Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) (51488 Views)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

I have been quoting you already.. So go and rest ur big head now tongue tongue
go crawl under ur shell kid

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sultty:
go crawl under ur shell kid
I thought you're even sensible.. Oya gerrarahere (SUKA) embarassed

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Bethanybethel(f): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zeal0000007:
God bless mazi Simon ekpa for doing what ? For killer poor and struggling Igbo people. I don't blame u , I blame the south easterners for nurturing and growing a serpent called ipob who has become a monster called ESN, autopilot, unknown gunmen, when they started the were all hailing them, now they're their own.

How can someone who base in Finland be controlling me over here , telling me to go kill and burn down police station and other government facilities, what if I get caught or killed .
It's your fulani brothers that are killing the masses in Biafra land, all in the name of herdsmen.. Go and wash ur brains very well so you can reason well.
This is just one source of news from ur own newspaper (Dailypost).. I'm sure if you ask the locals they will tell you that the figure is 200persons.. I know the politicians have brainwashed all you fools..

GOD BLESS MAZI SIMON EKPA

1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Go to Finland Army base and arrest him, ODE

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA smiley smiley

Are you the moniker mazisimonekpa or an imposter.. simple question?

Cos no difference.

Biafran is content of cognition & fact that must be accepted by our oppressors !, but Simon Ekpa's directives to the ipob's foot soldiers killing our brothers at this point in time is unacceptable !

I fought for Biafrans here, let's be mindful to some sensitive issues that may destroy us.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
I absolutely love the cake. So refreshing!

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

We will apprehend all the fulanis in our bushes and not Mazi Simon Ekpa..

No one told you that he took over from Nnamdi Kanu abi? ohh, you're not informed, oya gerrahere (SUKA) embarassed

If you want to know his rank in the Finnish Army just send me a pm sad

No talk this your nonsense near family that have lost love once before they will turn u to ashes in the name of Samuel ekpa

Killing our follow igbos is not what mazi nnamdi is preaching

Samuel should come down him self and be killing the igbos himself and stop using the igbos and be cashing out in the name of fighting baifra and be cashing out
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Oga go and cry to ur fellow unity beggars.. political mugu like you, if you're not a billionaire like the morons using you, then you must be a complete slowpoke and a disgrace to ur family. grin grin

I pity you

Wasted sparm like you

Ekpa has turn Enugu state and the whole south east to dealth zone instead of fighting the FG

I believe you're still a kid so no need of explaining all these to you coz u won't still understand
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I pity you

Wasted sparm like you

Ekpa has turn Enugu state and the whole south east to dealth zone instead of fighting the FG

I believe you're still a kid so no need of explaining all these to you coz u won't still understand
Your useless father is the wasted spem.. Aturu_awusa

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

No talk this your nonsense near family that have lost love once before they will turn u to ashes in the name of Samuel ekpa

Killing our follow igbos is not what mazi nnamdi is preaching

Samuel should come down him self and be killing the igbos himself and stop using the igbos and be cashing out in the name of fighting baifra and be cashing out
Shut up ur dirty mouth.. It's your fulani brothers that killed them not Simon Ekpa.. Hopeless vagabond. Keep feeding urself with lies and propaganda..ODE

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Are you the moniker mazisimonekpa or an imposter.. simple question?

Cos no difference.

Biafran is content of cognition & fact that must be accepted by our oppressors !, but Simon Ekpa's directives to the ipob's foot soldiers killing our brothers at this point in time is unacceptable !

I fought for Biafrans here, let's be mindful to some sensitive issues that may destroy us.
You're a slowpoke.. Go and fish out all the herdsmen in the bushes in South-East and see how the killings will stop.. Keep supporting lies, the day herdsmen will slaughter you, no government officials, no even their gateman will attend ur useless burial angry

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

You're a slowpoke.. Go and fish out all the herdsmen in the bushes in South-East and see how the killings will stop.. Keep supporting lies, the day herdsmen will slaughter you, no government officials, no even their gateman will attend ur useless burial angry

Bravo, internet warrior!

You will shall be drunk with your own blood, be forming invisible in wherever place you are hiding, soonest you will answer the supreme call.

Fulani is killing Igbos, Simon ekperima is also killing his brothers, then who are you fighting for?

Are you not a dunce ?

Your death will be a miserably low key affair.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bravo, internet warrior!

You will shall be drunk with your own blood, be forming invisible in wherever place you are hiding, soonest you will answer the supreme call.

Fulani is killing Igbos, Simon ekperima is also killing his brothers, then who are you fighting for?

Are you not a dunce ?

Your death will be a miserably low key affair.
You keep showing the entire nairalanders how foolish you are grin grin KEEP IT UP - ODE

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Jsabigi: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
A Pastor of that Magnitude and level still holding on to tradition or, is it just done in pretence?
The Christian faith is actually confused and has become a big burden for it's practitioners.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Menclothing: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

I keep showing the entire nairalanders how stupid my family are grin grin I WILL KEEP IT UP - I BE ODE

Fixed !

The other moniker mazisimonekpa is very hot for to handle, you ran to this one, you are exposed !

The souls of innocent Biafrans departed will continue to haunt you.

Peace has departed from you long time ago.

Hungry crook !

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Your useless father is the wasted spem.. Aturu_awusa

Idiot, Wasted generation
Dustbin
Ewu Gambia
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Idiot, Wasted generation
Dustbin
Ewu Gambia
Your father is a very stupid man to have wasted his sperm producing an slowpoke like you angry

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Fixed !

The other moniker mazisimonekpa is very hot for to handle, you ran to this one, you are exposed !

The souls of innocent Biafrans departed will continue to haunt you.

Peace has departed from you long time ago.

Hungry crook !

You're a f*cking fool.. I don't even know the handle you're talking of.. ODE

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Please cry me a river..

Go to Finland Army base and apprehend him..

LONG LIVE SIMON EKPA.. Una go see Nnamdi Kanu military version..

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen - A civilian
Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen - A Military Tactical Warlord for that matter.. (You think he's ur zoo ill-trained army - Vuhari grin grin)
Just wait. He would soon be bundled to Nigeria.

We all know he is sponsored by Federal government to destabilize southeast. But very soon,he would be caged.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Ruby458(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Enjoy your union.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Clown of the Century !

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Your father is a very stupid man to have wasted his sperm producing an slowpoke like you angry

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA

Ewu! Hope you're aware that the idiot called Samuel ekpa has been arrested by Interpol after plenty report from igbos in Finland

Very soon nairaland will update the news for you anum mpama

ipob has reported him to Interpol
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Shut up there monkey ! You are Simon ekperima the fugitive thief!

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Murderer ! How you go take know?

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Thunder go fire you soon.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

When

When embarassed

Soon
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Clown of the Century !

You're a useless FOOL

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

May thunder wreck ur papa yansh

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Useless bastard from a stupid father

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Murderer ! How you go take know?

You're a colossal failure like ur haggard looking mother embarassed

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) by yorubaCOWARDS: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shut up there monkey ! You are Simon ekperima the fugitive thief!

Bastardized idiot, go and hang ur useless self.. Suicide is ur best option

GOD BLESS SIMON EKPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.