hands ?

Are you sure , you haven't been buried? This one you can't reply again or have you ran for the 3rd time ? If you try it ! I will announce your burial date.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces

Bolded...

Shows how senseless, jobless n miserable you are, hungry scammer !

If I were you I would honorably humbled myself and beg NL for financial help rather than disgracing your miserable ancestors here.

Thief, return the stolen Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 to the owners, before you will spend your Christmas in grave.

How they go take capture you before you escape Lagos na wetin I dey reason because you are destined for a brutal death there. You and ultimely death are not inches apart.

I knew that yesterday's midnight robbery was a huge success.... but continue you are not too far from your shallow grave.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bolded...

If I were you I would honorably humbled myself and beg NL for financial help rather than disgracing your miserable ancestors here.

Thief, return the stolen Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 to the owners, before you will spend your Christmas in grave.

How they go take capture you before you escape Lagos na wetin I dey reason because you are destined for a brutal death there. You and ultimely death are not inches apart.

I knew that yesterday's midnight robbery was a huge success.... but continue you are not too far from your shallow grave.

Are you sure that I am hungry ? But I can afford data more than you abi ? I have cars and you even stole my bike abi ?

Baba illiterate , if you have a job , what are you doing every day and even midnights on nairaland ? You have never started crying yet .

Let me help your brainless self , go to police station and make report . Don't forget to carry your Original car documents , I mean your wheel barrow documents as you no get common sense

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrseriousman: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bolded...

Oga illiterate ...hahhahahahahah... BP wan kill your already dead body . I am just starting with you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.