Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement (110764 Views)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Assault Claims By Fiancé - He Has Anger Issues — (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who da fork are these people? We ve never heard of them over here. undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Kajaard: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chetas81:
YOUR CHOICE OF MAN REMAIN WITH YOU ---- WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT, TIWA SAVAGE DO THIS IN FRONT OF THE NIGERIA PARENT NOBODY TALK ABOUT IT SO PLS YOU CAKE � REMAIN YOUR CASE PLS EAT IT ALONE

What you wrote is muddled up. Makes zero sense.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by DarkJeddi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
irunoko:
this trick is stale na.even 21 year Olds don't fall for this scam how much more a 30 something year old woman
By design,30 year olds are meant to fall for it,more than 21 year olds..

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Cantonese: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Smh, when dey tell Ladies to use their youthful age well, they say NO, they want to flex, enjoy life, explore etc. This is the result.

Look at the kind of riff raff that even scammed her, that's because at this stage of a woman's life, reality starts ringing in ther head, settling down becomes a priority, at this point of desperation and vulnerability any small boy, hooligan or marlian can decive them. The trick is for the guy to appear like a slave because such women like guys who they can control and manipulate. At the end the loose all round.

It's a pity.

Note very few good matured ladies are unlucky in relationships a majority of them are self Inflicted.

The best comment of all here. You hit the nail on the head.

The lady desperately needs to raise a family. Unfortunately at this age, the few pretenders want to rip her off.

I had a cousin, who found herself in this similar situation many years ago. The fellow even got dogs to roam around the house to prevent people from getting into the house. He made her pay all his bills. My cousin was completely dominated by this crook from Cross Rivers state (no insult intended in anyway to our people of that state). My cousin was drained mentally and completely wrecked.

One day, I kuku wake up for the idiot by myself.
I got my cousin to get out of the house and return to my house. I got her to return to her business and attack the guy publicly at first sight around her business. I then got my police friends informed and waited for the crooked fellow to show up. He did not. He never did. The lady luckily married a good guy and they presently reside in America.

I feel very sorry for this Empress Njamah.

10 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by ogmask: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
But there's something really wrong with this girl or maybe she's just unlucky with guys... Or, maybe she's a fan of BDSM..

From Timaya to this one.

Na wa.

Wetin happen to timaya?
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by chikason22(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Dear Empress, dust your sweet self and leave that wicked soul alone.

You deserve better, and God will surely comfort you.

Your only crime was loving and trusting too much.
I hope you learn to love your self more, and look up to brighter days.

Men will do what.........
Men will do what? Complete the sentence nah. Mtcheeeeew

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Mitsurugi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Merch:
Empress should have reported the idiot to her brothers and she has lot of crazy brothers, i know one personally back then in festac..niggas knows how to handle niggas like that who shit on thier sisters

No talk too much. Aquila the nigga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
But there's something really wrong with this girl or maybe she's just unlucky with guys... Or, maybe she's a fan of BDSM..

From Timaya to this one.

Na wa.
It's well. I really feel pity for her. Now house we that when we say men are wicked, see what they are doing to her. Though there are different sides to stories.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by CSTRR: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cantonese:

The lady desperately needs to raise a family. Unfortunately at this age, the few pretenders want to rip her off.

I had a cousin, who found herself in this similar situation many years ago. The fellow even got dogs to roam around the house to prevent people from getting into the house. He made her pay all his bills. My cousin was completely dominated by this crook from Cross Rivers state (no insult intended in anyway to our people of that state). My cousin was drained mentally and completely wrecked.

I got my cousin to get out of the house and return to my house. I got her to return to her business and attack the guy publicly at first sight around her business. I then got my police friends informed and waited for the crooked fellow to show up. He did not. He never did. The lady luckily married a good guy and they presently reside in America.

You are not wrong.

When Empress was in her prime, this tout would not dare toast her, let alone have her nudes in less two months.

Truly, youth is fleeting.

10 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Oizee(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Horbar1:
Celebrity and nudity Na 5 & 6.

Meanwhile price of day old broilers is down, take advantage of this opportunity.

We deliver nationwide.
does your delivery depends on quantity ordered? I need 50 pcs only.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's well. I really feel pity for her. Now house we that when we say men are wicked, see what they are doing to her. Though there are different sides to stories.
Wait, what are you doing in my mention? It may seem as though you're the stubborn type. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by olatade(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
irunoko:
this trick is stale na.even 21 year Olds don't fall for this scam how much more a 30 something year old woman

She's 42

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by CSTRR: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

And sometimes, it can be spiritual.

A lot of women need deliverance from anti- marriage spiritual forces.

Until they do, they will never marry, and they will keep meeting useless men.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by iHateFraudsters: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Merch:
Empress should have reported the idiot to her brothers and she has lot of crazy brothers, i know one personally back then in festac..niggas knows how to handle niggas like that who shit on thier sisters

I hope you know say craze dey pass craze?

Yes her brothers fit dey craze, but you no know how the fiance craze reach.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Haveyoueatentod: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
I remember her story with timaya
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
All I care for are the pictures and video. The write-up too plenty.

That plantain boy brutalized her, this one too. Are we waiting for the same report from a third man before realizing she is the main problem?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Aguiyimba(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:

From Timaya to this one.

