Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? (1940 Views)

Ladies can you date Guys who wear Glasses? / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
M.O.D....ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!! angry

Latest opinion poll of 2023 confarms males who wear glasses are usually weak.the fact is no female wanna be seen with a guy loookin like teacher or accountant. So ladies, can u risk hanging around guys who were glasses?(no offenscce)

Mature contributions please angry
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
In order words, ladies would you feel comfortable working with them on a street worst of all holding there hand? I don't were glasses and can never will althou women say Alfa male!! smiley
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
undecided
Which kind mumu question be this....Guyman wey dey wear glasses no be human being him be? undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Which kind mumu question be this....Guyman wey dey wear glasses no be human being him be? undecided

Brother...they call them 4 eyes sir angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by tnerro1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Uncle, grow up nah

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
tnerro1:
Uncle, grow up nah

Uncle how? U were glassssssses? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Oblongata: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
You are seeking mature contribution on an immature topic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by ohigus(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
QUESTIONS? to our Nigeria ladies

MechanicMike:

Latest opinion poll of 2023 confarms males who wear glasses are usually weak.the fact is no female wanna be seen with a guy loookin like teacher or accountant. So ladies, can u risk hanging around guys who were glasses?(no offenscce)

NIGERIA LADIES. in response, unless he that wear glasses is not rich bikkoh
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Edipet(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
I really like glasses but now looking like it's a female thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by RoadMozart(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Those guys in glasses sometimes look weak😂
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
How McCork has been able to be consistent in his madness on the this forum for almost a decade now baffles me!
With this kind of consistency,you will go far in life with anything you decide to do!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Abolodje: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Someone quotes me if this silly topic hits fpundecided
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by YouandiAllofus: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
You mean treated glasses? Cos there are also fancy glasses people can wear to protect the eyes against flying debris and most times you can hardly differentiate both. Anyways, ain't you supposed to be in a workshop at this time? mr. mechanic, this your topic no follow atal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by toujurs: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
You have a mental illness, don't go and make yourself useful o, later you will come here to cry

How women don't hang out with broke men. Mumu!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2023
toujurs:
You have a mental illness, don't go and make yourself useful o, later you will come here to cry

How women don't hang out with broke men. Mumu!!

^^^^This one definately weres glassses....u can tell by his agresssioin!! undecided
brother , how were u able to chase women when u was younger & did people use to call u 4 eyes like cat?(no oofeinsce) embarassed
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nemesis0147:
How McCork has been able to be consistent in his madness on the this forum for almost a decade now baffles me!
With this kind of consistency,you will go far in life with anything you decide to do!!
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Passpands: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
How old are you firstly and how deep in the trenches are you for you to ask this type of stupid question. Abi na colos you Dey on?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
Passpands:
How old are you firstly and how deep in the trenches are you for you to ask this type of stupid question. Abi na colos you Dey on?

^^^^ther u go...see them! embarassed

so u one of those guys who were sunshade at night tryin to toast babe....and then when she tell u to gerrrrrrrout. or gerrrrrin or evev sef, GET LLOST..u start calling them gold digger, abi? how sad.
Shame on you for wereing glasssses and shame on you for not steppppin up yor swag sir. please use contact lense!!!(no oofeinsece) angry
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by JOACHINpedro: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
People no get problem for this Nigeria.
Oluwa!!! bless my hustle cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Dshocker(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

What would you make of professor in money heist?

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Passpands: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^ther u go...see them! embarassed

so u one of those guys who were sunshade at night tryin to toast babe....and then when she tell u to gerrrrrrrout. or gerrrrrin or evev sef, GET LLOST..u start calling them gold digger, abi? how sad.
Shame on you for wereing glasssses and shame on you for not steppppin up yor swag sir. please use contact lense!!!(no oofeinsece) angry

Lol, now I know you’re retarded.
Who wears sunshades at night?
And even if people do, they have their reasons (like covering their bloodshot eyes I.e smokers).

Why does a low life like you have a problem with people that wear glasses, here I was thinking you were referring to people with eye defects.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Passpands:

And even if people do, they have their reasons (like covering their bloodshot eyes I.e smokers).

Why does a low life like you have a problem with people that wear glasses, here I was thinking you were referring to people with eye defects.

^^^see them, fresh from the boat!!

anyways brother..but how can u toast a lady wereing glasssses?....are u nomal? actuallly u not normal becuz dats why u wereing glaaases sir. Please throw them glassses awa & stick to contact lencing sir!!!(no oofeincese) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Yoighaman(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Passpands:

grin Me sef tire for the guy o....
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Yoighaman(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2023
Passpands:

cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing....walahi, the guy dey on colos, na real case of colos be this grin
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by Yoighaman(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^see them, fresh from the boat!!

anyways brother..but how can u toast a lady wereing glasssses?....are u nomal? actuallly u not normal becuz dats why u wereing glaaases sir. Please throw them glassses awa & stick to contact lencing sir!!!(no oofeincese) angry

Just tell us you are a comedian 😂
Re: Ladies, can you date guys who wear Glasses? by MechanicMike: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Passpands:

Brother so u sayin you date guys who were glassssssses but u not gay, corrrrrrrect?u sayin it's ok to date them four eyes people? Hav u heard of somtin called contact lense?(( No offenscce) angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses / Is this how you describe Being Romantic / Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.