Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Women Have A Huge Natural Advantage Over Men: Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have A Huge Natural Advantage Over Men: Opinion (338 Views)

Women's Greatest Weapon Over Men; Sitting On A Man / What Makes A Woman A Wife Material? Hear Men’s Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Have A Huge Natural Advantage Over Men: Opinion by scrolldown88: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
I saw this screenshot and I just got thinking. Women always have a way of getting the long end of the stick. On social media you see tons of post telling men what women want and love. All of which involves the men making a deliberate effort.
But you hardly see post telling women what kind of deliberate effort they need to put in to please a man.

Apparently women are enough just by virtue of being women....Even much more better when they are pretty. Men on the other hand are never enough just by virtue of existence. They have to take several masterclasses on other add ons to possess.

I'm no woman hater, infact if I wasn't already a man, I'd have been a woman grin. But let's face it, most men lead the hardest life of our specie. That's why the idea of men and women being equal would forever be contested.

That's why my blood boils anytime I see or read of a lady look down on a hard working man, calling him broke or not up to her level.

The truth is most women who look down on hard working men are not self made. They have gotten to the level they are because they've hard a lot of male admirers and benefactors, who have helped them along the way.

PS: Salute to all ladies who work hard for their shit. You guys rock. For all the others, just quietly enjoy your natural advantage over hard working men. And the next time you are tempted to look down on a man or call him broke, stop and think for a moment where you'd be if you had to do life by yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Love / One Minute Man In Bed, This Is For You. / Happy Val To My Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.