Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers (21190 Views)

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by ogmask: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

You're supporting Atiku doesn't mean you should not say the truth. Did you even read the police report?

Wike actually reduced the violence a bit. We all know how Unsafe Rivers State was before wike came and told all the bad people to come out and embrace peace. The ones that still chose violence, we went after them with the law.

You have forgotten the people killed on one year watch night when wike went for the known dreaded criminal.. even destroyed his house.

I do support Obi but does not mean I would start being blinded to the truth.

If you live in rivers state you won't say rivers is safer or more peaceful now than it was before wike came into power.
Every rivers person knows that Ameachi drove away people like ateke tom and the likes who were causing problems for the state. He created the security ring round Portharcourt called C4I and also bought a surveillance helicopter which was grounded by Jonathan. Rivers has never been this polarised since the days of Peter Odili. Wike is not just a tyrant but he is very afraid of an open contest hence his stifling of the opposition and every other person who disagrees with him. Sometimes I laugh when some people call wike a peaceful person. The 2 most violent and brutal individuals in rivers state is like and Felix obuah. If you do not know ask questions.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by zionstaar75: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sunnyski:
Peter Obi is our incoming president come 2023.

Even the devil, Atifku and agbado junkie already know it's Obi's turn.

If this comment pain u abeg put a rope around your neck
it's a comedy skit so no one is taking u serious,if u actually think obi will win u need to see a doctor
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by ogmask: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
... U should b thanking wike for his outspoken.... The man is telling the true ...

Wike is only bitter because he lost in all fronts. Wike is not fighting for the south my brother.
We can debate this in a civil manner if you str9ngly feel his fight is for the south and not his personally interest.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by assholemods: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wike you are a violent man! Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by ogmask: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emmy3:
I support power shift to the South.

I do too but wike is far from being the person the south needs. Peter Obi is a far better person.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Make thief AA no win this election.. if it does Wike go collect wotowoto for Emma hand .. his own don too much
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Pufpuf(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Contact me for your academic writings, articles, researches and book publishing.
I'm a public health physician, researcher & content writer.
08038642174 deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by kennyz247(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karlosorji:
clear as per how? Fulani hand over to fulani. Where you don see that kind thing? You claim you don grow but your reasoning still very childish
is fulani not human? are dey not part of Nigeria? e fulani or not,what we need is a person that will better the life of common Nigerians and will have votes from all tribes, regions and religious setting..
you like it or not .. presidency is not by tribe or selection,it is by vote.. your next president will still be a fulani man ,there's nothing anybody can do about it...
even if PDP gives Wike or any other tribe her presidential ticket,it would have been a work over for APC and an easy ride for the devil (APC)..
if MM ticket wins next year election,
Nigeria will be living hell for the d Christians....
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by azikiweironsi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

You're supporting Atiku doesn't mean you should not say the truth. Did you even read the police report?

Wike actually reduced the violence a bit. We all know how Unsafe Rivers State was before wike came and told all the bad people to come out and embrace peace. The ones that still chose violence, we went after them with the law.

You have forgotten the people killed on one year watch night when wike went for the known dreaded criminal.. even destroyed his house.

I do support Obi but does not mean I would start being blinded to the truth.

God bless you.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by desiredhome: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
israelp:
then u must b weak if u're afraid of ur vp b arrogant...in the time of obj/atiku....u can clearly see how a leader was suppose to be when atiku was trying to play smart....obj Neva give him dat chance to do anyhow grin ....if any leader is afraid to pick a vibrant n arrogant vp then that man himself is weak
Prevention they say is better than cure...... doesn't show you are weak........
Besides Obasanjo is not the same as Atiku so.....
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by baretalk: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Even the blind and deaf know what is happening in Rivers.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Ten06(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Asgard73:
One Wike urchin threaten to arrest me with Dss .. the imp has practically disappeared from Nairaland.. me dey wait ..

Next politcal celebrity loading..

Meanwhile

Who do we hold responsible for all dead and political violence in rivers state .. if not nyesom Wike ..
Same way.. we all blame Buhari for insecurity and kidnappings in the country

Wike can’t deny having knowledge of what’s happen Rivers .. after all he showed the urchins way to go.. when he reversing titles .. withdrawing land .. c of o.. and seizing peoples properties based on frivolities

Today he’s over 200k imps called aids have taken it to the next level..

Killing and maiming .. election never reach o.. by February na kill as you go.. and same governor will come to blame opposition or who knows …

Whichever way na still his citzens Dey die .. no be Benue or Adamawa humans

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition

Atiku should step down, it is the turn of the south
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by wink2015(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Silentflute1234:
I'm not too comfortable with this Wike, there's just somthing about him...he's noisy n talks a lot, he's boastful n he's NIGERIAN politician..Such qualities in any man is somthing to be wary of..
Just my take anyways

If you comfortable with Yes men such as quiet men like governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

Then be prepared to be a Fulani slave for the rest of your lives.

I like governor Wike for standing tall for southern interest.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Truthchiz: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wike try pay your workers 13th month. No be everything be fight. Shioorr..
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by Sunnyski: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
it's a comedy skit so no one is taking u serious,if u actually think obi will win u need to see a doctor

Put a rope around your neck and choke!
I have no time for an urchin.
Re: Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers by zionstaar75: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Sunnyski:

Put a rope around your neck and choke!
I have no time for an urchin.
that's why I said u need to see a doctor. I have never collected one naira in my life to support anybody politically. I don't ride on emotions,obi who has never managed anybody successfully nor groomed anyone we know of is the best man for u abi?una eyes go clear by February 25th lol.i hope Federal Government will ban the sale of sniper before then...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.