Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (51311 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Dray:

You're the failure here. Someone that can't write simple English. Have you passed WAEC? Your parents should be ashamed of you.
So tell me, why did you decide to make that guy commit suicide. It unfair oo. Urchins must get sense by lightening, by thunder
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by LocalMan2(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
I wish you and your entire generation Tinubu's state of health.
May his health status be your portion in Jesus Name.

Obaofaba:
See the person some marafuvkers are forcing on throats of gullible Nigerians.

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

I ask again, is this the best Igbo can offer Nigerians?

If yes, May they not get the shot at the presidency till the next millennium.

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

Mehnnn, this people has roasted me alive.
Why are you guys so toxic? I've counted 16 quotes, only a few are critical of my view, the rest are insults and curses. But my God will judge you guys, I'm not doing this for any percuniary gains but to save our nation from total collapse. Is that how much you guys hate this country?

I ask again, is this man the best the Igbos could offer? Present someone who is credible and watch me take the center stage of the person's campaign.

Nzogbu Nzogbu people should stop cursing me. Na beg I dey beg

My Hope is Renewed
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter just wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

He should be conserving energy if he so much cares about Earth.

Global warming kwa!

Odikwa egwu nelu egwu
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

Why are you guys so toxic? I've counted 16 quotes, only a few are critical of my view, the rest are insults and curses. But my God will judge you guys, I'm not doing this for any percuniary gains but to save our nation from total collapse. Is that how much you guys hate this country?

I ask again, is this man the best the Igbos could offer? Present someone who is credible and watch me take the center stage of the person's campaign.

My Hope is Renewed
You are an irredeemable 1mbecile. May Ogun and Amadioha strike you dead tonight. amen
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You are an irredeemable 1mbecile. May Ogun and Amadioha strike you dead tonight. amen
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Jolite(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't know if any one has noticed what I have been noticing about Peter Obi, with this his one type of black dress code? Is it that his always mourning?
or I can't understand. Though am for him oo
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Even if they no invite him, he must go.
Mr. Lamba

Rubbish talk!

2023 presidential election aside, do you take HE Peter Obi as a common man in Nigeria? Don't take his simple lifestyle for granted please!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

Focus on your Agbado, ewa oin and rest.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Obi just dey do mogbo mooya ...for all the program and engagement....

The guy Peter Obi go cry if he lose this election...because if he been going to people's shows and some they didn't invite him....wetin...he want contribute for this wedd8ng now except you come and be talking about his presidential ambition for this lady wedd8ng.....

Peter Obi, oni kuure

He will cry on what ground? He's a made man and can live comfortably in any where in the world. You can choose to live your life on agbado; that one na your problem.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Even if they no invite him, he must go.
Mr. Lamba
nah ur GO U better go face ur Bulaba balablu blublu
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your Dad is wasting fuel on his Yamaha Motorcycle, but you did not complain, na Peter Obi you see.
Thank you for your epic response to that dolt cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed
God is not a God of hatred. The man in question has not done you any wrong, don't conjure the wrath of God on you.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by MeineMutter: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You can see the smile on Bishop David Oyedepo's face and that of Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by bentenny(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Image123:
Incoming CAN president. A man whose campaign team are misappropriating scarce funds left, right and center wants to bring change to Nigeria. Cannot control his family, cannot control his supporters, can't control his own small campaign team. Comedians.
But i thought Obi was not a threat to your balablu paymaster according to your previous posts!
Why is his attendance to occasions a source of bitter pain and anguish with a drop of premium tears to you and your fellow inglorious urchins?
Please donate your tears here joor grin grin

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2022
Pascal9:
Ordinary rally this failure can't organise, he only go where people organise event, tell whether this man is not an encompitent and lazy fool
DamnNigga
If you call PO a failure I wonder what you'd call atiku or your parents who can't lace PO shoes.. kpele!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Image123(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2022
bentenny:

But i thought Obi was not a threat to your balablu paymaster according to your previous posts!
Why is his attendance to occasions a source of bitter pain and anguish with a drop of premium tears to you and your fellow inglorious urchins?
Please donate your tears here joor grin grin

