Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win (1796 Views)

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. / What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered / Uche Nwosu Is APC In Spirit And AA In Dressing, Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by donphilopus: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Buhari was a sitting president and besides everyone saw the voter suppression that was applied on the South South and South East in 2019....

Buhari is more popular than Tinubu in the South South...

I can tell you for free that Tinubu is seriously derided in the SESS...

There's nothing like south south and southeast. They're two different geopolitical zones. Why do you guys always attach us by force? In the part of south south where I am, Tinubu isn't unpopular here at all. South south is gonna be shared by these three guys. You can be emotional but na you sabi. It is just what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

With the countless rallies APC held in Lagos after Obidient 5 Million March, you will know that Peter Obi is winning Lagos State.

They know this and are just trying to make it look like they're not scared.

Obi will win Lagos even with their rigging
Their strategem is already stale.

They deploy a ridiculous reverse psychology to make even ardent Obi supporters to doubt his chances of victory.

We have got them sussed out a long time ago.

The propaganda and falsehood which worked in 2015 have been unable to gain traction 2022/2023...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:

There's nothing like south south and southeast. They're two different geopolitical zones. Why do you guys always attach us by force? In the part of south south where I am, Tinubu isn't unpopular here at all. South south is gonna be shared by these three guys. You can be emotional but na you sabi. It is just what it is.
Suit yourself but Peter Obi will clear both regions...

Then he will get between 35% and 40% of South West votes...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by donphilopus: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Suit yourself but Peter Obi will clear both regions...

Then he will get between 35% and 40% of South West votes...

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:

PS: There is no part of the South South where Tinubu is popular...

The few votes he might get will come from the Edo North/Auchi axis because of Oshiomhole.

Cross River.....Blockade;

Rivers........Swimming against the tide;

Edo.....Cannot Be and Has never been Lagos;

Bayelsa.....Political Carpet bagger;

Akwa Ibom........infinitesimal chances

Delta......Forlorn Hope...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by seunmsg(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

Tinubu will not loose Lagos, but will win in Bayelsa.

Where una dey buy this weed una dey smoke?

Is it the same Bayelsa that I am at or another one?

Lol.. Una go learn Sha.

Alaye, I’ve never projected Tinubu to win Bayelsa so I don’t get where your vituperation is coming from. And yes. Tinubu will win Lagos hands down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by seunmsg(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are living in the past, ogbeni...

What was the winning margin in Lagos in the few elections in Lagos where rigging was somehow reduced?

I am on ground I can confidently tell you that Lagos is a straight fight between Peter Obi and Tinubu whilst victory margin will be very minimal...

I went to collect my PVC yesterday in one of the most important LGs in Lagos and I can tell you that it is not only raining but it is pouring massively...

Nigerians have never been this determined...

One guy said he has spent over 25k coming from the island several times just to collect his PVC...No Nigerian would do that if they have no point to prove...

Tinubu is winning Lagos massively. On Election Day, you will know. Nothing to argue over here.

1 Like

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

With the countless rallies APC held in Lagos after Obidient 5 Million March, you will know that Peter Obi is winning Lagos State.

They know this and are just trying to make it look like they're not scared.

Obi will win Lagos even with their rigging

I don’t support any of the 3 main candidates, but if Obi wins Lagos, reach out to me and I owe you 50k.

There’s no way APC is not winning in Lagos, even if it’s by 1 vote margin.
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Gucciblog: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Alaye, I’ve never projected Tinubu to win Bayelsa so I don’t get where your vituperation is coming from. And yes. Tinubu will win Lagos hands down.

Whatever makes you happy. February isn't far tho

3 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is winning Lagos massively. On Election Day, you will know. Nothing to argue over here.
Would he win with the reality on ground or because a deluded fellow like you said so?

It is possible you are not involved in any grassroot effort but just come online to mouth emilokan vibes...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Gucciblog: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Their strategem is already stale.

They deploy a ridiculous reverse psychology to make even ardent Obi supporters to doubt his chances of victory.

We have got them sussed out a long time ago.

The propaganda and falsehood which worked in 2015 have been unable to gain traction 2022/2023...

They met their master in the game this time around.

Imagine allocating votes to Tinubu in Imo state because of Hope, but if you tell them that PDP will win Osun because of Adeleke, they will start convulsing grin.

