Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers (21191 Views)

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu is the next president
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by asanausana91: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-hits-atikus-campaigners-linking-him-to-violence-in-rivers/
I blame the NSA for keeping quiet. Wike must go to prison after his immunity expired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Mrfixiit: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Asgard73:
One Wike urchin threaten to arrest me with Dss .. the imp has practically disappeared from Nairaland.. me dey wait ..

Next politcal celebrity loading..

Meanwhile

Who do we hold responsible for all dead and political violence in rivers state .. if not nyesom Wike ..
Same way.. we all blame Buhari for insecurity and kidnappings in the country

Wike can’t deny having knowledge of what’s happen Rivers .. after all he showed the urchins way to go.. when he reversing titles .. withdrawing land .. c of o.. and seizing peoples properties based on frivolities

Today he’s over 200k imps called aids have taken it to the next level..

Killing and maiming .. election never reach o.. by February na kill as you go.. and same governor will come to blame opposition or who knows …

Whichever way na still his citzens Dey die .. no be Benue or Adamawa humans

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition
You're nothing but a political slave. Atiku will never rule Nigeria get this into your skull
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by BigYash: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Think9ja:
Wike eye go clear by May next year when Atiku is sworn in
Sing the song with me.. As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us.. Oya... Louder... Fulani don too spoil the country ,make them rest make another region try too. No be only them get the country.. You get rit?
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2022
BigYash:
Sing the song with me.. As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us.. Oya... Louder... Fulani don too spoil the country ,make them rest make another region try too. No be only them get the country.. You get rit?
Na wike e dey pain pass as I dey see so......
Since he lost to Atiku he has been lamenting in sorrow and bitterness ....... Atiku na him mate?...... grin grin grin
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by BigYash: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Since he lost to Atiku he has been lamenting in sorrow and bitterness ....... Atiku na him mate?...... grin grin grin
Atiku might be senior to him in politics, but he dey show atiku say he is not a coward or an ass licker. If his doings no dey affect them,why okowa dey talk about reconciliation yesterday, just like atiku did before, and failed. If I dey wike band sef.. I for add'' agreement is agreement e ooh.. E don reach e for settlement, you come dey tell me nonesense.. Agreement is agreement e ooo.

As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us,e dey pain them..

Leg dey shake.. Hand dey shake.. Baba wen no well,e dey shout emilokon.. Hit songs everywhere grin
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by morohunfola78008: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by joshuaidibia(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Think9ja:
Wike eye go clear by May next year when Atiku is sworn in

Instead Atiku win, let Tinubu win.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Lightorder: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Wike is trouble

1 Like

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Emmy3:
I support power shift to the South.
this is wat must southern don't knw.....okwa with atiku is Neva a power shift to the South
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2022
BigYash:
Atiku might be senior to him in politics, but he dey show atiku say he is not a coward or an ass licker. If his doings no dey affect them,why okowa dey talk about reconciliation yesterday, just like atiku did before, and failed. If I dey wike band sef.. I for add'' agreement is agreement e ooh.. E don reach e for settlement, you come dey tell me nonesense.. Agreement is agreement e ooo.

Leg dey shake.. Hand dey shake.. Baba wen no well,e dey shout emilokon.. Hit songs everywhere grin
wike na man abeg...the boss got guts grin .... Pdp can not fool the south forever,thank God for wike who's speaking the truth
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2022
BigYash:

Lol.....I wish the Nigerian vulnerable youths will have sense and know that these politicians and their gamic is only causing more poverty to Nigeria.......
As the politicians dey use their brain......
E dey cause more poverty to the people, should be new song..........
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

wike nor b atiku mate yet atiku himself dy fear to make wike his vice grin grin ....this one man wike will bring pdp down come 2023 ....mark this space cool
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
wike nor b atiku mate yet atiku himself dy fear to make wike his vice grin grin ....this one man wike will bring pdp down come 2023 ....mark this space cool
Atiku will never make wike his vice or any sensitive position because wike have shown himself to be over ambitious and dangerous.....
Besides wike had boldly declared he doesn't want to be a vice president so?......

Sometimes silent is gold........

1 Like

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
That is the common characteristic of we the South South......it must be me or we scatter......
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Atiku will never make wike his vice or any sensitive position because wike have shown himself to be over ambitious and dangerous.....
Besides wike had boldly declared he doesn't want to be a vice president so?......

