Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) (50473 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
hahaha grin
grin these negros need divine intervention before i can trust them with the world grin
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by noisy45(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Russia has the most advanced missile system in the world. While the US prioritizes aircraft carriers, Russia prioritizes missiles. Russia pioneered space travel and they're the country who first went to space, first country to launch a living thing into space etc but western media tries to downplay all these. Russia launched the first hypersonic missile and up till today the US doesn't have a hypersonic missile.
it's funny how you guys underestimate Russia while hyping US whereas even the US never underestimates Russia

The thing those Nato and American fan boys here don't know is that Russia knows the latest and the most deadliest US or NATO weapon because this super powers spy on each others weapon programs. Russia has hypersonic weapons US can't boast off.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Solofresh2: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
sukkot:
grin these negros need divine intervention before i can trust them with the world grin
You almost got me rolling on the floor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by sukkot: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
You almost got me rolling on the floor grin
hehe bro grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
blowjohn:

Whom wud u rather allow to keep bombs?

America or Russia?

Do u see America going about threatening countries up and down? Or making military drills up and down?

Am not talking about all those invasion of Afghanistan etc.

Am talking about just outright pompous show of bullying.

Nice. Can you give us a link to a footage where the Russia president threatened to nuke a country.
When the Russian president made a statement that he'll protect Russia with all they have including nuke, the msm change the narrative that Putin threatens to destroy the world with nuke.
I'm not saying Russia is an innocent country, but I refuse to be deceived by the msm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by naijapikin2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Animal
Do you have to show off before blasting them nukes?
Just go ahead and fire.

Let's see how e go be for you. Small ukraine you've been contending with for over 10 months. Na usa or nato you wan try.
Idiot putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
spirul77:
i knew it is ignorance that makes you lot argue here every minute, the carlifornia economy is worth 3.1 trillion dollars making it the fourth biggest economy in the world,richer than the biggest economy in europe, germany, richer than the likes of canada, the uk etc.
make una dey read o.
only the state of carlifornia can defeat russia in a war hands down.
You are predictable
I just wanted to hear you say that

You say I am ignorant OK let us explore that

According to you the California economy is WORTH XYZ

That word worth means it can be sold and purchased for the figure you quoted
No the California economy is NOT fungible

The reality is that The main issue economists are interested in comparing is OUTPUT not WORTH
Output e.g refers to the aggregate of how many cups of tea and haircuts and so on are produced and paid for
When economic output is compared across countries using the GDP this is only indicative

The dollar is NOT our currency in Africa and so when comparing economies you must be familiar with the concept of purchasing power parity . If you are not then you have no clue what you are talking about Comparing economies based on currency exchange rate is fallacious
Let me use ONE example

HAIRCUTS
I do not know how many are consumed in California each year but the aggregate contributes to GDP
A haircut in California on average is above $50 . How many Africans pay more than the exchange rate value of $1 for a haircut? Does that mean there are no haircuts in Africa or that a haircut in California is different from one in Sapele?

The same argument applies to Rent, a taxi ride, or a visit to the dentist.

So the comparison even with PPP adjustment is indicative
It does not justify statements like

The economy of California is bigger than that of Africa

Here we see on display the undergrad mindset. You know a little and you think you know it all going around calling people ignorant.

How many Californians died from COVID with their population of 11 million compared to Africa of over 1 billion when adjusted . A lot more in California with about 100k compared to Africa 250k

DO not think because you have Google and can check GDP you are now an economist
Africa feeds over 1 billion people each year there is no way California can handle that so educate yourself and learn some humility

You do not know half as much as you think you do
We are not as advanced as California yes but that also means that we cannot record out put in the same way. There is so much economic activity in Africa that is not measured but 1 billion people is no joke

Often you hear

Living on less that $1 a day . Is that really possible? What that tells you is it is a meaningless comparison
How much is beer in California compared to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:

which opinion are u talking abt ?
russia should have accepted it lets see if they wont go to war.

talking abt opinion as if i was the one that made them to start the confession abt the confession was aired on various platform ?
Do you know the POTUS denied it before the Russians did?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by treatise: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
For how long will Putin continue this browbeating and grandstanding behaviour.

US and UK are nuclear armed countries too, any silly mistake from Putin will be the end of Russia.

I remember him making threats to nuke any country that sends weapons to Ukraine when the war started but that didn't deter the west, he should stop blustering because nobody fears him or takes him seriously anymore

Putin and North Korean leader are the same, always behaving like kids.