They claim that Tinubu will win Northern states even with two strong Northerners in the race, but if you tell them Obi will clear Lagos, they begin to wail. grin

I love the hope they give themselves. February go clear their doubts.

8 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are living in the past, ogbeni...

What was the winning margin in Lagos in the few elections in Lagos where rigging was somehow reduced?

I am on ground I can confidently tell you that Lagos is a straight fight between Peter Obi and Tinubu whilst victory margin will be very minimal...

I went to collect my PVC yesterday in one of the most important LGs in Lagos and I can tell you that it is not only raining but it is pouring massively...

Nigerians have never been this determined...

One guy said he has spent over 25k coming from the island several times just to collect his PVC...No Nigerian would do that if they have no point to prove...

What LG is that?

The most important LG in Lagos is Alimosho and they have always been the opposition strong hold in Lagos, and thats PDP. What other LG again?
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by FatherOfJesus: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

What LG is that?

The most important LG in Lagos is Alimosho and they have always been the opposition strong hold in Lagos, and thats PDP. What other LG again?
APC always win Alimosho

By rigging though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

They met their master in the game this time around.

Imagine allocating votes to Tinubu in Imo state because of Hope, but if you tell them that PDP will win Osun because of Adeleke, they will start convulsing grin.

They claim that Tinubu will win Northern states even with two strong Northerners in the race, but if you tell them Obi will clear Lagos, they begin to wail. grin

I love the hope they give themselves. February go clear their doubts.
They are losing battles left, right and center...

Social media space battle ......Lost

Electronic Media.........Battered

Street cred/fight......Degraded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by DMerciful(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
But you lied against him.
donphilopus:

Mynd44, should I call him stupid too or you'd act?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

What LG is that?

Are you residing at Alimosho now or are you relying on previous results...

I will not say more than that...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by garfield1: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Buhari was a sitting president and besides everyone saw the voter suppression that was applied on the South South and South East in 2019....

Buhari is more popular than Tinubu in the South South...

I can tell you for free that Tinubu is seriously derided in the SESS...

How can buhari be more popular than tinubu in se/ss? There was no voter suppression son
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Gucciblog: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
They are losing battles left, right and center...

Social media space battle ......Lost

Electronic Media.........Battered

Street cred/fight......Degraded

Exactly!!

They even tested their might recently with Arise and ThisDay and they collected Wotowoto from them and even avoided to reply them back.

3 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Indispensable85(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
The substance you are ingesting has to be very strong...

If Tinubu gets more than 15% of Bayelsa votes, I will personally seek you out and apologize.

The level of delusion in this election is unprecedented...

U no know anything. Go and check what Buhari got in Bayelsa in 2019.
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by DMerciful(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
If APC wins Lagos by 30k votes, thats a huge loss for APC because election is decided by margin of votes in each state and not number. You can win zero state and still win the election because what count is total number of votes and 25% in 24 states!
sunboy:

I don’t support any of the 3 main candidates, but if Obi wins Lagos, reach out to me and I owe you 50k.

There’s no way APC is not winning in Lagos, even if it’s by 1 vote margin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Indispensable85(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari got 40% in bayelsa son

These zombiediots are just too dull. Very delusional entities. They know nothing about politics.
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Spandau: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Because you are banking on your rigging acumen a là M-Sick MushroomPikin and other glorified thugs in your camp. You inclusive.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by 1Dray(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
seunmsg:

I have corrected the errors in your projections. Now, go and make mistakes no more.

You're a delusional being. You know the obvious but won't accept for your selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by 1Dray(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:

If you're not in Kaduna today, you'd be in Bayelsa or Enugu tomorrow. Why all the lies just to promote your candidate who's clearly not in this race? You are in Bayelsa yet you don't know that election doesn't hold most times in the creeks. They just write results there. Which party writes results? Parties with structures.

Las las Biafra or death would end all this.

This imp was one of the nonentities that shoved Buhari down our throat and he's back to shove a sick bat down our throat. You will cry come February 26.

3 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Are you residing at Alimosho now or are you relying on previous results...

I will not say more than that...

You have not answered the question; what local government are you in that’s very important?
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
DMerciful:
If APC wins Lagos by 30k votes, thats a huge loss for APC because election is decided by margin of votes in each state and not number. You can win zero state and still win the election because what count is total number of votes and 25% in 24 states!