Sometimes silent is gold........
we the south don't even need a VP position....pdp has long agreed the president is coming from the south... The whole South rather vote for labour party P.O ....AM SO SURE ONLY OKAWA FAMILY N FRIEND WILL GET PDP VOTE IN DELTA STATE
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

That is the common characteristic of we the South South......it must be me or we scatter......
... U should b thanking wike for his outspoken.... The man is telling the true ...
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by thisisit: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2022
All is fair in warfare..

Game of wit.. tactics.. Strategies .. war
VIOLENCE and casualties are Outcomes.

Let the game begin
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

the north will forever pick a slave dog as his vp
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
... U should b thanking wike for his outspoken.... The man is telling the true ...
Out spoken as in how please? Is wike not being hypocritic? When it was his time to become governor he said there's nothing like zoning so he used Jonathan as federal might to become governor knowing that Amechi was from the same senatorial district with him.....

Wike is doing more than what he is crying about.......
If there's anyone to cry is the southeast which wike fought against because he wanted to become president........
After all Jonathan from South South just finished ruling so?......

1 Like

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
the north will forever pick a slave dog as his vp
I will only pick who I can work with.......not someone that will overthrow me because of his arrogance ....
And why should I pick someone who said he is not ready to be a vice to anyone......
Words are powerful you know.....
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Out spoken as in how please? Is wike not being hypocritic? When it was his time to become governor he said there's nothing like zoning so he used Jonathan as federal might to become governor knowing that Amechi was from the same senatorial district with him.....

Wike is doing more than what he is crying about.......
If there's anyone to cry is the southeast which wike fought against because he wanted to become president........
After all Jonathan from South South just finished ruling so?......
I HV no problem zoning for governorship election...it doesn't have much impact... unlike presidential
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
I HV no problem zoning for governorship election...it doesn't have much impact... unlike presidential
Its the same rules...........so why didn't wike allow the micro-zoning to the southern East, because South South just ruled?

wike was over confident and that is why he is ready to kill the party because he didn't win.......
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by alcaptainero: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
You can hide in a corner of your room and type whatever you like, come out openly and challenge our resolved agreement agaunst Atiku in Rivers state
Asgard73:
One Wike urchin threaten to arrest me with Dss .. the imp has practically disappeared from Nairaland.. me dey wait ..

Next politcal celebrity loading..

Meanwhile

Who do we hold responsible for all dead and political violence in rivers state .. if not nyesom Wike ..
Same way.. we all blame Buhari for insecurity and kidnappings in the country

Wike can’t deny having knowledge of what’s happen Rivers .. after all he showed the urchins way to go.. when he reversing titles .. withdrawing land .. c of o.. and seizing peoples properties based on frivolities

Today he’s over 200k imps called aids have taken it to the next level..

Killing and maiming .. election never reach o.. by February na kill as you go.. and same governor will come to blame opposition or who knows …

Whichever way na still his citzens Dey die .. no be Benue or Adamawa humans

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

I will only pick who I can work with.......not someone that will overthrow me because of his arrogance ....
And why should I pick someone who said he is not ready to be a vice to anyone......
Words are powerful you know.....
then u must b weak if u're afraid of ur vp b arrogant...in the time of obj/atiku....u can clearly see how a leader was suppose to be when atiku was trying to play smart....obj Neva give him dat chance to do anyhow grin ....if any leader is afraid to pick a vibrant n arrogant vp then that man himself is weak
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Peacecore: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Rickety cars grin grin grin de man no get mind destroy better car so dat d allegation go look legit, or Atiku money don finish grin grin
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by israelp(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Its the same rules...........so why didn't wike allow the micro-zoning to the southern East, because South South just ruled?

wike was over confident and that is why he is ready to kill the party because he didn't win.......
is like u forgot obi was from pdp ..
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Asgard73: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
alcaptainero:
You can hide in a corner of your room and type whatever you like, come out openly and challenge our resolved agreement agaunst Atiku in Rivers state

I no Dey live for rivers ..

But a million Wike won’t do nada .. talk more of his useless 200k urchins ..

Why not come north and tell us about Wike .. ans his bingos

I hate fools
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Karlosorji(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
kennyz247:
old man Wike wey still dey behave like small pikin
your eyes go soon clear
clear as per how? Fulani hand over to fulani. Where you don see that kind thing? You claim you don grow but your reasoning still very childish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.