Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! (12172 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by giantstar: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday to U Sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by clems88(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Who he help. Useless man

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by EbenezerTriumph: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2022
OboOlora:
Happy 80th birthday to the worst, most callous, most travelled and most unbothered President Nigeria ever had.

Thank you for making Nigerians so prudent and wise with their spending, and for turning all the women (both single and married) to oloshos and the guys (both educated and uneducated) to cultists, yahoo boiz, skit makers and ritualist

As you clock 80, may the remaining days of your life on earth be the same way as you treated Nigeria and Nigerians during your reign as the President.

Shalom!
Tabatiada!!
Sango olukposo!!!
go and hustle and get a better life young man, stop pouring your failure and frustrations on the president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Guidedee(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Happy birthday sha

There's nothing media whitewash will not do

Buhari is now a man 'with heart of gold' grin grin grin

He is outrightly the worst president of my life

If incompetence is a human, he will be Muhammad Buhari
Will you ever achieve what Buhari achieved in life?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by ObiLamba: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Happy birthday sha

There's nothing media whitewash will not do

Buhari is now a man 'with heart of gold' grin grin grin

He is outrightly the worst president of my life

If incompetence is a human, he will be Muhammad Buhari
Says someone who wants Peter Obi to be president. Somebody that graduated with 3rd class in Philosophy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Starking1000000(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Ajay7411:
As Buhari celebrates his birthday today, may all the yeebos in AfghanEastern cry well grin cheesy

You lack sense bro.
(Only if You're in politics you'll congratulate this man cause he opens way for them to steal more.)

I day sure say na person on hotspot for you.

Congratulating your slave master.
Be truthful to yourself and remove tribalism, and see that Buhari is incompetent and didn't delivered well.

Well thank God for his new age

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by MacDani(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Bubu I love you so much, yes I said it.... Come and beat me... Much respect

Happy birthday President Mohammad Buhari. Las Las your reign/leadership make me get sense wey I no get
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Starking1000000(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Guidedee:
Will you ever achieve what Buhari achieved in life?

Try get sense,
Buhari no do well period.
More prison break
More poverty rate
More fraud
More insecurity

And I day sure say your mind don settle for Tinubu to continue from the damages Buhari has put us through.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by planetx: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
President Buhari Key Infrastructural Projects:
1. Lagos Ibadan Railway- Completed
2. Lagos Ibadan Expressway- 90% Complete
3. Second Niger Bridge- 99% Complete
4. Loko Bridge- Completed
5. Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project- 95% Complete
6. Enugu- Onitsha Expressway- 70 complete
7. Ikorodu- Sagamu Expressway
8. Siemens Power Project
9. ABA independent power project- completed
10.Bonny -Bodo 37 km Road
11. Yenogoa- Otuoke Road- completed
12. Ibadan-ilorin road - ongoing
13. Enugu Airport Runway- completed
14. Abuja Runway- completed
15. New Airport Terminals for Lagos, Kano, Enugu and Port Harcourt
16. Abuja- Kaduna Railway- completed
17. Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway- ongoing
18. Kaduna-Kano- Daura Rail way - ongoing
19. Lekki Deep port- completed
20. Apapa- Oshodi- Ojota expressway- under PPP with Dangote - 95% completed
21. Warri- Itakpe Railway- Completed
22. AKK gas pipeline
23. Calabar-Itu Bridge
24. Zaria-Birning Kebbi road by NNPC through tax-credit
25. Kashimbila Hydro Dam Power Project-Completed
26. Lokoja - Benin expressway- on going
Can't even get one miserable like despite touting his fake accomplishments.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by planetx: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Just lucky to have joined the military in a country like Nigeria allowing the mediocre man to rise to the top.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by asanausana91: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for giving us Buhari.
But wait o, Tinubu no get sister or brother?
See how they are giving details of Buhari earlier life with his primary and secondary school in detail, when are we going to get that of Tinubu?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by asanausana91: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2022
planetx:
Can't even get one miserable like despite touting his fake accomplishments.
gather your millions of likes to achieve quarter of what Buhari has achieved.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by oluwaseyi0: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2022
ObiLamba:

Says someone who wants Peter Obi to be president. Somebody that graduated with 3rd class in Philosophy

Over time I've greatly learnt that school certificate and life performance are 2 completely different thing

The greatest banker I've ever worked with finish with 2.2 in geography, but in the banking and marketing field man is a Maradona

Imagine working with a boss and you can't help but admire him - someone that inspire you to be more, to do more, without even talking

Buhari is direct opposite of this, he inspires mediocrity, I supported him fully in 2015 but I'm disappointed in who I jointly employed as the president, I never expected magic but man is simply far below par, if nothing to write home about is a human

If Nigeria is a football team buhari will have been sacked a million years ago

And for you, thinking everyone who is disappointed in Buhari presidency is automatically a pro-obi is actually not smart

Buhari has taught me not to blindly support anyone

On election day I'll simply go to polling booth and vote

God forbid I will openly canvas for another candidate, who after all expectations may end up as Buhari 2.0

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Starking1000000:

You lack sense bro.
(Only if You're in politics you'll congratulate this man cause he opens way for them to steal more.)