Do you really think he's a threat to the other candidates? You must be living in a bubble.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He is travelling for just reasons, and not baseless reasons
...is baseless to travel to London for medical check-up at a hospital in London... when they is hospital in Aso rock Abuja...so he cannot use the hospital in Aso rock .a hospital they always allocated and budget 20 billion naira every year so he cannot use the hospital for medical check up....and Buhari still travelled to USA Washington DC to celebrate his 80th birthday yesterday... birthday he supposed to celebrate in nigeria...is that not waste of avaition fuel and nigeria money
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by bentenny(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Image123:

Do you really think he's a threat to the other candidates? You must be living in a bubble.
Then why are you stressing yourself and going all over any thread on nairaland that concerns Obi as if you are obsessed over him?
If Obi was insignificant or not a threat to your oga balablu according to you,why wail bitterly and continuously as if he is a frontrunner?
There are 18 candidates from different parties aside you oga but LP esp Obi seems to be the only one giving you high blood pressure even in your dreams grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Latestnewsline: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Watch the moment Goodluck Jonathan Introduces Peter Obi at Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqxidGAlqg

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2022
kuboy:
People should ask this man why he likes Putting on ocultic black clothes all the time
na u give am the occultic clothes? He is stingy and he don't want the clothes to get stained easily, so go and hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Obi is always with pastors grin grin angry
This man thinks he can use religion to become president, sorry Mr IPOB, Nigerians will never elect a Biafran as president.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Codedpp: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Ok na
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Congrats to the Couple
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu has not fulfilled his 2014 promises to Nigerians. Beware of Renewed Hopelessness.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
bentenny:

Then why are you stressing yourself and going all over any thread on nairaland that concerns Obi as if you are obsessed over him?
If Obi was insignificant or not a threat to your oga balablu according to you,why wail bitterly and continuously as if he is a frontrunner?
There are 18 candidates from different parties aside you oga but LP esp Obi seems to be the only one giving you high blood pressure even in your dreams grin grin

Most of Obi's ipobic fanboys like you are on social media. It's a pastime educating you and your likes on the realities of life. You have to be as deluded as an ipob member to consider it wailing or having anything to do with pressure. Let's pray that your health doesn't fail after the February results, Obi also knows the results and will not invest in a loss.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by bentenny(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Image123:

Most of Obi's ipobic fanboys like you are on social media. It's a pastime educating you and your likes on the realities of life. You have to be as deluded as an ipob member to consider it wailing or having anything to do with pressure. Let's pray that your health doesn't fail after the February results, Obi also knows the results and will not invest in a loss.
Ohh shut. that stale balder.dash you and your unintelligent urchins keep using to spam every thread. grin grin
So anyone against your 85 year old balablu aka downpayment on roasted agbado is an ipo.b....You must be ridiculously del.uded or high on your paymaster's fa.eces tongue tongue

Imagine how Tinubu's mu.mu virus has turned a once referred image123 into an inglorious and be.nighted urchin!
Why am i perplexed? If a whole SAN keyamo can eat his previous statements about Tinubu just to collect his own share from bullion van money,nah you way no go dump your credibility and crawl to collect your own paltry 30k because of hatred? grin grin grin

Health fail? This is the most elevated form of unadulterated inan.ity that have witnessed from an average agbadorian till date grin grin
You way dey call doc for prescription anytime you view Peter Obi on nairaland....Abeg water dey dry,donate your tears here.... cheesy

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Pascal9: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2022
1Dray:

You're the failure here. Someone that can't write simple English. Have you passed WAEC? Your parents should be ashamed of you.
I'm not an emotional dog like you that can't separate reality from fantasy, your pandora can never win. That's the truth
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Pascal9: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Olaolex:
So tell me, why did you decide to make that guy commit suicide. It unfair oo. Urchins must get sense by lightening, by thunder
I can't write simple English but you are replying me, soo how did you read it, mumu, obi pandora will never win
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Pascal9:
I'm not an emotional dog like you that can't separate reality from fantasy, your pandora can never win. That's the truth

The reality here is that Obi is going to be the president of Nigeria. Don't worry your educational level will be greatly improved with PO.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Pascal9: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
1Dray:

The reality here is that Obi is going to be the president of Nigeria. Don't worry your educational level will be greatly improved with PO.
I will respond to you after the election
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Chimez21: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

Spewing tirades to an entire group of people cos of your political affiliations is just not it. Peter Obi wins or not, Nigeria will continue to exist. The common Nigerians who constitute the majority continuing to exist is another topic entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.