Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Earth Be Destroyed? (1189 Views)

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? / Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2023
Jokanem:

It's not physical earth and heaven that he was referring to. Because the physical earth won't be destroyed.

So which earth and heaven was Jesus referring to?
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MightySparrow: 1:45pm On May 06, 2023
Let just pass by
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2023
Emusan:

So which earth and heaven was Jesus referring to?

Former Heavens: Human governments that has failed to make life sweet for their subjects with empty promises, they're like the heavens everyone is looking up to for a better living conditions.

Former Earth: Rebellious humans making it difficult for their leaders to provide a peaceful and loving neighbourhood.

New Heavens: God's own government made up of Jesus Christ and his 144,000 co-rulers, they will make this planet a Paradise for everyone living in it.

New Earth: One big and happy family of peace loving people redeemed through the sacrificial death of Christ Jesus, they will make up a peaceful world under the leadership of Jesus and his 144,000 brothers.

Gradually Jesus Christ and his angels are setting apart the New Earth as millions of peace obedient people (SHEEP) are separating themselves from rebellious ones (GOATS) to become part of God's organized people! Matthew 13:30 compare to 25:40, 46

Jehovah is gradually creating the New Heavens with BORN AGAIN Christian brothers of Christ Jesus while Jehovah called His worshipers by another group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Isaiah 65:15} New Earth is surfacing globally! Isaiah 65:17
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Former Heavens: Human governments that has failed to make life sweet for their subjects with empty promises, they're like the heavens everyone is looking up to for a better living conditions.

Former Earth: Rebellious humans making it difficult for their leaders to provide a peaceful and loving neighbourhood.

New Heavens: God's own government made up of Jesus Christ and his 144,000 co-rulers, they will make this planet a Paradise for everyone living in it.

New Earth: One big and happy family of peace loving people redeemed through the sacrificial death of Christ Jesus, they will make up a peaceful world under the leadership of Jesus and his 144,000 brothers.

Gradually Jesus Christ and his angels are setting apart the New Earth as millions of peace obedient people (SHEEP) are separating themselves from rebellious ones (GOATS) to become part of God's organized people! Matthew 13:30 compare to 25:40, 46

Jehovah is gradually creating the New Heavens with BORN AGAIN Christian brothers of Christ Jesus while Jehovah called His worshipers by another group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Isaiah 65:15} New Earth is surfacing globally! Isaiah 65:17

Just see delusion everywhere grin grin grin

When you're alright, provide the accurate answer!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
Emusan:

Just see delusion everywhere grin grin grin
When you're alright, provide the accurate answer!
Your own answer might just be right for you so there's no need worrying over what others think on the topic.
If you're not convinced that's no crime different sects with contradicting opinions!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your own answer might just be right for you so there's no need worrying over what others think on the topic.

As if I ask you in the first place grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you're not convinced that's no crime different sects with contradicting opinions!

You don't expect me to be convinced with that hogwash.

When you're ok provide the right answer!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2023
Emusan:

As if I ask you in the first place grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You don't expect me to be convinced with that hogwash. When you're ok provide the right answer!

It's OK, the answer i gave is correct in the minds of millions across the globe as they're making the best use of it and they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers with that answer! Isaiah 2:2-4
So if you know a better answer you can share it along with the result after it was PRACTICALLY APPLIED among adherents!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, the answer i gave is correct in the minds of millions across the globe

Then you should have limited your answer to them in their respective home or do I resemble any of them? grin cheesy grin

as they're making the best use of it and they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers with that answer! Isaiah 2:2-4

Good for them.

So if you know a better answer you can share it along with the result after it was PRACTICALLY APPLIED among adherents!

Delusional.

Did I ask you the question in the first place?

Ẹ̀lẹnu shọrọ̀ grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2023
Emusan:

Then you should have limited your answer to them in their respective home or do I resemble any of them? grin cheesy grin
Good for them.
Delusional.
Did I ask you the question in the first place?Ẹ̀lẹnu shọrọ̀ grin cheesy grin grin

After all said and done you end up doing what you really wanted to do: abusive speeches! smiley
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
After all said and done you end up doing what you really wanted to do: abusive speeches! smiley

Point out the abusive language in my post.

Hypocrite!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2023
Emusan:

Point out the abusive language in my post.
Hypocrite!

It's OK! smiley
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK! smiley

Correct!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / It's A Goddamned Cracker! Or Is It The Body Of Christ? / Global Currency/chip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.