Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (51313 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter just wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

He should be conserving energy if he so much cares about Earth.

Is it your aviation fuel he was wasting? Your mumu is loading blocks in Oshodi on empty stomach.

Work hard so you will get your own aviation fuel to waste. cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
See the person some marafuvkers are forcing on throats of gullible Nigerians.

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

I ask again, is this the best Igbo can offer Nigerians?

If yes, May they not get the shot at the presidency till the next millennium.

Jagaban lokan.
My name is Ifeoluwa osho from ekiti state based in Lagos.

I donated 1k to his campaign.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 4mable: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
FunKiller:

Don't try to form cool guy here .. you be evil man supporting evil rulership may it never be well with you and your family. Bigot
may God bless you and your family, the will of God shall prevail.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pascal9:
Ordinary rally this failure can't organise, he only go where people organise event, tell whether this man is not an encompitent and lazy fool

You're the failure here. Someone that can't write simple English. Have you passed WAEC? Your parents should be ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Gandrova: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Anywhere PO enters it is an eruption of joy.

When PO is declared president in 2023, it would be an explosion of joy all over the land. Even emilokan will pull off his cap , agbada, shokoto and join in the celebration.

Congrats to the couple.
Stop deceiving ur self. He can't win the election.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Even the guy is not serious with his own campaign. He's just cashing out from the gullible ipobians.

I'm yet to see any Hausa, Yoruba or Fulani who donate a dime for his so called campaign. Even the most foolish among us knows what's up.

Jagaban lokan.
Shame no dey your lineage sha.So, agbado bingo is the best you yoruba frustrated muslims could offer?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Gandrova: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Even if they no invite him, he must go.
Mr. Lamba
lolz! According to one comedian cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Gandrova: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Always attending occasion not invited grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ICEWIN: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

As e dey pain you e dey swt us.
u didn't complain of Tinubu,musk,dangote, even your governor.
na obi dey pain u.
Atleast he roam freely.
haters.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ufotunang: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The impact I am talking about, and that affects all.
.. what about Buhari that travels to London for medical check up at a hospital in London when they is hospital in aso rock and hospitals in nigeria....is he not also wasting avaition fuel and nigeria money
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
ufotunang:
.. what about Buhari that travels to London for medical check up at a hospital in London when they is hospital in aso rock and hospitals in nigeria....is he not also wasting avaition fuel and nigeria money

He is travelling for just reasons, and not baseless reasons
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

Mehnnn, this people has roasted me alive.
Why are you guys so toxic? I've counted 16 quotes, only a few are critical of my view, the rest are insults and curses. But my God will judge you guys, I'm not doing this for any percuniary gains but to save our nation from total collapse. Is that how much you guys hate this country?

I ask again, is this man the best the Igbos could offer? Present someone who is credible and watch me take the center stage of the person's campaign.

Nzogbu Nzogbu people should stop cursing me. Na beg I dey beg

My Hope is Renewed

Dear Real Nlers
Don't take them serious,
Just forgive them, country is hard so they need to do this to survive, evening though it's very stupid of them

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

Why are you guys so toxic? I've counted 16 quotes, only a few are critical of my view, the rest are insults and curses. But my God will judge you guys, I'm not doing this for any percuniary gains but to save our nation from total collapse. Is that how much you guys hate this country?

I ask again, is this man the best the Igbos could offer? Present someone who is credible and watch me take the center stage of the person's campaign.

My Hope is Renewed
You need brain reset.
Son of his father.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by DOM7: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
The bride and the groom pure class, restoring some sanity back into the church.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol his interview is January 16. Go google it. In case you dont know how to search simple go to your browser type chatham house peter obi. Do some research and stop fooling yourself

I know it is January 16 . It is on nairaland. IBO made. Whenever you have original, you must have IBO made. I just wanted an update because I have another information on the version of the fake IBO made event.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Shikini: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
The anointed

My president

God go do am

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tears!

More tears baby...

They taste so good!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Temptee101:

Tears!

More tears baby...

They taste so good!

Add milk to it. It will taste better.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
babaolofin:

I know it is January 16 . It is on nairaland. IBO made. Whenever you have original, you must have IBO made. I just wanted an update because I have another information on the version of the fake IBO made event.

Bro what are talkin about?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

First class hypocrite..... Shey if Nigeria be your country that is almost bankrupt, you will hand it over to Tinubu to oversee, you are the one filled with hate for your life and the good of this country.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Ublaize: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

Look at this BATstard who began with toxic comments now claiming victim. You shall get the same amount of violence you dish out. We are ready for you, frigging piece of shit.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He is travelling for just reasons, and not baseless reasons

So if the hospitals in your country are upgraded to international standard, you go die abi....? You are shameless
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
BJanta:

Wetin dey sweet you, na for
wedding. serious politician dey do
campaign? Abi he go there go chop
and drink.
him chop Rice him no chop na ur biz
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Freebills12: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

For now he is the best Nigerians have, is a drug dealer or a confirm thief from Cameron? Hell no, Obi is the answer.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by degreatstalion: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

Useless f00l. Ozour!!!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by degreatstalion: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Greatkenny2:

Yoruba moslem cretin, are you not tired of being foolish, why exhibit foolishness each time you’re on here… I hope you find medication for it before the year runs out.

Dude is a dumb mofo!!! grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by jerryforgood: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed
Did you even see what you wrote. APC to deliver Nigeria from APC ?

Renewed poverty!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by weljewel: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
I bless you Lord for this wedding. Thank you Lord for my own marriage this December 2022 as you said.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Beautiful couple

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Successfulben:
Whether the world likes it or not BOLA ASIWAJU TINUBU WILL EMERGE THE WINNER OF 2023 IRAGBIJG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. TINUBU'S HURCHINS CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.
Fixed!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:

Jagaban lokan.

Modified:

My Hope is Renewed

Try and get some sense. It will help your generation. Obi stands hours on end and speaks at anywhere in the world e.g. Oxford, havard, Cambridge etc without paper, your balablu bluhuhu bulaba reads teleprompter at Chattam House. Who do you this? Watch Chatham House on 16th January 2023 and see what is called speech. Otondo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.