Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver (2989 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by tollyboy5(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

Tell us the year these projects were started and completed. Then, I can take you serious.
Kick starting a project and making sure there's continuity is key.
Government in continuum.

We in Lagos are not after wuruwuru finish and commission project.

We're smarter than that. We're used to continuety.
Red brt was brought by tinubu but we have blue brt.

Tell us one massive project obi signed and maintained continuity like the onces I've listed

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by asanausana91: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If you aren’t really suffering what are you doing in a bus ?
not everyone in a bus is suffering
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by asanausana91: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
MandelaLives:
Thank your God I wasn't there. What is second Niger Bridge after Buhari used his military knowledge to turn South-East and South-West that were havens of peace into killing fields?

Now, Fulani people give commands to South-Western communities of all places with OPC unseen. Buhari caused all these. Yet, you come to Nairaland to yarn rubbish with your China phone.

Many Nigerians like the op are blessed with slave spirit that makes them accept any treatment once you give them ANYTHING. Nonsense.
you sound emotionally stupid.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by adekolaelect(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
MandelaLives:
Thank your God I wasn't there. What is second Niger Bridge after Buhari used his military knowledge to turn South-East and South-West that were havens of peace into killing fields?

Now, Fulani people give commands to South-Western communities of all places with OPC unseen. Buhari caused all these. Yet, you come to Nairaland to yarn rubbish with your China phone.

Many Nigerians like the op are blessed with slave spirit that makes them accept any treatment once you give them ANYTHING. Nonsense.
so Buhari turned se and sw to killing field simply bcs they did not allow you poeple to implement your Evil agenda on Nigeria. Can you tell me the Peace Kanu and Igboho brought to their regions or you just allow your heart and emotional dominate you than your head?

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Great2017: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

Kick starting a project and making sure there's continuity is key.
Government in continuum.

We in Lagos are not after wuruwuru finish and commission project.

We're smarter than that. We're used to continuety.
Red brt was brought by tinubu but we have blue brt.

Tell us one massive project obi signed and maintained continuity like the onces I've listed
If government is a continuum, why are you giving the credit to one person?
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by tollyboy5(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

If government is a continuum, why are you giving the credit to one person?
No one is giving the credit to one person, performance wise he's better than the rest presidential candidate.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by SharpD: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:
una too like mumu talk. The closest airport to my town is like 84km away and once you leave Benin there's no Bolt. Una too like to dey form rubbish.

Tah nah suffer head you be, the person you are campaigning for non of his family members will take that same bus you are travelling with. What happens to your private vehicle if your village is that interior?
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Christistruth00: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:

There are Buses even in the UK and everyone including the Rich and Aristocrats use the
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Nijablast: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Poor man always think car is a sign of wealth angry
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Great2017: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

No one is giving the credit to one person, performance wise he's better than the rest presidential candidate.

An individual that is not transparent and accountable cannot be better than those that are accountable and transparent.

Someone whose past is tainted with illicit drug money can not be a better candidate.

Someone who steals other people's identity cannot be a better candidate.

Someone who stole from Lagos people to become a billionaire and he is still stealing cannot be a better candidate.

Besides, a live debate will actually tell us the one that is more knowledgeable.

That you claim an individual is better does not really mean the individual is actually better.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:
While going home for my dad's burial I ended up in a bus driven by an obidient driver. As you may already know, these type of people revel at the thought of denigrating the country known as Nigeria which is ironically their own country too. He bought fuel and started complaining that price of things keep going up and Buhari can't introduce price cap that once Obi is elected all the nonsense would stop. So I ask him if he really want government to start telling people how much to sell things he said yes. I chuckled because he clearly had no idea what he was even talking about. So if police come to the market and arrest market women for selling a cup of garri 50 Naira when the government declared it should be 20 Naira you won't complain? He said he's just waiting for Obi to come and stop all the nonsense.

