Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience (3716 Views)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by justino57(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Share your experience with any broke girls let's go
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Ay04z(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are u not broke. Or not. Answer before i comment

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
yes, but rebroke one's.
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Alot of them in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by uselessmod1: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
fati2001:
yes, but rebroke one's.
lez?
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by descarado: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
School should start undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2020
I no wan talk....

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2020
U mean Recharge Card BABES...

2 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Everytime she has not eaten
I had to tell her, come nah me born you
And nah dem like nack pass

6 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Abouwaza:
Everytime she has not eaten
I had to tell her, come nah me born you
And nah dem like nack pass
Bro this life no balance
If you read comments very well
You go see say fati too dey call someone broke
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Bro this life no balance If you read comments very well You go see say fati too dey call someone broke
as far fati didn't mentioned Zini in that comment.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
fati2001:

as far fati didn't mentioned Zini in that comment.
You're fati2001
And in the comments up there fati was clearly written and you saw it ,so m not talking to you wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Bro this life no balance If you read comments very well You go see say fati too dey call someone broke
u dey mind that one
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:

You're fati2001
And in the comments up there fati was clearly written and you saw it ,so m not talking to you wink

clearly that is the only fati that commented before you on this thread . so what are you trying to say?
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Silentgroper(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Hated d way she sticks her hand in my pocket always looking 4 money. Naso she go dey scope me wit "please borrow me some money till wen my sister comes ,wen my dad gives me some money , pls it's very it's very urgent.

d one wey dy vex me pas na " be a man" wey she go tell me if i no one gree give am.

10 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
fati2001:

clearly that is the only fati that commented before you on this thread . so what are you trying to say?
I'm going to work I'll answer your question in the afternoon when m back kiss
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:

I'm going to work I'll answer your question in the afternoon when m back kiss

meself dy work, wetin you want come talk ?
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by swiz123(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:
She looks seriously hungry, TBH.
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by paulolee(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
always asking for airtime to sub n whenever she visits she do carry a special bag to pack my things and foodstuff even without telling me..
it got tl d worst when she used my fone to transfer 10k to her aza without telling me, when i asked her, she said its for her weekly maintenance and she gat look good for me...i jus dumped her dt moment after a hot sex because it wont be nice if she does worst next time knowing dt i cnt beat her..

7 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
fati2001:

meself dy work, wetin you want come talk ?
Wetin I wan talk be say you don marry and you get two kids kiss
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by DaInferno(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hated d way she sticks her hand in my pocket always looking 4 money. Naso she go dey scope me wit "please borrow me some money till wen my sister comes ,wen my dad gives me some money , pls it's very it's very urgent.

d one wey dy vex me pas na " be a man" wey she go tell me if i no one gree give am.
d nerve! grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by 444crop: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmmmm am seeing someone who wants to ask someone out but because of her current state, he is not able to but wanna dis ... Issokay am reading comments
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by bigwig071(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2020
All the girls dey broke nah