I day sure say na person on hotspot for you.

Congratulating your slave master.
Be truthful to yourself and remove tribalism, and see that Buhari is incompetent and didn't delivered well.

Well thank God for his new age

Check again, I've updated the comment. I was only joking!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by blowjohn(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Mr President .
More life
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Akmahoghany:

So you can't take back your wish?

I pity you, I swear, better don't make hell because you want to please one politician.

Someone like you, if they should hand over an area to you as a councilor, you can never perform better than this man, why not allow God to judge him, other than cursing someone old enough to be your father?

Go and do something meaningful with your life, people are making it huge day in day out in this same country and stop blaming Buhari.
F00l, it's shameful that you can even type this trash cheesy

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by onuman: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2022
HBD President Buhari at 80.
Some cursed people are proposing other over-aged men to succeed you to lead Nigeria.
Problem is why Oyibo placed us with these cursed people in one Nigeria.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Enny2013(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Y was he born in Dec? It is very painful.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by onuman: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
8. Siemens Power Project
22. AKK gas pipeline
23. Calabar-Itu Bridge
27. Many more

One of the hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed through subtle Jihad in Nigeria during Buhari's tenure from 2015 overshadows whatever development infrastructures you think were provided by Buhari led government.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Decent09(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had. Posterity will be very kind to you my leader.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Congratulations to the General of all Generals, The tormentor of Shi'ites, The Python that Dance and swallowed Igbos, The Crocodile that Smile and Tear-apart Yahoo Boys and Niger-delta oils Bunkers, The Hunter that Hunt Boko Haram to Sambisa and Crush them through Operation Sharan Daji.

We Nigeria we are all Buhari's, due to your laudable achievements, even though it comes with Challenges.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Guidedee(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Starking1000000:

Try get sense,
Buhari no do well period.
More prison break
More poverty rate
More fraud
More insecurity

And I day sure say your mind don settle for Tinubu to continue from the damages Buhari has put us through.
We are all BATIFIED here and Tinubu's precidency is divinely ordained. Buhari tried his best and he still remains the best.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Decent09(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2022
onuman:

One of the hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed through subtle Jihad in Nigeria during Buhari's tenure from 2015 overshadows whatever development infrastructures you think were provided by Buhari led government.

Nigerians no dey die before Buhari abi.

Children of Hates, Your Mumu is Legendary
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by ZooOga: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2022
I'm wishing Mr President a very HB.

As to the bad belles posting in this thread just remember that the universe returns the negative energy that you exude right back to your being in one form of another. Receive the wisdom of the ages.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Guidedee(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Akmahoghany:

I wish you all you wished him!!!
AAMIIN BIQUDROTILLAHI.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Guidedee(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2022
MrPADDY:
This one has fulfilled his life's ambition to rule Nigeria, leaving it worse than he met. In the last election campaign before he won, he even promised bloodshed if he lose the election. Posterity would judge all of you who have destroyed this country for your selfish interests.
Check well, it's your life that is worse. My life has become better likewise many other Nigerians. NEGATIVITY WILL NEVER BRING YOU JOY.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by yemi1504: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2022
bayelsaowei:
Nigerians wasted 8 good years....what a country..

That's the price of voting based on tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by AntonVince: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
8. Siemens Power Project
22. AKK gas pipeline
23. Calabar-Itu Bridge
27. Many more

...and what's the JD of a Works Minister if I may ask?
Shouldn't these even be the job of FERMA?
Aren't you lot ashamed of listing road rehabilitation as the landmark achievement of an administration that has virtually borrowed away your future?
In this jet age where serious countries are already making flying automobiles, see what supposed humans are projecting as achievements.
Little wonder you Africans are called M0nke.ys.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Uredan46(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2022
May you live Long Mr president, you are the best president Nigeria will ever have......may your good heart towards Nigeria remain forever.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Uredan46(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=clems88 post=119218738]Who he help. Useless man[/youh are a fool
quote]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by onuman: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Decent09:

Nigerians no dey die before Buhari abi.

Children of Hates, Your Mumu is Legendary

You hatefilled Jihadi or supporter of Jihadists. You don't understand the difference between killed and died naturally.

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / How Many Political Parties In Nigeria. Names Please. / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address