Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (51301 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Amah70: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434037/peter-obi-arrives-pastor-paul-enenches-daughters-wedding-photos/

But how does Peter Obi's exchange of pleasantries with Goodluck Jonathan support Obi's campaign to become the next president of Nigeria?
Better we watch out on APC's plans to rig the next presidential election in the party's drive to make Shettima become the next president of Nigeria through SW votes for Bola Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said,
Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he
said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. Be careful of how you antagonize the chosen of God because i can not imagine what your fate will be if obi eventually become thepresident oo.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Blaze14k: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

How far with the Peter OBI much celebrated and orchestrated second hand International Press Conference and Interview at CHATHAM House, UK?

Anybody with an update of the IBO made version of the CHATHAM House event should post an update on nairaland

Lol his interview is January 16. Go google it. In case you dont know how to search simple go to your browser type chatham house peter obi. Do some research and stop fooling yourself
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by TAP23: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
See the person some marafuvkers are forcing on throats of gullible Nigerians.

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

I ask again, is this the best Igbo can offer Nigerians?

If yes, May they not get the shot at the presidency till the next millennium.

Jagaban lokan.

You gonna end up crying to dæth ���
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 4mable: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
FunKiller:

President of drug dealers nationwide ode
thank you God bless you, please remember to quote me next year
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by chikason22(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
kuboy:
People should ask this man why he likes Putting on ocultic black clothes all the time
It takes a cultist to identify a cultist. So which occult do you belong.

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 4mable: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amah70:

But how does Peter Obi's exchange of pleasantries with Goodluck Jonathan support Obi's campaign to become the next president of Nigeria?
Better we watch out on APC's plans to rig the next presidential election in the party's drive to make Shettima become the next president of Nigeria through SW votes for Bola Tinubu.
not south west vote for Tinubu but Nigerians panthing for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by BJanta: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
You just have to love him peter obi

Wetin dey sweet you, na for
wedding. serious politician dey do
campaign? Abi he go there go chop
and drink.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na wa-o. Obi is now looking older than Buhari of 80 years and even older than Jonathan. And Jagaban said he is how old sef?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Go do our own too

Any money wey come now, na for enjoyment���
I go reason my future next year��
My future no dey run ��
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by chichriso: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Officiating minister refused Deborah from kissing her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwd5TZ4SeFc
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
The groom looking so unkempt.
If you must keep a beard, keep it.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

Jagaban lokan.
Foolish and proud.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Thedon22: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi and photos. Obi wins the President of photos no matter what.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Tradman: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
we will vote him as incoming CAN president or tinubu will appoint him as condolence minister
legendary agbero
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter just wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

He should be conserving energy if he so much cares about Earth.

Smh!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Iamfavored: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
God bless their union.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Amah70: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

How far with the Peter OBI much celebrated and orchestrated second hand International Press Conference and Interview at CHATHAM House, UK?

Anybody with an update of the IBO made version of the CHATHAM House event should post an update on nairaland

Is Chatham House in Nigeria?
It's only traitors who don't believe in one Nigeria that go to Chatham House with the belief that Oyibo who created Nigeria to fall, shall be propping up the traitors as president of Nigeria for Oyibo's business interests.
If Obi eventually goes to Chatham House, he is going there for going sake, not with the belief that Oyibo will prop him up for president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Asstrax: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
kuboy:
People should ask this man why he likes Putting on ocultic black clothes all the time
I wear white all d time... Does that make me occultic ?

It a signature wear... Respect it
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.
Abeg compare the peter obi pics with ur jagaban make we check something. grin dullardino
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Dave2011: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your Dad is wasting fuel on his Yamaha Motorcycle, but you did not complain, na Peter Obi you see.

Wicked�

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by aspher: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

So much angst. Sorry you've not had electricity to see the news about donations of gigantic buildings to Obi-Datti campaign by prominent yoruba, hausa and fulani people. Meanwhile, take it easy, election is not war. Peace!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Dave2011: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Those are for legitimate and feasible purpose.

You are a shameless, good for nothing idiot
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Joshmuch: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Is it your money?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by FunKiller: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
4mable:
thank you God bless you, please remember to quote me next year

Don't try to form cool guy here .. you be evil man supporting evil rulership may it never be well with you and your family. Bigot
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You need help.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by fydence: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your Dad is wasting fuel on his Yamaha Motorcycle, but you did not complain, na Peter Obi you see.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.
Stop...

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by athaboi(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Image123:
Incoming CAN president. A man whose campaign team are misappropriating scarce funds left, right and center wants to bring change to Nigeria. Cannot control his family, cannot control his supporters, can't control his own small campaign team. Comedians.
ehya
Sorry bros even though your tears seem to be entertaining
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Ekzoba(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
07kjb:

AS E DEY PAIN YOU E DEY SWEET US

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Livingstone124: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
phorget:

I know of a man who often travel to the UK just to recharge his dying battery... undecided
Yes we all I know that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Shehu Shagari: Monday Declared As Public Holiday / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.