Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Judging God's Faithfulness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judging God's Faithfulness (259 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Extends Blessings: A Testament Of God's Faithfulness (video Pics) / God's Faithfulness To You / My View On This Video (especially on Judging others believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judging God's Faithfulness by Victoroduogu(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Judging God's Faithfulness
"Things daily go "south" despite our huge faith and hope. Naturally, you'll not judge God faithful when you hope to have a child but are unable to bear one for years, when you need money direly but cannot find the help you need, when you encounter an accident and lose a part of your body. I recently heard a story of a pregnant woman who had no child for years but died a day after her delivery of twins. How do you even begin to conceive the thought of God's faithfulness..."
https://oduoguvictor./2022/12/18/judging-gods-faithfulness/
Re: Judging God's Faithfulness by Kobojunkie: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Victoroduogu:
Judging God's Faithfulness
"Things daily go "south" despite our huge faith and hope. Naturally, you'll not judge God faithful when you hope to have a child but are unable to bear one for years, when you need money direly but cannot find the help you need, when you encounter an accident and lose a part of your body. I recently heard a story of a pregnant woman who had no child for years but died a day after her delivery of twins. How do you even begin to conceive the thought of God's faithfulness..."
https://oduoguvictor./2022/12/18/judging-gods-faithfulness/
I am afraid you have nothing to do with God in your religiosity. undecided
Re: Judging God's Faithfulness by Maynman: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you have nothing to do with God in your religiosity. undecided

Hope you know what a “monotheist” is?

Re: Judging God's Faithfulness by orisa37: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2022
LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.
Re: Judging God's Faithfulness by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2022
I think this topic is blasphemous!
Re: Judging God's Faithfulness by Victoroduogu(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you for your feedback. Did you read the full story?

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Spiritual Dehydration / Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. / A Revelation From God To Me(save The Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.