Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win (1757 Views)

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. / What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered / Uche Nwosu Is APC In Spirit And AA In Dressing, Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

If Obi win majority vote in Lagos, refer to this post. I owe you 50k for that celebration. I may Incase it to 100k if he wins by 50k margins grin
See owu customer forming fly...

Keep your audio money oga .

Just watch out for February next year...

1 Like

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
See owu customer forming fly...

Keep your audio money oga .

Just watch out for February next year...

You don’t have to always resort to insult everytime you’re having a civil conversation. If shows how your brain works, no surprise here.

If Obi wins, hola me I’d pay what’s promised.
Good luck!
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

You don’t have to always resort to insult everytime you’re having a civil conversation. If shows how your brain works, no surprise here.

If Obi wins, hola me I’d pay what’s promised.
Good luck!
It is an insult to suggest sending me money...

The last time I checked, I never indicated needing money from you...

3 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by sunboy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
It is an insult to suggest sending me money...

The last time I checked, I never indicated needing money from you...

That wasn’t an insult, that was me accepting defeat and joining in the celebration that Obi wins in Lagos. And extending a hand of friendship, it is voluntary from me and voluntary for you to accept.

However, calling someone OSU is a direct insult.

Again, Ire o!
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by Lerio(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:

He should win two.

Tinubu will not win any state in SS.

He should have listened to the people's outcry. Choosing Shettima woul give him Northern votes but he would loose drastically in the whole South asides sw where there would be sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by FreedomfromtheT: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

That wasn’t an insult, that was me accepting defeat and joining in the celebration that Obi wins in Lagos. And extending a hand of friendship, it is voluntary from me and voluntary for you to accept.

Again, Ire o!
My take is that Obi will clear Southeast and Southsouth states and win Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Nassarawa in the Northcentral because of Christian votes. The Northeast and Northwest votes will be shared between Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu with Atiku getting the lion's share. However, Obi will get at least 40% in Taraba sue to Christian votes. Tinubu will win all Southwest states with Obi getting at least 40% in Lagos and at least 30% in Ekiti and Ondo states also due to Christian votes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by maestroferddi: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
sunboy:

Again, Ire o!
Are you sure you replied the right person?
Re: States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win by OKOATA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

And when did I say I was in Kaduna?

You must be delusional and Stupïd.

You and your fellow urchins are the ones marketing your thief with lies.

You see how you have exposed yourself. I thought your Candidate is loved by NIGERIANs, I never knew your plans are to write result for him. Lmao. So the visit that he made to Gbaramatu is now giving you guys orgasm. So funny.

Me own is that, make una no resume Oduduwa Nation now or nothing. Led by your fellow urchin Sunday Igboho.
Gucci Igboho isn't an urchin, I beg your pardon on that, if anyone at all abeg don't mention that guy as an urchin, have you seen him marketing Tinubu ni? Not fair on that guy. He's even on exile while trying to protect his motherland. Because he's agitating doesn't make him an urchin, I support Obi and still support Odua nation because when it comes down to it, if Obi doesn't restructure or listen to agitators, do you think another northern president will? I wish Obi can restructure this country, go back to a regional country. Let everyone bear him papa name. Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. / Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? / INEC Opposes Peter Obi’s Request To Tender Exhibit In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.