Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband (48649 Views)

Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
I see the husband can now walk.. when did that miracle happened.. I thought he's disabled from waist down God of America is really doing wonders
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Uzomarrr12345: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
lendahand:
how much for the lamp
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by lendahand(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

09036961874 chat me
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by cayorday89(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tboy222:
Men regina askia one my favourite Hollywood actress of all time followed by liz benson and Genevieve nnaji.

My favourite movies of her were most wanted also starring ibinabo fiberesima and Bob Manuel, followed by festival of fire, there is one which I can't remember now in which she showed saint obi hell, the scene which she pulled off her panties on the beach still with her clothes on and threw it into the sea, that part of the movie when saint obi grabbed her by the shoulder and the look from her eyes men I will never forget.
I think it's "Suicide Mission". She acted husband snatcher there. Not so sure, but I can remember that scene at the beach, I saw the movie later in my teenage years.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by dododawa1: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2022
MzErica:
This woman is pure class! I remember the hit movie she played a lead roll; full moon back in the 90s.

She's not like the yamlegger/ipob olosho actresses we have now. That tribe is hell bent on destroying our integrity in Nigeria. That's why their men are into ritual killings and drug trafficking.
sit at home is today,let d vavulence start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos) / Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.