Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband (48646 Views)

Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by ceejay80s(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Regina and Omotola, the only two I respect in Nollywood. No controversy, no cheap clout and pure class.
And Genevieve nnaji
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by scoutee: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
After so many dicks , one simp marry am
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by monerozi5590: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Creamypie:
Meat still fresh small. Her alignment, ball joint, rings pistons, engine block need just a little resetting

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:
Nigerian actress and Nurse, Regina Askia, had a dinner with her husband, Rudolph Williams to celebrate her 55th birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Regina turned 55 on Friday, December 16, 2022. Appreciating her fans, she shared photos on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmRVKiJOl9A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Regina askia and that frog face Segun arinze back in the 90s TV series, best days ever, back then a paint of garri was #50
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by theophorus(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Regina, Omotola, Joke silva etc... of 19/20 represent the Orientation/philosophy of our mothers and wives but you see that Ton##, Nkechi Ble##### et al ehn, those one represent the hookups-slayqueen generation.

So if you dont want drama look out for the one with the 19/20 philosophy and you may still be lucky to find them Virgin.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by LOVEGINO(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Regina and Omotola, the only two I respect in Nollywood. No controversy, no cheap clout and pure class.
pls include Rita Dominic abeg.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by sharone21(f): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fedrick100:

And Chioma Chukwu Uka Apotha

If I remember clearly, there was an episode of Gulder Ultimate search where Chioma Chukwuka disappointed fans with her character.

Omotola ha not been out of controversy including her hubby.... There were rumors flying up and down.

Reggy was lucky she found Rudolph, I remembered then he was still this hair plaiting black American guy, at a time it was even like they almost divorced, but we thank God.... I think he even had an acciden at a time which was a life re-setting encounter for him.

Truth is many of them were able to turn the lemons life threw at them to lemonades and not just being discouraged by the 'process' in between.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by LOVEGINO(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
mozona:

so at 55 she is still not beautiful?
no mind am

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by 43Ronin: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thr era when actors and actresses were professionals. When the movie industry was pure art in motion pictures . .. not now that it's a cover for oloshoism
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Kelvin3476: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
REGINA ASKIA MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS IN THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY LIZ BENSON.

NO NOLLYWOOD MOVIE CAN EVER MATCH THE CLASS OF "ESCAPE FROM CONGO AND MOST WANTED".

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by lawdrigo: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Show us any of your relations @ 55 let's see.. My guy she's one of the finest, truth be told..
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
DevilSignature:

She is still fresh and at this point her sex drive is still active.

Better shuga mummy something

How you take know? By just looking at the pics
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by iamL(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Along with Stephanie okere, Genevieve, Chioma Akpota, Georgina Onuhua.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by assholemods: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Stanweezy:
Truly beauty doesn't last, this woman that year with her killers (body) squad
Make we see how your wife go be at 55..
sour soul!

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by eskuvoisrael(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Regina the most beautiful
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by koning: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
I remember her mostly as JOY girl or was it LUX.

Damn, I miss the late 70s and 80s

Nigeria was so much fun then. Yes, I am old-school.

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by wiseone28: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
alingo2013:

Who can forget that movie it changed my thinking of women from childhood
What was your thinking about women before the movie?
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by iamL(f): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
ceejay80s:

Regina askia and that frog face Segun arinze back in the 90s TV series, best days ever, back then a paint of garri was #50

That was VUGAR staring Gentle Jack as the male patagonist That is my favorite movie of hers till date.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by iamL(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
sharone21:

If I remember clearly, there was an episode of Gulder Ultimate search where Chioma Chukwuka disappointed fans with her character.

Omotola ha not been out of controversy including her hubby.... There were rumors flying up and down.

Reggy was lucky she found Rudolph, I remembered then he was still this hair plaiting black American guy, at a time it was even like they almost divorced, but we thank God.... I think he even had an acciden at a time which was a life re-setting encounter for him.

Truth is many of them were able to turn the lemons life threw at them to lemonades and not just being discouraged by the 'process' in between.

That is how life is with everyone its the ability to turn life around that makes the difference.

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Coldie(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
She’s no longer an actress though. You should put former actress cause she left our industry
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by bobntu: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweet lady!
Na only local folks dey celebrate 'new age' or 'plus one'.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Truthshscrazy: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
KK
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by betshopagent(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
+ genevive
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MrColdsweat: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Men regina askia one my favourite Hollywood actress of all time followed by liz benson and Genevieve nnaji.

My favourite movies of her were most wanted also starring ibinabo fiberesima and Bob Manuel, followed by festival of fire, there is one which I can't remember now in which she showed saint obi hell, the scene which she pulled off her panties on the beach still with her clothes on and threw it into the sea, that part of the movie when saint obi grabbed her by the shoulder and the look from her eyes men I will never forget.

What about the movie she put RMD in a bottle?
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by angelfallz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
You might be right, I was too young to know her. But when I see her now, she does not look like a woman that was very beautiful in her youth. She looks ok, at best.
thesicilian:
One of the most beautiful, top class babes of nollywood those days
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Untouchedmoney2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
fman:
I swear!!
I watch one of her moving that year titled most wanted. Very beautiful.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Enny2013(f): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't really know her much
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Tboy222: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrColdsweat:

That was omotola
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Pclemenza: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Men regina askia one my favourite Hollywood actress of all time followed by liz benson and Genevieve nnaji.

My favourite movies of her were most wanted also starring ibinabo fiberesima and Bob Manuel, followed by festival of fire, there is one which I can't remember now in which she showed saint obi hell, the scene which she pulled off her panties on the beach still with her clothes on and threw it into the sea, that part of the movie when saint obi grabbed her by the shoulder and the look from her eyes men I will never forget.
You sabi
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Pclemenza: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
angelfallz:
You might be right, I was too young to know her. But when I see her now, she does not look like a woman that was very beautiful in her youth. She looks ok, at best.
She was beautiful as a young actress with charming eyes and alluring accent. You can't help but love her and what she does.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Olodo24: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Suicide Mission. I watched that as a kid. I remember that chanting "Austin uh uh". Lol.. I miss childhood

Fans Think AY Had A ''Quickie'' Because Of This Photo / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music