Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! (12170 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Chikwado1974: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
God punish the wisher and the wishee
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Albertgr8: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
IAM not wishing him any thing
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by zudozz: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
A very sad day.. a day that shld nt ve been!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by MrPADDY(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Guidedee:
Check well, it's your life that is worse. My life has become better likewise many other Nigerians. NEGATIVITY WILL NEVER BRING YOU JOY.
No time to argue with brainwashed urchins who boot-leak brain-dead and corrupt leaders.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Akmahoghany: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

F00l, it's shameful that you can even type this trash cheesy

Most glaring you are senseless idiots, let me reserve my saliva for better discussion.

But am sure you are licking your wounds in private, that is if your conscience is still functional.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Karleb(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fvck him!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by CeeJeckydivah: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chikwado1974:
God punish the wisher and the wishee

AMEN
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Guidedee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Saddest birthday to the worst president that ever ruled Nigeria. Unhappy birthday to the man who successfully ruined Nigeria's economy, and made prices of items 4 times more expensive than it used to be.
May none of your children ever attain or experience the kind of BUHARI'S achievements. Say a BIG AMEN.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Tingotoe: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the president who's performance is below average
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday daddy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by oluwarotimi504: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Mr President!I Love PMBHappy birthday Mr President!I Love PMB...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
He has lived 34 years over the death rate of average Nigerians and ruled the country twice. He can retire and not care for politics anymore.

The human in me says happy birthday. The Nigerian in me doesn’t bother to care.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Ropostic120(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had. Posterity will be very kind to you my leader.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

God punish you for calling this man the best ever president in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Strikes Out Judgment On APC In Rivers / Court Invalidates Kwankwaso's Suspension From NNPP / CBN Plans To Limit Buying And Selling Of FOREX In Cash By BSCs To $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.