Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is The Point Of Free Will? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Point Of Free Will? (3106 Views)

Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. / Free Will Is An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't know Job, the one who God boasted with against Satan?

It does not matter. What happens to toys still happens to you. Eg

1) you can not live without your Creator like your phone cannot live without you ("cut off from me, ye can do nothing"wink John 15:5.

2) Your Creator does what it likes over you as you do what you like over your doll baby and its toy house.. Psalm 115:3

As I told you earlier which you tried dodging you see that your toys still get destroyed and broken even when they are not aware and awake, like the fig tree The Lord Cursed when He found no fruit in it.

Therefore how greatly terrible is it for a toy, who being aware puts itself in its Creator's paths of destruction. O, how terrible it is.

Awareness is what makes you escape from your Creators affliction at the least not to talk of it also elevating you (promotion) into the place of joy and goodness of your Creator.

And this is the beginning of the life and destruction of living toy called man.

And if you observe the Bible uses
more of "destruction"than death.

And destruction is what follows toys.

I asked you who Job was cos you said Job answered me and ran away

1. I agree with you. Jehovah is the source of life. Without him, there is no life. He is also the sustainer of life... I don't agree with you on phone. You only power them to charge. Phone does not 'live' just as every other inventions does not live. Most inventions do outlive their maker

2. I agree with you the second time. Jehovah can build and destroy. You can't compare humans to doll. We're not puppets in God's hands. He allows us to do what we wish to do. That is why the Bible says that God is not one to be mocked. What a man sows is what we will reap. We are the architect of our misfortune. Toys don't have freewill or desires. A child force a toy to do good or bad cos the toy has no control over itself. Jehovah gave us freewill, he has right to force us to do as he pleases but he respects our freewill

What is your comparison now? The fig tree had a deceptive appearance. It was supposed to bear fruit at the period but it did not. You want to compare trees and toys with humans?

Again, we are not toys or living toys. We have control of our freewill. Even Jonah that was punished for disobedience and later went to Nineveh as he was ASKED to do did so out of freewill. He could have chosen to stay back

God has every right to destroy. Just as we human have every right to destroy and I'm in full agreement on your definition of Awareness but can you name any toy or mannequin or any human inventions that has awareness?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:
... I don't agree with you on phone. You only power them to charge. Phone does not 'live' just as every other inventions does not live...

Yet we all say "my phone is dead!". So you already know what living means here.

Aemmyjah:

. We're not puppets in God's hands. He allows us to do what we wish to do...

So because He is Good and allows us to enjoy freeness, you choose to forget and not remember nor respect that this freeness is a gift, He gifts us!

You choose to forget that if He puppets you, you can not stop it, which is why we are having this argument.

You choose not to pay full respect to the power and authority of our Creator.

Which is why you people do not appreciate the value of living which you have been gifted with neither do you great fear and regard for God.

Which is why I verily endorse His destruction plans.

When I have this arguments I feel that people deserve the slavery and puppeteering they get for they do not appreciate freedom and God Who gave it.

People do not deserve the life that God gave them.
Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet we all say "my phone is dead!". So you already know what living means here.

So because He is Good and allows us to enjoy freeness, you choose to forget and not remember nor respect that this freeness is a gift, He gifts us!

You choose to forget that if He puppets you, you can not stop it, which is why we are having this argument.

You choose not to pay full respect to the power and authority of our Creator.

Which is why you people do not appreciate the value of living which you have been gifted with neither do you great fear and regard for God.

Which is why I verily endorse His destruction plans.

When I have this arguments I feel that people deserve the slavery and puppeteering they get for they do not appreciate freedom and God Who gave it.

People do not deserve the life that God gave them.

Lol
Hahaha
How does a phone 'dies' and is it comparable with that of humans?
It is the phone battery that shuts down. A phone can be prevented from 'dying' by regular powering. A phone can die again and again and even several times in a day. You can't use death to punish a phone and you can reset the factory
I completely agree with you on what you say freeness cos he respects us as you said. But if God respects our GIFT of FREEWILL, it won't make sense for him to puppet us
I also endorse his destruction plans 100%. He has every right. Infact, it is a form of justice and since he's perfect, whomever he chooses to destroy is never a be choice

Even many that you say did not deserve the life God gave them acted badly due to ignorance. Do not be judgemental. Apostle Paul was one but thankfully, Jehovah sees the heart and we can trust his judgment. Did you not see how handled David's case, Manasseh as well and how he humbled Nebuchadnezzar. He is wise and can't act

Lol
Mention one person that God himself is enslaving and puppeterin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Hahaha
How does a phone 'dies' and is it comparable with that of humans?

When you said it died, you and I knew what it meant.

Aemmyjah:

Mention one person that God himself is enslaving and puppetering

Now you are resorting to twisting as the atheists do for no where did I say God enslaved and you knew it was man I was referring to when I said it. But as I said earlier, you people hate Truth, which is one of the reasons many living toys are qualified for destruction.
Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When you said it died, you and I knew what it meant.

Now you are resorting to twisting as the atheists do for no where did I say God enlslave and you knew it was man I was referred to. But as I said earlier, you people hate Truth, which is one of the reasons many living toys are qualified for destruction.

You are the one dodging it
Man is not toy is God's hands
Yes, God can kill and bring to life
God respects our freewill and allows us to do as we please which is what we see today
We are in charge of our own freewill
We are intelligent creatures. You can't even refer to an animal as toy. Humans, who God made a little lower than the angels are not toys
Your illustration of mannequin is very inappropriate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point Of Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You are the one dodging it ..

What is there to dodge when you are the one on the defence hence your twisting and change of post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is God Deaf? / The Most Misunderstood Person On Earth / 2016 Declaration By Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.