3 Likes

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Vivianagoja(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Money na Relationship ooo
No allow anybody lie u
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by africandictator(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2020
During my service year, my fellow corper one delta born akwa ibom girl like that showed me the real definition of a broke girl in a relationship. She never has transport fare to come see me, even though she claims to love me. We both earn the same salary and she earns more from working in a private secondary school as a per time teacher and a private tutor to her principals child. She earns like 30k at the end, and I just earn 19,800. She ask me for money at the end of the month, sometimes 5k sometimes 4K, knowing fully well that I earn only 19,800 and she earns more. When she comes to my house she takes my foodstuffs with my consent, but it’s not necessary. She calls me stingy if I do not yield to her demands. If I go to her house and she cooks , she doesn’t serve me any food, but each time she comes to my house she heads straight for my pot and dishes for herself without my consent. She once tried it be romantic in a stingy way by buying me a below my standard men’s footwear, knowing the caliber of the footwear’s she sees in my room. She complains if I give people money and once advised me to stop sending money home to my family, reminding me that I have my own life to live. Each time I tell her I have sent money to my younger ones , she is not always happy and sometimes she accuse me of lying to have done that because I don’t want to give her money. She claims to be in love with me, challenging girls online and offline and crying when she suspects i am getting close to another girl. To cut the long story short, I dumped her in the last month of my service year after having sex with her a thousand times. I lost respect for her and I took her as my personal prostitute instead of a girlfriend, since I do not having too many body counts. Now that we are far from each other in different states, she is begging me everyday to please make money and come and marry her, that she would gladly marry me. She does not know she is standing on a long thing!. During when we were dating, She got scammed by these flip cash Facebook scammers twice, imagine twice! She fell victim because she did not want me to know she has money for these silly investments, she only informed me after she was scammed and started begging me for money. This is a upper credit petroleum engineering graduate from one of the reputable institutions in the country. Very dumb and stingy woman! Well her vagina would suffer it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Money na Relationship ooo
No allow anybody lie u
Unfortunately that's the truth. But their attitude the very moment you don't have is where the issue is for me. They suddenly change and you'll be left to regret all you ever did for them.
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Vivianagoja(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
anochuko01:

Unfortunately that's the truth. But their attitude the very moment you don't have is where the issue is for me. They suddenly change and you'll be left to regret all you ever did for them.
Very true.. currently that's the situation I'm in
My gal owes some person's some amount of money which I wasn't even with her then wen she collected this money... Since I met her I stopped savings.

Now she's looking for cash to pay back and due to nature of things I can't assist her ...this gal Made me feel I'm useless and worthless... like I have never done anything for her before or would not help her if I had.
I don't just know what to rn

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by fati2001(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
swiz123:

She looks seriously hungry, TBH.

yes, why you no go talk like that.... I think say you don forget when I carry plate dy beg you food. .... SO YOU STILL REMEMBER.

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Don't propose dating, just be frnds with her and move with the flow....
Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by ekene101: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
africandictator:
During my service year, my fellow corper one delta born akwa ibom girl like that showed me the real definition of a broke girl in a relationship. She never has transport fare to come see me, even though she claims to love me. We both earn the same salary and she earns more from working in a private secondary school as a per time teacher and a private tutor to her principals child. She earns like 30k at the end, and I just earn 19,800. She ask me for money at the end of the month, sometimes 5k sometimes 4K, knowing fully well that I earn only 19,800 and she earns more. When she comes to my house she takes my foodstuffs with my consent, but it’s not necessary. She calls me stingy if I do not yield to her demands. If I go to her house and she cooks , she doesn’t serve me any food, but each time she comes to my house she heads straight for my pot and dishes for herself without my consent. She once tried it be romantic in a stingy way by buying me a below my standard men’s footwear, knowing the caliber of the footwear’s she sees in my room. She complains if I give people money and once advised me to stop sending money home to my family, reminding me that I have my own life to live. Each time I tell her I have sent money to my younger ones , she is not always happy and sometimes she accuse me of lying to have done that because I don’t want to give her money. She claims to be in love with me, challenging girls online and offline and crying when she suspects i am getting close to another girl. To cut the long story short, I dumped her in the last month of my service year after having sex with her a thousand times. I lost respect for her and I took her as my personal prostitute instead of a girlfriend, since I do not having too many body counts. Now that we are far from each other in different states, she is begging me everyday to please make money and come and marry her, that she would gladly marry me. She does not know she is standing on a long thing!. During when we were dating, She got scammed by these flip cash Facebook scammers twice, imagine twice! She fell victim because she did not want me to know she has money for these silly investments, she only informed me after she was scammed and started begging me for money. This is a upper credit petroleum engineering graduate from one of the reputable institutions in the country. Very dumb and stingy woman! Well her vagina would suffer it.
Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Singer With A Hairy Chest(photos, 18+) / NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD / The Lieing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.