No where in the constitution was margin mentioned, instead a candidate must receive a majority of the vote and over 25% of the vote in at least 24 of the 36 states. And this is why I have concluded that Tinubu will win the upcoming election.

Emergence of Kwakwanso and Obi made him a straight winner, and mess things up for Atiku again.

Remember that Lagos votes are being shared by 3 candidates now and APC will win Lagos. I can’t over stress that, elections are not won on social media.

Again, I don’t support Tinubu’s presidency but I think it’s over-fetching to say he will lose Lagos.

And gubernatorial election will be a land slide victory for them (APC).
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Do you know what margin is? Let me teach you. If Tinubu wins Lagos by 10k votes, wins Oyo by 10k, wins Ekiti by 50k...thats 70k vote difference. If Obi wins Edo with 80k....who do you think has majority of the votes? Among these 4 states i used as examples, Obi just need to get 25% in Lagos and Oyo.
sunboy:

No where in the constitution was margin mentioned, instead a candidate must receive a majority of the vote and over 25% of the vote in at least 24 of the 36 states. And this is why I have concluded that Tinubu will win the upcoming election.

Emergence of Kwakwanso and Obi made him a straight winner, and mess things up for Atiku again.

Remember that Lagos votes are being shared by 3 candidates now and APC will win Lagos. I can’t over stress that, elections are not won on social media.

Again, I don’t support Tinubu’s presidency but I think it’s over-fetching to say he will lose Lagos.

And gubernatorial election will be a land slide victory for them (APC).

1 Like

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

You have not answered the question; what local government are you in that’s very important?
That's my secret...
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
DMerciful:
Do you know what margin is? Let me teach you. If Tinubu wins Lagos by 10k votes, wins Oyo by 10k, wins Ekiti by 50k...thats 70k vote difference. If Obi wins Edo with 80k....who do you think has majority of the votes? Among these 4 states i used as examples, Obi just need to get 25% in Lagos and Oyo.

Okay you obviously need re-education.

Obi WILL not win majority votes in the upcoming election. You’re citing 80k in edo for example and forgetting that the North has large number of voters that will only focus on Tinubu, Atiku. And Obi never get 25% in 24 states.

Atiku however will not get majority votes but May get 25% in 20+ states. Atiku’s majority votes in SE and SS are being slashed heavily by Obi’s emergence.

Kwakwanso will drop out of the election at the last minutes and will most likely push his supporters toward Tinubu or Atiku… and fyi, Northern votes are a bush wagon effect style.

Tinubu however will easily get his 25% in more than 24 states, and his majority number will depend on where Kwakwanso direct his followers. He has a higher chance of being the majority if Kwakwanso stay in the race.

Here’s my projection and you can take it to the bank.

Majority vote winners in that order…
North West/East votes : Tinubu, Atiku, Kwakwanso then Obi.

North Central: Tinubu, Atiku then Obi

SE: Obi gets Atleast 70%, Atiku then Tinubu

SS: Obi will get majority while Atiku and Tinubu share the rest.

SW: Tinubu gets Atleast 60%, Obi Atleast 30% and Atiku scramble for the rest. Obi’s strength in Lagos is among the social media generation and majority of those don’t vote, they rather watch tv or play football on that day.

I would love a Sowore, or the SDP guy or another young guy from the East to represent the Southern Nigeria … but Tinubu and Obi are not different, they are both thieves who have contributed to our failures. If you ask who contributed more to our growth? Tinubu ofcourse. Doesn’t change the fact that they are both thieves and both not worthy. Also, Tinubu is old, should be resting. Obi isa. Greater scam than Buhari, but to be fair Buhari did great on infrastructure.
I choose to ignore Atiku cos his story is for another day.

Ire o!
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
That's my secret...

Funny, a local government name is now a secret lol I’m not asking for who you will vote for, that should be the secret lol

Ire o!
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

Funny, a local government name is now a secret lol I’m not asking for who you will vote for, that should be the secret lol

Ire o!
Oga, I will not tell you ...

Keep your delusions while real work is going on....
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Oga, I will not tell you ...

Keep your delusions while real work is going on....

If Obi win majority vote in Lagos, refer to this post. I owe you 50k for that celebration. I may Incase it to 100k if he wins by 50k margins grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy / Picture Of Psquare And PDP Chieftain Ekweremadu / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.