Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How God Saved My Life From Being Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved My Life From Being Killed (3495 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders
I want to share my testimony with you on how Good saved my life on Thursday.
Please don't mind my errors
I'm into catering and decorations ,I receive a call from a particular lady asking me to come for a business contract at Mowe Ogun State, she had collected my number at one event in Sagamu with the hope that she will help me with a job.
I was so excited to get the contract so I left for Mowe on this fateful day.
On getting to move I called this lady and ask me to cross to the other side of the road.
Lo and behold I saw this lady and we talked for about 20minute to negotiate the price, after we both agreed on the price she ask me to follow her to the venue where the party will be held.
On entering the car I saw two guys sitting at the back and a man who happens to be the driver, I was shocked when I entered the car, I was not myself again and wasn't feeling comfortable.
I picked my phone so that I can text my mom but the next thing I heard was a hot sounding slap, the guys at the back collected my phone and was trying to strangle my neck, I was unconscious.
This incident happened around 2pm in the afternoon, I wasnt myself until we arrived at the unknown spot..then my eyes was wide open, it was then I knew I had entered into kidnappers den.
I was tied down with rope and I met four different ladies who were already naked.
They collected my bag and my two phones, I started praying and asking God for forgiveness because I know that is the end, there is no way I can escape this.
They held us hostage until some set of people came and took three of the girls away after they have killed them.
To my greatest surprise the man ask me to thank my star that I would have been a dead soul by now and that I should keep on serving God.
I can't even recognize the location of the incident but when they release me and ask the people in that area, they told me that I'm in shimarwa.
It was God that saved me because I had to walk a long distance before I could see a car to help me down to Mowe bus stop because it was around 8pm In the night as I was left with nothing.
I had to sleep at a filling station after I had explained my experience to the manager.
I still feel the shock in my body because this is this first time in my life that I will be having such experience.
Let's be careful of people who transcact business with this season and I pray we will not be victims of kidnappers and unknown killer in Jesus name.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Rita33(f): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Amen
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by ibechris(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2022
When I was living in Lagos.

I avoided Ogun state by all means.

Land of killers,ritualists,native doctors of kinds fake imam and pastors.

There are few homes in Ogun that don't do juju.

Is a place I know very well.

Avoid that state and have peace.

And if u are in Lagos,traveling to Ogun state,be it Ifo,or ilaro especially those going to polytechnic pls,don't ever take transport along the road,just ensure u go to the park.

Don't use ur hand to destroy yourself...and for the student around Ilaro,pls avoid villagers goat and hens...if not,they will make u mad.

Talking from experience.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by spinna: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2022
This is the new format of kidnappers lets be aware

I heard of one where they even made a deposit for the contract.. when the guy came they held him and he repaid their money plus much more

Let us be guided.. lets make our work to be in our zone not traveling to work or deliver.. let the customer pick up from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by worldTina(f): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Wow
Amen

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Agapegodstime: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for your life
The days are evil
If you have any if your sister doing hook up
Abeg warn them
Let them sell pure water
Is better
There is dignity in labour

So many has gone like this
If u are into hook up and u are reading this
Stay away from it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Davies25: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2022
The one thing would make me relocate from Nigeria is Insecurity.
We no dey try at all.
Thank God for your life Op.

5 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Obascoetubi: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2022
Tomfrancis1:

Hi everyone!!!

I am here to share my sure odds to those who are looking for 100% sure 2 odds.

This is an opportunity and also the right place you can benefit from sport betting daily

This odds is 100% guarantee winning and it's very sure and mainly For VIP stakers.

If you are interested and in need of this sure 2 odds

You can kindly Contact me with the number below!

+1 930- 203 -1650
scammer

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by adeoyekay(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Abisolababe:
I'm into catering and decorations ,I receive a call from a particular lady asking me to come for a business contract at Mowe Ogun State, she had collected my number at one event in Sagamu with the hope that she will help me with a job.
On getting to move I called this lady and ask me to cross to the other side of the road.
Lo and behold I saw this lady and we talked for about 20minute to negotiate the price, after we both agreed on the price she ask me to follow her to the venue where the party will be held.
On entering the car I saw two guys sitting at the back and a man who happens to be the driver, I was shocked when I entered the car, I was not myself again and wasn't feeling comfortable.
I picked my phone so that I can text my mom but the next thing I heard was a hot sounding slap, the guys at the back collected my phone and was trying to strangle my neck, I was unconscious.
This incident happened around 2pm in the afternoon, I wasnt myself until we arrived at the unknown spot..then my eyes was wide open, it was then I knew I had entered into kidnappers den.
I was tied down with rope and I met four different ladies who were already naked.
They collected my bag and my two phones, I started praying and asking God for forgiveness because I know that is the end, there is no way I can escape this.
They held us hostage until some set of people came and took three of the girls away after they have killed them.
To my greatest surprise the man ask me to thank my star that I would have been a dead soul by now and that I should keep on serving God.
I can't even recognize the location of the incident but when they release me and ask the people in that area, they told me that I'm in shimarwa.
It was God that saved me because I had to walk a long distance before I could see a car to help me down to Mowe bus stop because it was around 8pm In the night as I was left with nothing.
I had to sleep at a filling station after I had explained my experience to the manager.
I still feel the shock in my body because this is this first time in my life that I will be having such experience.
Let's be careful of people who transcact business with this season and I pray we will not be victims of kidnappers and unknown killer in Jesus name.
Amen, am happy for you op

