Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) (1938 Views)

Siofra Is The Only Virgin On Nairaland / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Wedding Night Tips For Virgin Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Fiscus105(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
internationalman:
90% of this one topic na about woman and relationship...

Most Nairaland guys lives revolve around women. That's why almost all naija artiste sing about women and sex..

Our men in this country are unproductive. That's why the country is not progressing..

According to Nairaland boys our women are useless and morally bankrupt, but it's only because in every society, the women are the reflection of the men.

Majority of the posts are self-consolations, they are teenagers who are not mature enough to toast girls, and few of matured adults among them, are hopeless guys. They too, find it difficult to go out with ladies because of their 'pitable situations', dnt forget these guys also want to be felt among, and also want love from women which are not forthcoming, hence they result to name calling and blackmailing, not only female gender but also mature guys who are dating women.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by RedpillAnalyst: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Toks2008:

grin Unfortunately YES,the embolden can be classified as virgins but i call them sexually active virgins.

Nice one.

What about the ones who use toys and never had intimate encounter with opposite sex?
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by VinnyBaba: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Majority of the posts are self-consolations, they are teenagers who are not mature enough to toast girls, and few of mature adults among them, are hopeless guys. They too find it difficult to go out with ladies because of their 'pitable situations, and dnt forget these guys also want to be felt among, and also want love from women which are not forthcoming, hence they result to name calling and blackmailing, not only female gender but also mature guys who are dating women successfully.

Hahaha..See dis dude.. cheesy

So Dating a Girl is now a Big Achievement?

With the way we have 2K or 5K Girls all over the Place..Is Dating or Fuccking so difficult for a Naija Guy?

Guys should think of how to Better their Finances and become Real men
instead of wasting time on so called Romantic Relationships (Dat is not heading towards Marriage).. sad

U Better understand dat Money is What makes a Man, Not Girlfriends or Babes, OK?

4 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by RedpillAnalyst: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jeon:

You fine sheeee. I love ur nose and the dimples cheesy including ur chin,big welcoming smile and those chisel jaw.

Are you a female gay?
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Nice one.

What about the ones who use toys and never had intimate encounter with opposite sex?

The hymen is broken grin

Those ones are no longer virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Fiscus105(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Hahaha..See dis dude.. cheesy

So Dating a Girl is now a Big Achievement?

With the way we have 2K or 5K Girls all over the Place..Is Dating or Fuccking so difficult for a Naija Guy?

Guys should think of how to Better their Finances and become Real men
instead of wasting time on so called Romantic Relationships (Dat is not heading towards Marriage).. sad

U Better understand dat Money is What makes a Man, Not Girlfriends or Babes, OK?

U re butress my opinion, u re struggling to have stable girlfriend and now resulted to ashewo in brothels.

If u re not hopeless dude, you won't be begging for relationship with women, meanwhile, why having heart attack on whatever girls use her body to do?
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Chee59(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Be like say Manchelor Toks2008 dey read wattpad novels... Don't worry, I don't judge grin

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Chee59(f): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
See them old dusties crying and wailing.
45 year old men looking for virgins grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by internationalman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Majority of the posts are self-consolations, they are teenagers who are not mature enough to toast girls, and few of mature adults among them, are hopeless guys. They too find it difficult to go out with ladies because of their 'pitable situations, and dnt forget these guys also want to be felt among, and also want love from women which are not forthcoming, hence they result to name calling and blackmailing, not only female gender but also mature guys who are dating women successfully.

My brother the hate on women is too much here. You would think they don't have female relations.

Oh I forgot, every Nigerian girl is useless except their mothers and sisters and daughters

1 Like

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by internationalman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
My problem with the so called red pillers on Nairaland is why are they all so obsessed with girls and relationship..

Red pill ideology can be practiced on a much larger scope. As a matter of fact if applied in every aspect of life, success won't be far-fetched.

I don't understand why or how a man will come online and be ranting about the natural behavior of women instead of just learning from experience and move on...

The ranting and name calling and endless topics on women shows that men are now becoming the weaker sex...

Women get treated by men equally as badly as men get treated by women but we don't see the polluting the internet with their problems..

It's so annoying.

Nigerian girls like, Nigerian girls like money, Nigerian girls like money. That's their National item. I've yet to met a girl that I spend my hard earn money on. They just love and beg for my love in return. When a girl keeps demanding money from you all the time just know that aside money there's nothing you've got to offer.

We used to be able to woo a girl without money upfront and win the girl's heart for who we are. Shame on you guys who can't get a girl without applying money..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibiyemi28:

Continue lying �Toks is comings for you soon cool

Ofcourse there are still many virgins out there so it's not impossible.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Where is Mynd44 or lalasticlala

Let's shake the table small with this undiluted truth.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by otherway: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Toks the table shaker.

But this is the truth tho.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by ibkayee(f): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Omg when we’re all dead and gone, the black man’s only legacy in the history books is going to be an archive of threads about relationships and virginity on an online forum. God abeg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
otherway:
Toks the table shaker.

But this is the truth tho.

Guy how you dey...I love catching cruise as you already know.

I love shaking the tables with some undiluted truth.

It is what it is.
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:
Omg when we’re all dead and gone, the black man’s only legacy in the history books is going to be an archive of threads about relationships and virginity on an online forum. God abeg
grin haba. Abeg oh, i won't be that useless angry

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Which one is faithful husband? Are men not polygamous again?
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
internationalman:
90% of this one topic na about woman and relationship...Most Nairaland guys lives revolve around women. That's why almost all naija artiste sing about women and sex..
Our men in this country are unproductive. That's why the country is not progressing..
According to Nairaland boys our women are useless and morally bankrupt, but it's only because in every society, the women are the reflection of the men.
BINGO! undecided

Very useless bunch of brains walking around there in a country that ought to be competing with the world at some level by now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2022
1Sharon:
Which one is faithful husband? Are men not polygamous again?

Hi Sharon..

Ofcourse guys are polygamous in nature and will forever be but nevertheless, a virgin bride has all the right to demand sexual faithfullness from her husband but not a lady that has slept with other men even if it was in the past.

This is an unpleasant truth even if I'm only shaking tables for the fun of it. cheesy
Re: Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION) by placeofallure(f): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2022
jmoore:

Virginity is the state of no sexual experience. It is not specific to any gender. Saying that a man can't be a virgin is implying all men had sex in their mother's womb.

A prostitute can have many sex tapes and still go ahead for Hymenoplasty. Virginity is not hymen.

I concur.

To consolidate on your submissions, virginity apart from meaning not having had sex, also refers to anything pure, fresh, unused, naive, uninitiated, inexperienced and so on. A piece of land for instance can be referred to as a virgin land if it has never been cultivated.

Male persons can also be virgins if they're pure and fresh and untainted, hymen or no hymen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? / "Sex Style Palaver"(cruise Thread) / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.