Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! (6817 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Kly003: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is a major call for concern. I engaged 3 ladies today on a facebook chat and they were all single mothers. It seem to that guys has come to the awareness that marriage seem to be a scam. Now the adverse effect of this is; we are raising a generation of bastards and i fear for the next generation. Single mothers everywhere... (i am sure, we would have some on this nairaland comment)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by anuoluwapogabri: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
What is your business, if you are not interested in them shut up your mouth and date
whoever you want to, and stop judging them, are you God?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Mrfixiit: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
An average African today has sex matters running in his head 18 hours in a day. Everyone is h**ny looking for any opportunity to have sex.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Only in ahfreaker sorry ninegeriya we learn different lamentations.

Yes, iioh .And single fathers are not in existence because they're [ The females ]the ones impregnating themselves ... No baby is a Bastard as far it takes two to produce a Child.

i fear for the next generation.

Same thing was said to our generation by the previous generation ,yet they do nothing to change themselves so that the coming [We the present generation ] won't get spoiled.

It's better to bear that child than to murder him/er through abortion... Because it changes nothing rather than being a father/mother of a dead embryo.

And they will tell you to close ur legs,l want to wife a virgin .... And will still complain that their girlfriends is denying them sex, and some set of fools are quick to say this " She's giving it to another nigga ".

onlike my Giyi Patina Daddyck, eye rofu u.

14 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na me dey fvck them woto woto
I dangerous no be small

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Nonexisting1: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Just avoid them son, before you become one of the statistics of people they bill for children expenses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Franzinni: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dem choke everywhere... But it's not really an issue anymore ... At least not yet, but I would say this, a woman can never raise a man ... At best she will raise a male -woman like they are doing in america.the land obsessed with shitholes hahaha

Picks race piam!

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
They impregnated themselves. In the black American society there is 70% baby mama rate, many of the kids end up in jail, drugs and take to other vices.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Kly003: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yet another victim i guess. You all have one trait, "Bitterness"

I just wonder where you see me judging them from my post. But as expected, you are damaged and this sparks emotions.

anuoluwapogabri:
What is your business, if you are not interested in them shut up your mouth and date

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
You're not lying. When they will not sit in one place. Virtually every average young girl you see has a baby and they are the ones flirting around with men like they've lost hope.

I fear for the next generation.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by doggedfighter(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Single fathers and baby daddies too.

Girls impregnate themselves these days.

What's happening ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kly003:
This is a major call for concern. I engaged 3 ladies today on a facebook chat and they were all single mothers. It seem to that guys has come to the awareness that marriage seem to be a scam. Now the adverse effect of this is; we are raising a generation of bastards and i fear for the next generation. Single mothers everywhere... (i am sure, we would have some on this nairaland comment)
Means single fathers everywhere too. The same problem is what single women without kids are also wondering about. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by anuoluwapogabri: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kly003:

Yet another victim i guess. You all have one trait, "Bitterness"

I just wonder where you see me judging them from my post. But as expected, you are damaged and this sparks emotions.

Abeg shut up, leave them alone, single this single that, are they not humans too, there are people who love them for who they are, are they not better than people who aborted theirs?

6 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by toujurs: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kly003:
You say some undecided , there are a whole lot of single mothers in this forum. A whole lot of them.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by toujurs: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
anuoluwapogabri:

Abeg shut up, leave them alone, single this single that, are they not humans too, there are people who love them for who they are, are they not better than people who aborted theirs?
It seem you have a sister who is a single mum grin, This one affected you.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by freethinker01: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
anuoluwapogabri:

This is one of the statements that puts the society into this dismal and abysmal state as it is. I guess you have no iota of idea how this adversely affects the society at large. It's okay to be ignorant but to wallow and relish in it is not only detrimental to you but everyone around u. Seek knowledge, it'll liberate you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by anonymuz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kly003:
brother. I just dey laff one stupid simp that just did his traditional marriage......next simp? Show yourself.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by faceLAGOS: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
I use style h8 single mothers.

They disgust me, kind of.

Like I want to throw up when I see them.

I remember one adage: “Omo bíbí kí n se àrùn.”

It’s a big defect abi na deformity or disease sef.

Yuck angry

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by TheRareGem1(f): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
"marriage seem to be a scam" but your parent are still together, my parents are still together, our parents are still together. But this woke generation call marriage scam. Very irresponsible generation

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by muyico(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Meaning?
Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
You have 9 fuçking months to decide if u want a pregnacy or not so HE LEFT ME AFTER IMPREGNATING ME IS NOT AN EXCUSE

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Caleb15(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Damn nigga Issoright
Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheRareGem1:
"marriage seem to be a scam" but your parent are still together, my parents are still together, our parents are still together. But this woke generation call marriage scam. Very irresponsible generation
Our olden days parents were probably virgins when they got married then .
Now u expect me to marry u an still pay a huge ransome for your bride price when you already suck a nigarrr dick for just 2 indomie and 1 egg you yourself imagine it . angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Bimffo(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2022
What is the problem of nairalanders with single mothers. Everynight, when I am surfing nairaland, there must be a thread about attacking single mothers.

What is your problem?

We are in a free world. Anyone can do as he/she deem fit so far they are not disturbing another person.

Every life is unique, and everyone has different journey. Do anything that rocks your boat. Don't stress any1 with the way you feel the world should be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Maynman: 3:27am On Dec 17, 2022
The worse thing a man can do for himself is to marry a single mother.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by advanceDNA: 3:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Kly003:

Which one be bastardś.....the single mothers tell u say their pikin no get papa

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Mercury12(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Worry about yourself. There are problems everywhere. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Tallesty1(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Kly003:
A single mother anywhere means there is a single father somewhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by anuoluwapogabri: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2022
toujurs:
It seem you have a sister who is a single mum grin, This one affected you.
They are better than people who aborted theirs, some did it out of ignorance and later repented

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2022
I have tried to study guys around me to know if their dikcs has produced a child before. Then I got to know a good number of them has got a child, if they dont tell you, you will never know.

One was transferred to Lagos from Abuja as a contract staff. He came and got a lady impregnated for us in Lagos here. When his contract ended, he travelled back to his Abj. Now the lady and the girlchild are here. I know the nigga would be in Abj rite now forming all clean, chaste and childless. Nobody in Abuja will ever know the guy has a babymama and a girlchild here in Lag.

So Op, its a two way thing bro.......preeq no rest, pvssy sef no rest.

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs / hh / Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.