Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (51263 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by fydence: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish!
e pain am

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
shocked sad angry sad
kingmaster2009:
Obi just dey do mogbo mooya ...for all the program and engagement....

The guy Peter Obi go cry if he lose this election...because if he been going to people's shows and some they didn't invite him....wetin...he want contribute for this wedd8ng now except you come and be talking about his presidential ambition for this lady wedd8ng.....

Peter Obi, oni kuure
what's Obi oni ku ire undecided angry
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter just wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

He should be conserving energy if he so much cares about Earth.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Livingstone124: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Successfulben:
Peter Obi is an hypocrite who is present almost everywhere because of his selfish presidential ambition. Whether the world likes it or not BOLA ASIWAJU TINUBU WILL EMEEGE THE WINNER OF 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. HATERS CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.
hate speech. Guy watch Bp before cardiac attack finish you
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by lovinagbad: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi is just seeking attention everywhere including where he is not invited. How can a serious candidate be going to wedding at these hour while Atiku is in your stronghold campaigning
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin
BATified2023:
the way d guy dey gate crash every event ehn

I won’t b surprised if I see him in d end of d year party of a mushroom school in mushin
undecided shocked
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why are you always crying

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Meteng: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
See the person some marafuvkers are forcing on throats of gullible Nigerians.

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

I ask again, is this the best Igbo can offer Nigerians?

If yes, May they not get the shot at the presidency till the next millennium.

Jagaban lokan.
I like to see urchins crying this way. Many sane minds have donated houses to labour both in the north and the south but as an urchin you don't remember that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Even if they no invite him, he must go.
Mr. Lamba
More tears for you urchins

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by xevove2061: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu get 2 private jets. His contrubution ti the above mentioned is alot more
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why da fork should he care about earth? World leaders travel on private jets daily, why do they not care about earth? If you care about earth that much and desparate to conserve energy stop using your phone, don't use generator in your house, do not ride on keke or okada, ride on horses, don't eat meat, chicken or fish, don't wear shoes, don't wear cloths, don't use soap, don't brush your teeth with paste, inshort, go live naturaly in the bush nakid, walk bare foot and eat grass. grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by kudinkarfe: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

Jagaban lokan.
You are a funny guy. That's how you forced buhari on us and you want us to believe it's the Lord's doing. Now you want to force buhari pro max, na u go hear am pass.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
I support Obi but these crooked scamming men who calls themselves pastors he is associating himself with is not good
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
gypsey:
Why da fork should he care about earth? World leaders travel on private jets daily, why do they not care about earth? If you care about earth that much and desparate to conserve energy stop using your phone, don't use generator in your house, do not ride on keke or okada, ride on horses, don't eat meat, chicken or fish, don't wear shoes, don't wear cloths, don't use soap, don't brush your teeth with paste, inshort, go live naturaly in the bush nakid, walk bare foot and eat grass. grin

Their must be a "JUST" reason for energy consumption!

Why is Peter flying about? Of what use is the frequent flying?

Its glaring he wont be President, so its a deliberate act of polluting the environment.

He knows he wont be president and why is bent on destroying the environment.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Its glaring he wont be President, so its a deliberate act of polluting the environment.

Refer back to my previous reponse to your ridiculous questions, you would find the answers you seek grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 100PercentNaija: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pascal9:
Ordinary rally this failure can't organise, he only go where people organise event, tell whether this man is not an encompitent and lazy fool
LWKMD4here! You can't even organize your default thought to a sentence.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
This one called peter Obi=tuary is so funny joker...
He keeps on attending weddings and parties and burial ceremonies etc
leaving the major business of campaigning to win election in 2023

He though winning a Nigerian election as president is a jamboree thing
i think his advisers are either sleeping or forgetful

They just need to wake up from their slumber and borrow a leaf from the man bulldozer JAGABAN!
who is roving round the country to enable him seat in the Aso-Rock in 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by MikeJosy: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank you Jesus! Am so happy for them. May God bless their union. May our children be greater than us. My father in the lord, Bishop David Oyedepo, former and incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria were there. Father, again, take all the glory.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish!
Dem say ur dad dy use Yamaha okada, na true?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by proprince(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=asanausana91 post=119222304]Even if they no invite him, he must go.
Mr. Lamba[/quote

I feel your pain bro�
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tribalism has finished Nigeria
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434037/peter-obi-arrives-pastor-paul-enenches-daughters-wedding-photos/
A happy day for the married couple. We are earnestly waiting for our own happy day with President Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by FunKiller: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Out of all idiotic agbado urchins I've come across in this space you Sir are the most foolish of them all. In fact your own is bordering in psychosis coz it can't be stipends that have rendered you this foolish. Pathetic bigoted myopic human being.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by makavalley(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

SO how's that your headache?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
FunKiller:

Out of all idiotic agbado urchins I've come across in this space you Sir are the most foolish of them all. In fact your own is bordering in psychosis coz it can't be stipends that have rendered you this foolish. Pathetic bigoted myopic human being.

Thanks!

Appreciated!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Libera: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Validated:

We love when urchins cry, but sweeter tears are from female urchins grin
Look at this thing, she asked a sensible question, is that thing the best candidate Igbo tribe can offer? then you people should forget presidency till eternity and so shall it be .(Amen)
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by balladin: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.
You are obviously deluded
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Busy baby
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Bush baby why are you so concern about President Peter Obi seriousness or not? Save your energy till February.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
kuboy:
People should ask this man why he likes Putting on ocultic black clothes all the time

I guess you're one of them to have identify which cloths is occultic or not. Maybe you can call Mark Zuckerberg cloths too occultic. Mumu
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
the way d guy dey hate crash every event ehn

I won’t b surprised if I see him in d end of d year party of a mushroom school in mushin

Eiya kpele. How I wish Tilumpu is healthy enough, he would have been attend too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.