Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? (2967 Views)

Pls Advice Me Concerning My Three Year Relationship. / God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad / A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Leilah(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi guys! what would you say and do if your husband wanted to do his medical degree in the ukraine and you both live in europe. Just i know of one lady who is an MD and her husband wants to go to the Ukraine alone for three years to do his studies there (as its cheaper) do you not think thats a bit too long to be away from your spouse?
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
for me its too long ooooooo,a week sef im already shedding tears not to talk of three years
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HRhotness(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
i no gree oh. . . its either the whole family moves or he does whatever he wants to do right here angry
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
THREE YEARS!? No darn way, either we go together or he does not go at all, body no be wood o, ina yake zuwa!? walahi talahi! abeg it's too long na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by onyinye2(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
I would move there with him. im willing to sacrifice such things for my husband.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Pataki: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
Women and their insatiable quest. sad sad

What happened to for better for worse? grin cheesy grin

At least he is not going for the rest of his years. undecided undecided
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HRhotness(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

Women and their insatiable quest. sad sad

last i checked, its for better for worse till death do us part. . ,

no parting allowed oh, we will for better for worse in ukraine or wherever he wants to go angry
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

Women and their insatiable quest.  sad sad

pataki no let me vex send u some e-slaps oooo angry grin  three whole years  shocked shocked i go just quench,infact i go die sad cry cry  thank God my hubby cant do that shit,instead him go say e better say him no go school than leaving his wife for 3 years,hell no angry
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by ogb5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
Trust women. The guy dey run?

Why not go and visit him periodically. Also will the guy not come for some holidays.

I think say toys dey for market, the woman nor fit manage toys until oga return
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by onyinye2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
so pataki, you would allow your wife to leave you for three years to finish her studies??
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by KarmaMod(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
ogb5:

would you ask a dude to get a blow-up doll in the absence of his wife?
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by onyinye2(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

would you ask a dude to get a blow-up doll in the absence of his wife?
Karma, Truly Hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
See insecurities on display tongue .

If my wife wants to move abroad to study and I trust her, she can go but has to make sure she visits, or lets me visit when I want during her three-year program o. kiss
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by onyinye2(f): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

If my wife wants to move abroad to study and I trust her, she can go but has to make sure she visits, or lets me visit when I want during her three-year program o. kiss
Whatever. you know good and well you wouldn't be that supportive of the idea.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

abeg, not even about trust alone, i will miss the guy too much, baby mii no leave me o embarassed
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Whatever. you know good and well you wouldn't be that supportive of the idea.
OMG! I just laid out what I would do.

I would much rather satisfy three years of her accomplishing her goals, than 70 years of hearing her whine that I blocked the path to her achievement.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

abeg, not even about trust alone, i will miss the guy too much, baby mii no leave me o embarassed
Ahh! Poking lipsrsealed Buy ticket go see am quick.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HRhotness(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
ogb5:

Trust women. The guy dey run?

Why not go and visit him periodically. Also will the guy not come for some holidays.

if he's away for a year, no problem. . .

but 3yrs is too darn long. . .  many things can happen in 3yrs, a marriage can break in 3yrs. . .  

ist not about d sex, its about growing together and building a home
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

I would much rather satisfy three years of her accomplishing her goals, than 70 years of hearing her whine that I blocked the path to her achievement.

yeah right,r there no other ways for her to achieve her goals?she's going there cos its cheaper there,u as d man should try and do sthg for her to school nearby
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

Ahh! Poking lipsrsealed Buy ticket go see am quick.
lol i don't mean that jare, as in his presence embarassed
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

if he's away for a year, no problem. . .

but 3yrs is too darn long. . .  many things can happen in 3yrs, a marriage can break in 3yrs. . .  

ist not about d sex, its about growing together and building a home

hotness honestly speaking ,6 months is too much for me not to talk of a year sad
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Pataki: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

last i checked, its for better for worse till death do us part. . ,

no parting allowed oh, we will for better for worse in ukraine or wherever he wants to go angry
He is only going for some no of days not a whole lifetime. So three years is not a worthy sacrifice for you to undertake for your husband? grin cheesy grin

At least death is not parting you, and neither is distance. In this day of technology, make a video call to him every minute. tongue

rampant:

pataki no let me vex send u some e-slaps oooo angry grin three whole years shocked shocked i go just quench,infact i go die sad cry cry thank God my hubby can't do that shit,instead him go say e better say him no go school than leaving his wife for 3 years,hell no angry
Just three years to advance his careers so that things can better for you all. What happened to the quote: Behind a successful man is a . . . . (devil?) grin cheesy grin

Let him go and advance himself. In the business world, they call it Continuing Professional Development. You should be proud he wants to undertake it at this point in time of your marriage. tongue tongue

onyinye2:

so pataki, you would allow your wife to leave you for three years to finish her studies??
Yes sweets I will allow her to go and finish her studies. It makes the relationship more fun. tongue
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

yeah right,r there no other ways for her to achieve her goals?she's going there because its cheaper there,u as d man should try and do sthg for her to school nearby
ewo! what if i don't have the money yet and she insists she wants to do it now    she could even pussywhip me, now that's worse.  tongue
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Hannibal: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
Leilah:

Hi guys! what would you say and do if your husband wanted to do his medical degree in the ukraine and you both live in europe. Just i know of one lady who is an MD and her husband wants to go to the Ukraine alone for three years to do his studies there (as its cheaper) do you not think thats a bit too long to be away from your spouse?

There are summer breaks now and studying in Ukraine does not prevent the wife from visiting.
3 years is not too much. . . . .She should let her hubby bag his degree.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by onyinye2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

If you say so acid water. Me i would be willing to sacrifice my job and move with him. I'm sure there would be someone willing to hire me. I just couldn't imagine waking up months at a time to no one lying beside me. Or have to eat dinner on my own. it just wouldn't work out for me. I would trust he would be good but it is just not the same.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

lol i don't mean that jare, as in his presence embarassed
so because you want to cuddle you won't allow him to make that extra 20,000dollars a year?
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
pataki i wont take it ,if d money is too much ,let him sit his ass down and work hard to study nearby ,i aint allowing the man leave me for 3 whole years shocked no way angry
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Pataki: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

pataki i wont take it ,if d money is too much ,let him sit his ass down and work hard to study nearby ,i aint allowing the man leave me for 3 whole years shocked now way angry

It will be more cost effective if he wants to do it somewhere like Ukraine. Circumstances differ, and sincerely it is for a better future for you, your kids and himself that he wants to undertake this quest.

Release him and before you know it, three years is already over. wink
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

so because you want to cuddle you won't allow him to make that extra 20,000dollars a year?
nope, 3 years is too long na
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by HCH3COO: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

If you say so acid water. Me i would be willing to sacrifice my job and move with him. I'm sure there would be someone willing to hire me. I just couldn't[b] imagine waking up months at a time to no one lying beside me[/b]. Or have to eat dinner on my own. it just wouldn't work out for me. I would trust he would be good but it is just not the same.
just picture how you got through many years of being single. three years go knack before you know it.
not all women are willing to relocate, but it's good that you would be willing to move there with him  kiss . problem solved.
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by rampant(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

It will be more cost effective if he wants to do it somewhere like Ukraine. Circumstances differ, and sincerely it is for a better future for you, your kids and himself that he wants to undertake this quest.

Release him and before you know it, three years is already over. wink

its either we all go together or nothing else,simple
Re: Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? by Busta(f): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
Which kan studies be dat?

dat's just too long abeg! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? / Why 80% Of Nairalanders Dnt Hv Pic On Their Profile / Can You Give Your Lover Your Facebook Username & Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.