Obi won't even win one Local Government Area here in Edo I said and he replied, 'if una like make una vote APC you will end up with Shettima the Boko Haram leader ' he replied. I asked, do you really believe the people of Borno are so foolish to the point that they'll vote a Boko Haram leader as governor twice and proceed to elect his boy as governor and also elect him as senator? He said yes that what do you expect from Northerners, that northerners aren't enlightened like southerners. I said he was wrong and explain to him why what he's saying was tribalistic and ignorant. He started getting angry and said I should continue suffering, I told him I wasn't suffering.

Obi is the best he said, why and how I asked, he said he's the best. He then jumped to Buhari that Buhari hasn't done a thing in the south, I listed some of the things pdp couldn't do that Buhari did, including Second Niger bridge, release of funds to Niger Delta states and also railway. He said railway is rubbish and that Jonathan paid for Second Niger Bridge. People at the back were laughing now and he was getting angry so he said I'm not married yet that's why I don't know what life is. I started feeling bad for him because I could hear shame in his voice

You actually sound stupid but like most stupid people, you didn't know.

First, price of fuel going up is a result of Buhari's I don't care attitude. How can he be the C in C and fuel marketers are holding the nation at ransom? The bus driver was more intelligent than you only that he didn't know how to express his intelligence.

Imagine DSS going after fuel marketers in a capitalist economy? What does that tell? That the government at the center doesn't know what to do. But, you can't comprehend it because your IQ is within the bracket of the supposed bus driver you engaged in verbal wrestling.

Secondly, you played the tribal card when the bus driver you assumed unenlightened told you the truth that majority of the northerns, which Borno is not an exception are mostly illiterate. You came to praise yourself for debating with a bus driver who actually was more intelligent than you. I wish you could post this on Facebook so your classmates with your IQ level.

Moreso, beside the illiteracy level in the North. Shettima is likely to garner more votes in his state due to tribalism, religion, sympathy, just to mention but a few factors. But that doesn't prove the bus driver wrong.

Lastly, second niger bridge wasn't built with Nigerian money. It's an IPP project. There's nothing to celebrate in that. But like most hungry, imprisoned people. They worship who so ever that give them a piece of bread from their own inheritance.

Release of one's fund has become an achievement to celebrate? What a people did I end up with a country men?

Railway that Jonathan did better than Buhari is what you are arguing with a bus driver about? A bus driver who may have never seen the four walls of a secondary school?

APC is a failure in all indices. Those who has lived their lives in oppression cannot appreciate the dawn of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by MandelaLives: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
so Buhari turned se and sw to killing field simply bcs they did not allow you poeple to implement your Evil agenda on Nigeria. Can you tell me the Peace Kanu and Igboho brought to their regions or you just allow your heart and emotional dominate you than your head?
First, answer me, before 2015,

1. Did we have herders killing people in Ebonyi or Ogun States?
2. Did we have armed separatist groups?

These things all started because Buhari, as the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, was protecting his Fulani kindred while they were killing Nigerians. And, he's still doing it now.

I explained those things to you in case you typed out of ignorance. But, if you are PURPOSELY supporting this ungodliness, you will DIE in 7 days. Say 'Amen' to this if you can't yet see how Buhari is responsible for the heightened insecurity in the South-East and South-West since Buhari came.

Can't you see Fulani sacking villages in the South-West? Should it be so? Should a Nigerian President of Fulani extraction have the right to protect Fulanis as they kill other Nigerians?

I'M WAITING FOR ANSWERS...
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by MandelaLives: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
asanausana91:
you sound emotionally stupid.
You can only give what you have. If you don't have respect for yourself, while should I expect you to have respect for me. But, let me tell you this: If you insist my thinking is stupid all through, be fair to say how. It isn't enough to just insult yourself and jump off.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by duality(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:
While going home for my dad's burial I ended up in a bus driven by an obidient driver. As you may already know, these type of people revel at the thought of denigrating the country known as Nigeria which is ironically their own country too. He bought fuel and started complaining that price of things keep going up and Buhari can't introduce price cap that once Obi is elected all the nonsense would stop. So I ask him if he really want government to start telling people how much to sell things he said yes. I chuckled because he clearly had no idea what he was even talking about. So if police come to the market and arrest market women for selling a cup of garri 50 Naira when the government declared it should be 20 Naira you won't complain? He said he's just waiting for Obi to come and stop all the nonsense.

