Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! (12174 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by dust144(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday young man
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by AfonjaEmir: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2022
The OP, is a Thiefnubuu urchin, who is actually supporting the "Mannequin called Buhari" because IT believes Buhari will hand over to Thiefnubuu.

Book mark this space..after Thiefnubuu looses.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This same zombie will insult BUHARI to HELL AND BACK!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Afamed: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday Mr President!

I Love PMB

I love PMB more than you comrade.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by elfiddy(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Should have died in the civil war
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by MrPADDY(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
This one has fulfilled his life's ambition to rule Nigeria, leaving it worse than he met. In the last election campaign before he won, he even promised bloodshed if he lose the election. Posterity would judge all of you who have destroyed this country for your selfish interests.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by mrkings84(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
OBJ
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nursepepeye(f): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Award for the most useless man ever exist goes to Mr Buhari@80

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by sircatherine45(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari has less than 6 months to step down. That's a huge sign of relief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Mayeldah(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Which of the Buhari? The dead one or the impostor from Sudan?

Fvck Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by imbless: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
I cannot wish you happy birthday sir but I wish you and your fam 600 yrs of Nigeria's situation in ur regime grin grin
Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Ayo25: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Afamed: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2022
imbless:
I cannot wish you happy birthday

He does not know about your existence.

Therefore, you remain inconsequential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by mustahagreens(f): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Bubu

Please buy this beautiful center table at an affordable price in Abijo GRA, Lagos (close to Ajah)

Price is N36k

Call or whatsapp: 0.7.0.3.1.2.4.9.7.9.6

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by sircatherine45(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2022
The only presidiot who turned a Yoruba warrior Sunday Igboho to an IDP occupant and a coward.

Quote me at your own peril.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by imbless: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Afamed:

He does not know about your existence.

Therefore, you remain inconsequential
Me too!! I don't know that you exist, so you and ur comment are inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Unrated900(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari

The man

The boss

Of the igbos

The olubawi of Afghaeastern
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by CheapHomes1: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had. Posterity will be very kind to you my leader.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Uptill now none of u have been able to explain how buhari is the best president ever
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Oju4190: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2022
at age 20 he wsa already a lieutenant and a platoon commander......haba make una small small dey tell lies na
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by GerraMeh74(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday Mr Incompetent!!! Let posterity be the judge. We have been accused often of failing to see any good in your administration despite your gaint strides by your gullible supporters,but let's leave time to be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Saddest birthday to the worst president that ever ruled Nigeria. Unhappy birthday to the man who successfully ruined Nigeria's economy, and made prices of items 4 times more expensive than it used to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
HBD Mr President. May God grant you good health and more life.Have a great day Pa.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Machomanb1: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2022
muykem:
Happy birthday our dear president. The slayer of bokoharam, IPOB and ISWAP.
They are all still Operating
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Kenteks(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari officially is 80 ,how old is tinubu who intends to continue from where buhari stopped
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Sensitivity:
Nigeria will never forget you.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by IgOga(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Ipob will tell you that this is Jubril Al'sudani grin grin grin

What grace to witness 80 years in good health and as President of Nigeria....Happy birthday!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Buuuhaari, Buuuhaari, Buuuhaari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Heroicvic(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Kingpele:
Happy birthday to the most clueless president ever worldwide...sometimes good people die young because they understand the essence of life ,they learn about life early and God had to take them home early...while God can keep a wicked man to be alive above hundred to see to it that evil man was given enough time to reflect on his own life and make amend but to some they remain ignorant and wicked till the last day of their life on earth and spent eternity in a very terrible place...old age is not always a sign of God's blessings, nothing good ever happened to the wicked man even if he lived two hundred years on earth, after all he's going to eternity that can't be measured with human calendar....

is he not the all knowing God again?
Can't he look in to the future of the wicked man and decide if he's going to change or not....
Y'all are brainwashed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by mukthar2000(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Wealth
In 2015, Buhari declared US$150,000 cash; in addition to five homes and two mud houses as well as farms, an orchard and a ranch of 270 head of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses and a variety of birds, shares in three firms, two undeveloped plots of land, and two cars bought from his savings.

PRESENT DECLARATION PLS.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by twilliamx(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday my president...I love you
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by Killermamba: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Happy 80th birthday to the man with a heart of gold. Happy birthday to the best president Nigeria have ever had. Posterity will be very kind to you my leader.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

The worse president in Nigeria history Happy birthday to you. Hope you dey shot down cubana tonight?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by adecz: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Nonsense, inept, irresponsible,
incompetent, selfish herdsman❗️❗️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today! by MrBroke(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Happy Birthday Sir, More Years you shall see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt Ministries, Others To Fund Patience Jonathan’s Mother Funeral / APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.