Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny (2530 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by toujurs: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2022
I came across this on twitter, i don't encourage promiscuity, but am surprised at how most women feel they have an opinion on the type of men they want as a husband grin, isn't this the regular ranting some women engage themselves in, to ease their frustration, on how they want the best but are not willing to work for it. grin

Do women approach men, or rather men approach women , Most women can't even sustain a conversation, they expect you as the man to do the talking, now, if men do the approaching and talking, is it not based on the type of men approaching her, she would settle for, now in a scenario where by it's men who have money to patronize olosho, are now the one's coming after her, like does she even have a choice grin

How women feel they have an opinion to whom they want to marry, but actually don't even have an opinion makes me laugh grin

You want a man, who doesn't patronize olosho's but what if, these same men who doesn't patronize olosho are broke, would you want to marry them grin. It's so funny.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by muyico(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2022
U need 2by2 4 head

6 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by VeryWickedGoat: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2022
Their type end up as evening newspapers. Women decide dating, men decide marriage.

That's why there are a lot of frustrated married women these days because they were married by men they never really wanted. They had no choice.

I like it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
What are you saying Oga?

A woman can decide on whom she wants, two ladies have asked me out, I turned it down politely because of my values, I'm what you'll call a "church boy", I have strong values for character, prayer and the ministry of the holy spirit in directing the steps of a man and being the lord of all I have and directs them to His use, I wouldn't date a lady who doesn't respect or have the fear of God as what she lives by, and these things you don't just say them you'll live them out, it's in your lifestyle, teachability and more importantly a strong pursuit for her life to count: making use of her gifts to bless humanity.

What I'm I trying to say? When a lady have set rules as to what she wants in a man, within those who approach her, one will have those things she looks for, like it's popularly said: there's no way you'll live and one good spouse havent cross your path. So within those who approach them, if they aren't bold enough to ask out, they can look at thier lives and decide on whom fits into their ideal man. Except if necessity and pressure makes that decision for them, then your argument holds true.

10 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Lalami3232(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2022
I think everyone has a choice, irrespective of how society makes it feel. E get the way you go take invest in your life eeh, some categories of men no fit even approach you as a woman.
Just look at Cupppy for instance, not all guys fit approach her because she don pass some level of guys. No be say guys won't try oooo, dem go try to wan get her but they can't because her level don too upgrade pass opening legs for common ruffians.
So every woman get choice, but that choice is only activated if you invest positively into yourself and not relying on men to help you.
Take it or leave it eeh, if a girl get 100M for account, she won't want to associate with men lower than her. So in essence, dem get choice if dem invest in themselves.

8 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by VinnyBaba: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2022
OP

If a Lady is Wealthy or has Millionaire Parents,She can decide the kind of Partner she wants..

U no see how Thick body Actress, Anita Joseph marry dat Young guy and Husbanded him? sad

6 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by shortgun(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
What are you saying Oga?

A woman can decide on whom she wants, two ladies have asked me out, I turned it down politely because of my values, I'm what you'll call a "church boy", I have strong values for character, prayer and the ministry of the holy spirit in directing the steps of a man and being the lord of all I have and directs them to His use, I wouldn't date a lady who doesn't respect or have the fear of God as what she lives by, and these things you don't just say them you'll live them out, it's in your lifestyle, teachability and more importantly a strong pursuit for her life to count: making use of her gifts to bless humanity.

What I'm I trying to say? When a lady have set rules as to what she wants in a man, within those who approach her, one will have those things she looks for, like it's popularly said: there's no way you'll live and one good spouse havent cross your path. So within those who approach them, if they aren't bold enough to ask out, they can look at thier lives and decide on whom fits into their ideal man. Except if necessity and pressure makes that decision for them, then your argument holds true.
You don't understand.
What OP is saying is that the only "choice" women have is to choose from the men that approach them..... there's nothing like going for the kind of man she wants.
She's actually disadvantaged cos her options are limited.

8 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by toujurs: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

You don't understand.
What OP is saying is that the only "choice" women have is to choose from the men that approach them..... there's nothing like going for the kind of man she wants.
Bro, May God bless you with riches, wealth, and a good wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

You don't understand.

I read you correctly, that's why I'm telling OP that some women are bold enough to ask men out based on the qualities of the guy the lady perceives.

3 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Wainey: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

You don't understand.
You guys are the ones that will run here and ask women "Will you die if you approach a man u like?"
You are still same set of people that feels a lady option is limited cos she shouldnt approach a man

BTW, a woman has better option than men does
A good looking woman will get approached daily and has myriad of options to chose from. tongue
Unlike the OP with low self esteem and has limited options

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Suunnn(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2022
toujurs:
I came across this on twitter, i don't encourage promiscuity, but am surprised at how most women feel they have an opinion on the type of men they want as a husband grin, isn't this the regular ranting some women engage themselves in, to ease their frustration, on how they want the best but are not willing to work for it. grin

Do women approach men, or rather men approach women , Most women can't even sustain a conversation, they expect you as the man to do the talking, now, if men do the approaching and talking, is it not based on the type of men approaching her, she would settle for, now in a scenario where by it's men who have money to patronize olosho, are now the one's coming after her, like does she even have a choice grin

How women feel they have an opinion to whom they want to marry, but actually don't even have an opinion makes me laugh grin

You want a man, who doesn't patronize olosho's but what if, these same men who doesn't patronize olosho are broke, would you want to marry them grin. It's so funny.
Decency for decency!!!
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
I don’t see anything wrong with her post
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Silentgroper(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2022
grin
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by faithfull18(f): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Suunnn:

Decency for decency!!!
wink

2 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by shortgun(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Wainey:
You guys are the ones that will run here and ask women "Will you die if you approach a man u like?"
You are still same set of people that feels a lady option is limited cos she shouldnt approach a man

A good looking woman will get approached daily and has myriad of options to chose from. tongue
That good looking woman will still only be approached by a particular type of men....men who are attracted to beauty.