I wanted to ask if UK and USA are n9 longer nuclear powers. Thank you for the lucid submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by maridrug(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Unreal and fake!!!
Vaporim667:
War no de sweet
It happening you miss you regret

Opera shake win giving out free 160,000 naira and others price by using shake and win to user,

I just discover a hack trick to bypass their task and get the 160,000 naira voucher instantly without doing any task and you can only collect once per user that's why am sharing it with you read below... Screenshots below of my own earnings and successfully withdraw.. this December go sweet for me.

It works best for those that hasn't done it before... But if you are doing it right now you can still try my tricks out

If you are interested I will show you how to bypass and get the money instantly but you will promise and swear to give me 15% of the money when you receive it as my own share Since I can't collect more than one time I will show you how to get yours and receive my share from it.... Requirement you must have opay account to receive the money

If interested save my number and message me on Whatsapp fast before opera mini discover the tricks and take it down 081..20..16....918..3
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are predictable
I just wanted to hear you say that

You say I am ignorant OK let us explore that

According to you the California economy is WORTH XYZ

That word worth means it can be sold and purchased for the figure you quoted
No the California economy is NOT fungible

The reality is that The main issue economists are interested in comparing is OUTPUT not WORTH
Output e.g refers to the aggregate of how many cups of tea and haircuts and so on are produced and paid for
When economic output is compared across countries using the GDP this is only indicative

The dollar is NOT our currency in Africa and so when comparing economies you must be familiar with the concept of purchasing power parity . If you are not then you have no clue what you are talking about Comparing economies based on currency exchange rate is fallacious
Let me use ONE example

HAIRCUTS
I do not know how many are consumed in California each year but the aggregate contributes to GDP
A haircut it California on average is above $50 . How many Africans pay more than the exchange rate value of $1 for a haircut? Does that mean there are no haircuts in Africa of that a haircut in California is different from one in Sapele?

The same argument applies to Rent, a taxi ride, or a visit to the dentist.

So the comparison even with PPP adjustment is indicative
It does not justify statements like

The economy of California is bigger than that of Africa

Here we see on display the undergrad mindset. You know a little and you think you know it all going around calling people ignorant.

How many Californians died from COVID with their population of 11 million compared to Africa of over 1 billion when adjusted . A lot more in California with about 100k compared to Africa 250k

DO not think because you have Google and can check GDP you are now an economist
Africa feeds over 1 billion people each year there is no way California can handle that so educate yourself and learn some humility

You do not know half as much as you think you do
We are not as advanced as California yes but that also means that we cannot record out put in the same way. There is so much economic activity in Africa that is not measured but 1 billion people is no joke

Often you hear

Living on less that $1 a day . Is that really possible? What that tells you is it is a meaningless comparison
How much is beer in California compared to Nigeria

Thanks for all you wrote up there
90% to folks here are so gullible
They go to the internet search some information and rush than here to post without making research, just because they want to sound intelligent

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Careente7(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hhahaha,don’t even know why I’m laughing
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by occfx: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Robinmido:
Peace will always be far from people that doesn't want it. undecided

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by occfx: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtRgRDw7GV4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541111/amp/Russia-readies-second-Yars-nuclear-missile-loading-silo.html

Whatever you people are doing is not our business here in the zoo. We have our own nuclear bomb in aso rock and another atomic bomb warming up to continue where he stopped.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by trendo360: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Putin himself knows even if you don't know. The west are more crafty than you think.

Before tries it. Putin inner circle will kill him first. You can be in the midst of your enemies and most of your friends are far away with power economy.

BentizilL:

This countries you're mentioning won't dare strike Russia if Putin nuke UK...
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by toprealman: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
This guy thinks he is the only mad man. Continue till you activate that mad men out there somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by TristanX: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This joker again? Lolz. Russia is so rich yet, their people are so poor. Instead of using the resources to better the lots of his people, he's busy building up armoury. Is he fighting the entire world?

He should release the nukes already. And quit this chest beating. Let’s see what will become of Russia at the end of the day

Foolish president. As if na only Russia get nukes. Russia is so weak that they rely only on nukes to make a stand during a threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Zane2point4(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Russia has the most advanced missile system in the world. While the US prioritizes aircraft carriers, Russia prioritizes missiles. Russia pioneered space travel and they're the country who first went to space, first country to launch a living thing into space etc but western media tries to downplay all these. Russia launched the first hypersonic missile and up till today the US doesn't have a hypersonic missile.
it's funny how you guys underestimate Russia while hyping US whereas even the US never underestimates Russia
Northtrop Grumman, usa have one of the sophisticated hypersonic sir!

