Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! (12173 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by ShaqFu: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to our president.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by michoim(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2022
HBD Mr.PMB!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Akmahoghany: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Ajay7411:
The most useless and incompetent president in the whole of Nigeria's history!

Buhari, although you're celebrating your birthday.

It shall never be well with you

Ozwor like you undecided

Back to sender!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Akmahoghany: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2022
OboOlora:
Happy 80th birthday to the worst, most callous, most travelled and most unbothered President Nigeria ever had.

Thank you for making Nigerians so prudent and wise with their spending, and for turning all the women (both single and married) to oloshos and the guys (both educated and uneducated) to cultists, yahoo boiz, skit makers and ritualist

As you clock 80, may the remaining days of your life on earth be the same way as you treated Nigeria and Nigerians during your reign as the President.

Shalom!
Tabatiada!!
Sango olukposo!!!

I wish you all you wished him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by 2blessed01(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had.
Thunder wear slippers come c something grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Akmahoghany:

Back to sender!!!

Useless fool, now crawl back to your hole undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerians wasted 8 good years....what a country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Emmacolinho(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Ajay7411:
As Buhari celebrates his birthday today, may all the yeebos in AfghanEastern cry well grin cheesy
Wise naa
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by 77up(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to Mr President.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nairalander248: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had. Posterity will be very kind to you my leader.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Happy Birthday Buhari...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Sleekfingers: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2022
elfiddy:
Should have died in the civil war

But he didn't....why not go Aso rock and assassinate him.......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by plaindealer: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday to my daddy

President Muhammadu Buhari

The President of the Federal Republic Of NIGERIA

I wish you many more years.

The best president in the history of Nigeria

God Bless You

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by petermichaels(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2022
MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE "HAPPY" IN THE BIRTHDAY WISH. IN ONE SENTENCE.... HE DOESNT DESERVE IT.!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Is Buhari in Nairaland? I can't come and be wishing him happy birthday here.....

But having a heart of gold??
Very funny
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by adigun4mee(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to you our president,May Alimighty Allah in His infinite mercy continues to shower His endless blessings on you and your family.wishing you LLNP
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by israelmao(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2022
There is nothing to wish a man who turned fruitful land into wilderness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by somehow: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2022
HBD to the baba wey no send anybody.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by papiwyte(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday Mr President may u live longer than your enemies wish u.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by sukar886: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday boss ... I don't have problem with you, na tinubu be my problem
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Skyehigher1: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Mr President
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Uniquekriss(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2022
It will not be well with the person behind this post, the content creator gang gang!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2022
MrPADDY:
This one has fulfilled his life's ambition to rule Nigeria, leaving it worse than he met. In the last election campaign before he won, he even promised bloodshed if he lose the election. Posterity would judge all of you who have destroyed this country for your selfish interests.
Selfishness is a complex problem. I wish that problem never existed.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by ufuosman(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by R0LL0N(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy alabosi birthday bubu the man that made all the youth leave our most habitable Nigeria and japa to many nation. You made so many leave their good jobs and suffering in cold weather on foreign soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by loydsis(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2022
May God punish you and your generation for all the hardship you have brought to this country,you will die miserably Mr bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Domistar5(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2022
Heart of Gold indeed cheesy cheesy grin

Happy Birthday though...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by baretalk: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
No wonder he has a bit of consciousness, just that he has some bit of tribalism, which most of us are guilty of.

Sir Buhari, in these your last days at the helm of affairs, take drastic steps against criminal governors, mandate the EFCC to open investigation on all of them, this will win you the love of Nigerians and international community. Save the people from their governors and house if representatives members/senators, these people are milking their people dry. God bless you with bravery and love for all Nigerians regardless. Now you are an elder statesman, may you help the nation e steered righteously. God save the union.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by alekuwodo(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
To be sincere, 80 years is not a joke it's worth celebrating as individual but there is nothing to celebrate about him as the president of this nation, he has practically destroyed everything, if you say it's bad when he came he has driven it to worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by plaindealer: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Sai Baba mi.. grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Burgerlomo: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Akmahoghany: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

Useless fool, now crawl back to your hole undecided

So you can't take back your wish?

I pity you, I swear, better don't make hell because you want to please one politician.

Someone like you, if they should hand over an area to you as a councilor, you can never perform better than this man, why not allow God to judge him, other than cursing someone old enough to be your father?

Go and do something meaningful with your life, people are making it huge day in day out in this same country and stop blaming Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.