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nemesis0147(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2022
ibechris:
When I was living in Lagos.

I avoided Ogun state by all means.

Land of killers,ritualists,native doctors of kinds fake imam and pastors.

There are few homes in Ogun that don't do juju.

Is a place I know very well.

Avoid that state and have peace.

And if u are in Lagos,traveling to Ogun state,be it Ifo,or ilaro especially those going to polytechnic pls,don't ever take transport along the road,just ensure u go to the park.

Don't use ur hand to destroy yourself...and for the student around Ilaro,pls avoid villagers goat and hens...if not,they will make u mad.

Talking from experience.
very correct...
The amount of ritual going on in that state....even OYO...
Mehn,it is scary!!

I can’t live in those areas for anything!!

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Asquare84(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Abisolababe:

Why don't you report this incident to DSS, I said DSS because police may not do a nice job. Failure to report to security agencies this guy's will be free in the society and alot of people will still fall victims

12 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2022
L

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Asquare84:

Why don't you report this incident to DSS, I said DSS because police may not do a nice job. Failure to report to security agencies this guy's will be free in the society and alot of people will still fall victims
I don't even know the location
They have collected my two phones.
I still feel the shock
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dopedan(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Omo
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by yorubaCOWARDS: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
This is terrible..
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by OKOATA(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
I stay in Lagos but occasionally frequent Ogun State, I haven't witnessed such a thing before but I know it happens, I used to work at Lafarge and a guy at my work place was kidnaped, lost his memory and dumbed by the road side after collecting him. A death sentence should be passed to this demons killing for money.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by delzbaba(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Shimawa is a new area for real estate, most of the land there is still forest, so this gives this animals ample space to operate, may GOD protect us all.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
If you are going to meet a client for any business proposal,inform your relatives and always update them about your location.There is a community group in whatapp,You can add close family in the feature.Be vigilant.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
very correct...
The amount of ritual going on in that state....even OYO...
Mehn,it is scary!!

I can’t live in those areas for anything!!
Southwest is a destination for yahoo+ boys.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by MarketDispatch: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Abisolababe:
I nd I pray we will not be victims of kidnappers and unknown killer in Jesus name.

Publish the number of the lady that was used to call you for the Job.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2022
@Abisolababe, thank God for your life. Sad to imagine that the other 3 girls were taken for slaughter just like that.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by baretalk: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Story get k leg.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by baretalk: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2022
kingthreat:
@Abisolababe, thank God for your life. Sad to imagine that the other 3 girls were taken for slaughter just like that.
Any clue you can give us on the kidnappers. What was their age range, type of car or something?
I pity ladies into hookup. It is getting more and more riskier.

Lalasticlala, this seems like a true story that many ladies should read about.
Lies, figment of imagination.

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Publish the number of the lady that was used to call you for the Job.
I don't have it with me
They took my phones
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by MarketDispatch: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Abisolababe:

I don't have it with me
They took my phones

Go to your sim card network office MTN, etc etc. They can check your last dialed numbers Everything is possible.

9 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Baronthecelebri: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for you
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Knows12(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
People are heartless sha
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by OGwales(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
See lamba
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Idonweak: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please try to report this case to appropriate authorities. I know this is nigeria and things like this are not given priority but at least you'd know in your heart that you did your best. If not for anything, for the sake of other innocent girls that would fall victim to them.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by emnite(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amen � thank God for your life
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Sucre6: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amen, thank God for your life dear sis, God have given u a second chance to serve him not holding back anything, may we never encounter misfortune looking for our daily bread. Amen

Nlfpmod

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr / Deadly Cockfight: Police Officer Killed By A Chicken In The Phillipines / Help: Paycom Nigeria Limited Debit From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.