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
spirul77:
pure ignorance, do you know that the economy of just one state in america, carlifornia is bigger than russian's three times?
fact: did you know that carlifornia's economy is three times the size of the whole russia?
I respectfully suggest you go and check the GDP of Russia in Purchasing Parity terms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
Russia is the largest country on earth with the most Natural resources whose exploitation is not necessarily recorded in the same way as in the West
You do not know and you do not know that you do not know but think you know it all
Here is an indicative example from Wikipedia but you can find other sources and note the position of Nigeria, Egypt and other African countries that you rubbish

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Spandau: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Masterviolence:

I'm not from Biafra
All am saying is factual
Russia is the biggest nuclear power in the world. You can use Google to confirm it
Thank you.

Stats on Google is inaccurate. Thank you.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Spandau:

Stats on Google is inaccurate. Thank you.
That's amazing grin
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zane2point4:

It will not change the fact that the Russians are ahead of the u.s when it comes to the hypersonic race.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Spandau: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
afbstrategies:
There are even a bunch of crazies here who are fascinated about this thug called Putin, a lunatic who caused the death of over 50,000 innocent people. The world has put him in his place and there's every indication that Putin will no longer be relevant by 2024.

I am glad the world is putting an end to this madness. China is next to be tamed!

You know, Nigerians, especially those of us from the South, are always fascinated with thugs. And their god fathers too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by itsRhamzy: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
blowjohn:

America or Russia?

Do u see America going about threatening countries up and down? Or making military drills up and down?

oga STFU! Your angel America dropped nukes on Japan twice killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Japan attacked Pearl harbor, a military installation but America retaliated cowardly by killing innocent japanese civilians enmasse instead.

And to answer your silly question on who would rather have nukes, I'll choose Russia first.. Russia can saber rattle all day but the fact remains they haven't used nukes or banned war materials on anyone. Gtfoh with that shyte.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
itsRhamzy:
oga STFU! Your angel America dropped nukes on Japan twice killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Japan attacked Pearl harbor, a military installation but America retaliated cowardly by killing innocent japanese civilians enmasse instead.

And to answer your silly question on who would rather have nukes, I'll choose Russia first.. Russia can saber rattle all day but the fact remains they haven't used nukes or banned war materials on anyone. Gtfoh with that shyte.
I try my best not to engage people like him
Just imagine the question he's asking. He finds a country who have used the most devastating weapon in human history twice innocent compared to one who have not use it before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zane2point4:

The US does not have weaponized hypersonic missiles

They only announced a successful test of hypersonic missiles

THIS WEEK

They are playing catch up
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Raph82(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This joker again? Lolz. Russia is so rich yet, their people are so poor. Instead of using the resources to better the lots of his people, he's busy building up armoury. Is he fighting the entire world?
I can't wrap my head around Putin's ideology. How can your citizens be highly impoverished, yet you're claiming super power in nuclear warhead, misplaced priority of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by itsRhamzy: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
pat077:
So, if he boom London, the west will fold their arms and do nothing. Enough of all the talk, he shld try it if he gat balls
if he boom London the west will do absolutely nothing unless they also want some of the warheads heading towards them as well. You underestimate nukes. It makes even the craziest to think twice. If Russia nuke London and they can't retaliate, no one in NATO, not even the US would have the balls to risk the lives of their citizens for UK's sake. Forget alliance, nuke war na all man for himself.

When the recent Poland incident happened where they were all claiming Russia fired a missile to Poland, you no see how Biden and co were quick to say na Ukraine do am? I was expecting them to invoke article 5 as they've been making noise and invade Russia but Dem quickly made Ukraine take the fall to save face grin
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by mayor1814: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Russian leaders and generals past and present act comedy at times. How will u say u will attack London and you will expect UK and USA and their allies to be smiling at you.. lolzzz.

Even the US gov't or any higly placed American military or political official will never make a statement saying they will nuke or attack Moscow... it's suicidal for both USA and Russia.

Putin will never try such. The effect would be too disastrous for both sides and the world at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by MT: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
There are 2 nuclear armed countries in Europe - France and UK. Russia can only blab, they cant attempt to hit London, whose nuclear submarines are somewhere close to Russia whose coordinates cant be determined.

The US has made it clear to the highest authority in Russia. If you use anything nuclear, there will be an immediate consequence. The West wont engage in all this sabre rattling. If Russia wants to prove a point, let them hit London or any part of Europe, then the real warfare will commence.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
blowjohn:

America or Russia?

Do u see America going about threatening countries up and down?[/b] Or making military drills up and down?[b]

How many military drills has Russia engaged in compared to u.s in this year alone.
Before commenting on any topic make sure you do your research well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.