Obi won't even win one Local Government Area here in Edo I said and he replied, 'if una like make una vote APC you will end up with Shettima the Boko Haram leader ' he replied. I asked, do you really believe the people of Borno are so foolish to the point that they'll vote a Boko Haram leader as governor twice and proceed to elect his boy as governor and also elect him as senator? He said yes that what do you expect from Northerners, that northerners aren't enlightened like southerners. I said he was wrong and explain to him why what he's saying was tribalistic and ignorant. He started getting angry and said I should continue suffering, I told him I wasn't suffering.

Obi is the best he said, why and how I asked, he said he's the best. He then jumped to Buhari that Buhari hasn't done a thing in the south, I listed some of the things pdp couldn't do that Buhari did, including Second Niger bridge, release of funds to Niger Delta states and also railway. He said railway is rubbish and that Jonathan paid for Second Niger Bridge. People at the back were laughing now and he was getting angry so he said I'm not married yet that's why I don't know what life is. I started feeling bad for him because I could hear shame in his voice

Personally, I've not seen anything outstanding about the candidacy of BAT and Shetima. I've listened to BAT'S slurred speeches and honestly I can't make much out of it..

BAT may have done okay as governor but it was be unwise to elect BAT in today's Nigeria as president.

I've see Obi state clearly his plans by himself and I believe from the list of leading candidates for president, he, Obi, is the best and will get my vote.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by tollyboy5(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great2017:

An individual that is not transparent and accountable cannot be better than those that are accountable and transparent.

Someone whose past is tainted with illicit drug money can not be a better candidate.

Someone who steals other people's identity cannot be a better candidate.

Someone who stole from Lagos people to become a billionaire and he is still stealing cannot be a better candidate.

Besides, a live debate will actually tell us the one that is more knowledgeable.

That you claim an individual is better does not really mean the individual is actually better.
Available acheivment shows he's the best.
We're are the lagosians he stole from. We're the most urbanised in Nigeria and anything we tell you believe!

Tinubu is better than obi and atiku.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Great2017: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

Available acheivment shows he's the best.
We're are the lagosians he stole from. We're the most urbanised in Nigeria and anything we tell you believe!

Tinubu is better than obi and atiku.
Name just one achievement with date.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by adekolaelect(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
MandelaLives:

First, answer me, before 2015,

1. Did we have herders killing people in Ebonyi or Ogun States?
2. Did we have armed separatist groups?

These things all started because Buhari, as the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, was protecting his Fulani kindred while they are killing Nigerians.

I explained those things to you in case you typed out of ignorance. But, if you are PURPOSELY supporting this ungodliness, you will DIE in 7 days. Say 'Amen' to this if you can't yet see how Buhari is responsible for the heightened insecurity in the South-East and South-West since Buhari came.

Can't you see Fulani sacking villages in the South-West? Should it be so? Should a Nigerian President of Fulani extraction have the right to protect Fulanis as they kill other Nigerians?

I'M WAITING FOR ANSWERS...
If you are the student of history you know header killing is not the thing of now but you people excalate it by your hatred, and evil plans to make it as if Nigerian will break BCS of Fulani. You requested Buhari to declera Fulani as Terrorists group which he did not and can never. Igboho and Kanu used the opportunity to starte Biafra and Odua nation with hatred and unrest campaign which many of you see nothing bad in that. 2. The only harm separatist group we have is Biafra which was the resultant of political downfall of Jonathan but was in existence for so long . Odua nation was also too in existence for so long . Sowore started by declaring revolution when he lost presidential election . Igboho used same opportunity of Fulani bandits to start what nobody sent him but for his personal agendas if it is not clear to you ask people from Aganga village on what Igboho ask them. If your sense is working you will not start Death threat to your discussion .... What had these people that propagate separatist offer their people ? who are their main supporters than you frustrated Huligant on the street in the name of Youths? What are the manifestoes of these separatist people for their people and their region ? What are the moral Categories of these separatist leaders in our society in those region? What do they represent if not hatred, unrest and division ? If their voice over powered others in Nigeria, what will it give and benefited to ordinary Nigerians? Election is coming many of you that are crying of southern marginalization and Fulani bandit dominants are now the one watering a dried flowers of Obi presidency, supporting Atiku and attacking the Tinubu who is the only option to achieve southern presidency for now. It is not as if many of you don't have senses but you allow your wishes, emotional, hated and sentiment to rule over your sensibilities.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Odibembem: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