Her options is still limited to a subset, the only time she will have unlimited options is when she chooses from the universal set..... approaching men herself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by shortgun(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I read you correctly, that's why I'm telling OP that some women are bold enough to ask men out based on the qualities of the guy the lady perceives.
Yea, but the number of such bold women is insignificant compared to the majority of women who men will approach first.
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by IMAliyu2: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
There is nothing wrong with the lady's post, it's just her standards and preference, the same way a guy might say they only want to marry a virgin.

But you raise a certain problem in how our cultures socializes women, I think. It's how some girls are really passive about their goals.

Like, you want a good man, so what is your game plan on getting one?
Or are you just going to lay around passively for one to appear and make a move on you, how long are you going to wait for that to happen?

1 Like

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by toujurs: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

That good looking woman will still only be approached by a particular type of men....men who are attracted to beauty.

Her options is still limited to a subset, the only time she will have unlimited options is when she chooses from the universal set..... approaching men herself.
Boss, you are bursting my brain with wisdom.

Preaaaaacch grin.
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Yea, but the number of such bold women is insignificant compared to the majority of women who men will approach first.

True.
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Wainey: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

That makes her a hot cake.

A man has no choice but to chase her cos she is the gold.
Whenever she goes out, there are myriads of options for her to chose and rejects from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Madups(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Thats nigerian girls for for you.. They always feel they are wise when they arent even smart one bit.
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Sweetvie: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol... So, you think a guy has a choice but lady doesn't?
C'est drôle, tout le monde a le choix de décider du type de partenaire qu'il veut.
Mind you, there's nothing wrong with the lady post smiley
toujurs:

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Solofresh2: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
There are actually ladies who asks a guy out though. I mean the bold ones.
The thing is when a woman does that, she feels she is good enough for you, which might not be true wink
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
There's nothing wrong with the woman's post but only around 4 percent of women in Nigeria can enforce such standards
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Madups(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

May too much sense not kee you.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by toujurs: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Suunnn:

Decency for decency!!!
Decency for Decency?, I hope she is a virgin. She has to be a virgin, since it's by decency now.
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Holybaddo: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mr Poster you deserve a bottle of beer for this you said
Ladies have zero choice grin grin
They will only pick from the available ones
The available ones can decide any moment not to be available
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by GoooodHardDick: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wainey:

A woman cannot approach a man else of course the moment she turns to an evening newspaper. A woman is only limited to choosing from the number of Men that approaches her , which she eventually ends up setting down with anyone That wants her (the moment she realized she's now an evening newspaper)

Until women can start approaching men on the roads, market places etc, they're all limited to and have no option other than setting down with a man that approached them. That's the law of nature
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by ibkayee(f): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Men are the ones approaching but the vast majority still don’t end up with the perfect person they want...what a waste of 'privilege' lol

Most people are average and realistically will end up marrying who they can, that’s life.

If men had it THAT much better they wouldn’t spend so much time competing in desirability olympics with women and obsessing over women not wanting to marry as much as they do lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Wainey: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A woman cannot approach a man else of course the moment she turns to an evening newspaper. A woman is only limited to choosing from the number of Men that approaches her , which she eventually ends up setting down with anyone That wants her (the moment she realized she's now an evening newspaper)

Until women can start approaching men on the roads, market places etc, they're all limited to and have no option other than setting down with a man that approached them. That's the law of nature
Why will a woman approach when she has a lot of options chasing her?
men are limited to the women that says "yes" to them.

Men are the ones with limited options thats why you want to chase a lady with money just to improve ur chances of getting a woman, while a lady will always get the man she likes 90% of the time.
Men do the chasing, women do the chosing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by Robertgreene1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Interesting...
Re: How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny by toujurs: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibkayee:
Men are the ones approaching but the vast majority still don’t end up with the perfect person they want...what a waste of 'privilege' lol

Most people are average and realistically will end up marrying who they can, that’s life.

If men had it THAT much better they wouldn’t spend so much time competing in desirability olympics with women and obsessing over women not wanting to marry as much as they do lol.

grin but there is no perfect woman, i think that's why some men marry two to five wives.

Some women have ass and don't have breast, some have breast and don't have ass, some have both and have a bad character,

Some have all the above, but sex is painful for them, some other creams, which makes sex pleasurable, but don't know how to knack. So my dear lady wink a man can't have it all. I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 50TH Anniversary: Meet The 3 Most Beautiful Corpers (pics)) / Do You Think She Is Cheating? / My Experience After,i Slept With Her2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.