Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us (4661 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Stephen2324(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before
Share Ur Experience With Us
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Topnotch95(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you. God bless Nigeria ��

33 Likes

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Divoc19(f): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have acted as an Ogbanje countless times to save myself from rape in my teenage years. Imagine what girls that hawk go through. I did.

But I don't need to act as Ogbanje anymore cos am now an adult and I don't expose myself to danger.

25 Likes

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Candidlady: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Divoc19:
[b]I have acted as an Ogbanje countless times to safe myself from rape in my teenage years. [/b]Imagine what girls that hawk go through. I did.

But I don't need to act as Ogbanje anymore cos am now an adult and I don't expose myself to danger.

@bolded
grin cheesy
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Authoreety: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
One was just disappearing and appearing
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
There's nothing like that. It's only ignorance, illiteracy and delusion that makes people peddle that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by SporaD8: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Stephen2324:
By Ogbanje, you mean....?

Ogbanje means different thing to different people.
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Nonexisting1: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
If an ogbanje is incapable of loving another human being genuinely, if she can stab someone to death, if she can go about billing someone other than her father and finally, if she goes about selling her body for money, then all Nigerian men have dated ogbanje and many are still dating them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by iHateFraudsters: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
If her ogbanje no reach to make me rich, then there's no need to continue dating.

I don't know how you will be ogbanje and you can't meet your members and tell them to make your boyfriend/husband rich.

That one Na ogbanje?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Stephen2324:

beware of Oganje... >>>>> SIOFRA.......she waz born twice!!!! angry
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Divoc19:
I have acted as an Ogbanje countless times to save myself from rape in my teenage years. Imagine what girls that hawk go through. I did.

i lov yor new photo...please can u take another on wereing thong please?...its jus for my london eyes only..i beg! cheesy
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Divoc19(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy
I don't wear thong cheesy

You missed
DaddyCK:

i lov yor new photo...please can u take another on wereing thong please?...its jus for my london eyes only..i beg! cheesy
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Tinububalls: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
What are the benefits of dating one?

I heard that ogbanjes don't experience menstrual cycle.
Since they don't last, no need to dey shade blood.
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Enny2013(f): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
I used to be an ogbanje,but no more.
I HV decided to stay n bless my husband.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have the ogbanje spirit in me naturally
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Opeolami(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enny2013:

Happy birthday
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Topnotch95:
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you. God bless Nigeria ��
Limao. Take two orange for making me laugh. I hardly laugh at jokes.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Idonweak: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enny2013:

delusion grandeur

You reminded me of like three "woli" and one herbalist that claimed I'm a omo egbe grin grin grin

It's all format cool

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Generalwoodz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
I've dated a witch, mamiwota, prophetess from evil Forest, egg of life bearer, ogbanje, Abiku, Omo mi, and 2023

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by HappyHourGroup: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Divoc19:

Are you interested in our service? It's free from now till 25
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by HappyHourGroup: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enny2013:
Happy birthday. Please check out services
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Enny2013(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
HappyHourGroup:
Happy birthday. Please check out services
Awww! Tenk u
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Enny2013(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Idonweak:

delusion grandeur

You reminded me of like three "woli" and one herbalist that claimed I'm a omo egbe grin grin grin

It's all format cool

Ok..
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Enny2013(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Opeolami:

Happy birthday
Wawu! Tenk u
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by HappyHourGroup: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enny2013:

Awww! Tenk u
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Lannister360: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Divoc19:

You're very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Gadafii: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Ogbanje never jam solid preek, she go deny her river people once
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Ikennaford: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Lannister360:

You're very pretty.
You must be ugly to say she's pretty
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by Mercury12(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Stephen2324:
No, Have you? undecided
Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by marlow1962(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
If her ogbanje no reach to make me rich, then there's no need to continue dating.

I don't know how you will be ogbanje and you can't meet your members and tell them to make your boyfriend/husband rich.

That one Na ogbanje?
Very very very (another x3) useless ogbanje.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us by iHateFraudsters: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2022
marlow1962:

Very very very (another x3) useless ogbanje.

grin mah nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / Guys,have You Ever "failed" A Woman's Romantic Test? / I Hate Ladies Wit Big Nyash. Afterall It Is Just A Shitbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.