One bridge in 8 years!
One project for the Oil producing zones in 8 years!!
And we can never sleep!!
Every day Second Niger bridge, Second Niger bridge, Second Niger bridge..
This is why you want a masquerade to be your president come next year?
Second Niger bridge!!!

The rail line that transverse Itakpe in Kogi state through Akoko Edo, Etssako, Uhe near Uromi, Igueben all in Edo State then Agbor, Warri and Aladja was completed by Buhari and it's functional, beautiful trains. The dualization of Uromi to Agbor road is almost complete, that project was first out in budget in 1999 when Mr Fix It was minister of Works. Also the bridge linking Bonny Island to the mainland delivered by this govt, first and only linkage of that island to d mainland. You guys should show respect to whom respect is due. Buhari delivered on infrastructure big time
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:

No wisdom in this post. What a waste of time.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by etrouble: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:

He was in the same bus that you were running after inside holdup to sell Gala and La Casera. So, how did you get into so much poverty? Is it generational inherited or self inflicted?
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by etrouble: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chiboy419:
This yoruba muslim boys should pls rest for once na

His father was one of those that used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya in 1967, now, he too is humiliating you.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Obidient4life2: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:

Absolute trash.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Superwave16320: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Over 90% of Nigeria use the bus. I sell cars n build home to sell, I was coming back from Ladipo where one of the Tokunbo I brought was being fixed I took brt n a met a foolish igbo bastard trying to convince those in the bus. He talked about Tinubu agbero talked about Buhari lamented n wailed, I allowed him talked thinking he convinced everyone then I ask him that he as insulted eveeybody that this bus that he was in which other state as a similar facility ? He said known that only in Europe n Dubai as he encountered something similar though they are beta managed over there.

I then told him that he should applied that to eveey aspect of Nigeria while Tinubu Lagos does not offer what is ever good enough, he is the only man that will offer what is similar or close to what you see in Europe or would he beta we still ply Molue till now. Na so the clown shut up with nothing to say again.

Weirdcamila:
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Superwave16320: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na rubbish you de talk foe mouth. Second Niger Bridge is nothing but nobody could build it till Buhari shows up
MandelaLives:

Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Superwave16320: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
I would rather have that masquerade with one bridge. What did Peter Obi or Atiku offer for the 16 years they were in PDP. Half bread they say is beta than none. In this case n how you insulted Buhari the SE does not even deserve the bridge.

owobokiri:

One bridge in 8 years!
And we can never sleep!!
Second Niger bridge!!!
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Karemarealty288(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:

Going home to your Dad's burial on a public bus and arguing with the bus driver shows you are not financially balanced, coming to nairaland to brag about how you thought you humiliated the bus driver you paid money shows your are an urchin without responsibility.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Moh247: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Most of them are as empty as Obi
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Spirit04:
While going home for my dad's burial I ended up in a bus driven by an obidient driver. As you may already know, these don't know what life is. I started feeling bad for him because I could hear shame in his voice

You are very stupid.

May God repunish publicly where they can all see.

Very dull and stupid. Demon.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by ScamHunter: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

One bridge in 8 years!
And we can never sleep!!
Second Niger bridge!!!

Bridge that Jonathan's government paid for oool
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by Blazebond(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stop wasting your time arguing with obidients,their ignorance is sickening.
Re: I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver by samuel051: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
As bats lives upside-down so they think upside-down. Suffer no dey tire una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador / Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal / Arab Domination Of The Au: Implication For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.