Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home (23881 Views)

Rating And Review: War: Wrath And Revenge / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) / Glamour Girls: Review And Ratings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by ibkayee(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Watching at the moment, some of the names are sending me lmao
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by iamL(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2022
safarigirl:

The cast aren't way too old, not at all.

As for Flawsome, I am yet to finish it. I watched the first episode, and it is basically the most boring pilot episode I've seen in a while, and I haven't gone back to continue since. I might go back and finish just so I can review.

Have you watched Diiche? Now, that's an interesting and engaging series. Flawsome was the follow up series after Diiche, so, it probably contributed to why it didn't quite hit for me. Also, after watching Smart Money Woman, Flawsome seems like a mimic of SMW.

I dont bother with Nollywood series, am just managing FLAWSOME.
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by pretydiva(f): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Badgers14:

I just watched hakkunde today. It's nice
Ok. Let me go and download it
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by Godsownfc(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Naija movies no worth our data jare
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by Nwadu: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Godsownfc:

Hello sir, I'm sorry for being in your mention. I really need your help sir, I had run here and there but nothing for me, I am truly ashame of doing this but please come through for me, I am seriously broke at school, my foodstuffs has finished, I have called my parent several times but nothing till now, though I knew it is not rosy at home too, it is not easy for me this trying time, I am for real sir, please help me with anything for the meantime and I will really appreciate it, though you don't know me but please consider me sir, I will appreciate any little thing. Thanks sir

What's the name of your school
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by Godsownfc(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Just type Nollywood movies in the search box
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by Godsownfc(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2022
I prefer American or K-drama
Re: Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home by Sergio101(m): 5:12am On Jan 19, 2023
The movie make sense die.

Please @safarigirl.....

Notify us when the next episode comes out.

Ishaya and car never mingle wella angry.

I want to see more!!!

Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses / How Do I Know Fake LG TV / Spring Break . . . . . . Whats Your Opinion Of It