Na wa.

You just said my mind
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by bonechamberlain(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cantonese:

your cousin is lucky her story ended well, I believe it has to do with the fact that she has a supportive family that is well to do.

Sometimes I don't feel sorry for some of these women. My only empathy is for the infinitesimal few who are just unlucky in relationships

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Chetas81(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kajaard:

What you wrote is muddled up. Makes zero sense.
IT'S ALL ABOUT SPEAKING ENGLISH IN NIGERIA ALL OF OUT THERE EXTREMELY USELESS
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by JooEeL(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Eledumare a fun wa she,amin !

L'ase Edumare.

Amin.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Treasuredgift(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
chikason22:

Men will do what? Complete the sentence nah. Mtcheeeeew
stain ur white nah grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Juoflife1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
This love is blind for some people Sha. Look at the dirty looking nigga she was messing around with sad
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Sammy5413(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Njamah, please allow your toto rest!
Timaya was right all these while?
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
CSTRR:

And sometimes, it can be spiritual.

A lot of women need deliverance from anti- marriage spiritual forces.

Until they do, they will never marry, and they will keep meeting useless men.
You are right
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Wait, what are you doing in my mention? It may seem as though you're the stubborn type. grin
I just quote naa. I just look well now see your rogodo head.
Na you stubborn pass.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Musty112: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
chatinent:
I don't think it was necessary to tactically fix the death of Ada Ameh into your sexual innuendos to have a grandstanding in the court of public pity and opinions.

Just go straight to the blackmail story. It's understandable too.

Anyways, how you live your life is your business. Men should also learn to respect women. Women are not toys to be used and discarded when there's a new toy available. Women, make una too get sense, and respect yourselves.
Oh boy, do i love your reasoning and how you write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

I just quote naa. I just look well now see your rogodo head.
Na you stubborn pass.
So you were suffering from partial blindness before? grin

Check well next time.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by AfonjaPriest: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has debunked the rumours that she is engaged, IGBERETV reports.

She also accused her 'fiance' of physically assaulting her, in a Livestream via her business Instagram account on Friday, IGBERETV reports.

Njamah revealed that the engagement video on her personal page was made under duress and that she had been scammed, beaten, held hostage by the man, who she said is from Liberia.

She said, "A guy that one couldn’t even call a human being came into my life in pretence of wanting to marry me, I didn’t know that he had other motives and he came when I was very vulnerable, when I lost my friend, Ada Ameh. I’ve been speaking to this guy for months on phone, speaking to people I thought were his relatives, everything is just scam. He came into my life, said he could not leave me because I wasn’t not okay. I really wasn’t okay, I was hiding it from the press. The death of my friend broke me down so bad I could not function and he said he was going to stay with me, I didn’t know he was busy gathering his tools, his materials which he was going to use to blackmail me.

“Afterwards, he had my naked videos and he changed, he started hitting me and when I wanted to talk and tell him this can’t work; he blackmailed me with my own videos and said I'm going nowhere and that’s when he turned into an animal. Beats me anytime, locks me up, put the keys in his pocket, in my own house. I didn’t have access to leaving my room. This is the guy who lied me that when he came into Nigeria, all his things were stolen, his phones, his credit cards, his clothes and he got into trouble and he needed lawyers which I gave a huge amount of money, talking millions. He was out, he came to Abuja and started living with me. I became a shadow of myself, the Empress you know became a shadow of herself, if you were around me, you’d notice my social life was no more, there was nothing to post anymore. My fans were asking 'Are you okay?' They didn’t know I was going through something worse than that."

The actress added, "He wrecked me, finished everything. This person I'm telling you actually got a ring and forced me to do a video, which he posted on my page because he has access to my page. He changed all the passwords, logged me out of every email I have, everything I have, all my phones, my iCloud, everything, I don’t have access to anything, I don’t mind. I’m alive to tell you the story, I was able to run that night, I ran into the street, not minding who or how, I fell into a gutter. I was able to see a mallam to ask for a phone. I called my brother and he picked me from the hospital, the following morning, took me home.

“This guy came back, after looking for me, took my car, took my international passport, he took my remaining money. He took my iPad, my earpods, he had two bags of my valuables, took the car and left. He has the guts to be sending threat videos saying whatever I do, whoever I tell he’ll put it out there.

“I'm not the one handling that page. #empressnjamah is not been handled by me. Go to my page and see the video he posted, does that look like something I will post? I was under duress posting that video called engagement."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmPR-_bsHaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPg12xDDqU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I have no pity or sympathy to donate to this woman. What she wanted is what she got. Period!
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Myrepublic(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

F#cƙing useless evening newspaper

They are always in the news...

It is never their fault.

After having uncountable bodycount, these hoes will still be expecting a right thinking man to take them seriously.

MANY OF THEM HAVE SLEPT WITH VARIOUS MARRIED MEN KNOWINGLY AND THEY WANT TO ENJOY THEIR OWN RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGES grin grin grin

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

YOU MUST ALL REAP WHAT YOU'VE SEW.

BASTARDS
You said it all.. you can’t ruin another person’s relationship and want to enjoy yours.. Most of these girls don ruin many homes.. First it was timaya and now this.. na the girl no good.. I used to be her fan,but not anymore..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.