Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win (53964 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:
Two years ago,
Penaldians: "Messi has no international trophy"
Two years later: Copa America, Finalisma and the WORLD CUP.
MORAL: Don't judge me. You only know how it is going, you don't know how it will end.

Naija and nonsense analysis. Una don start again with Messi and CR7, the same way you guys created unnecessary online fight between Wizkid and Davido? Imagine comparing Argentine's team with the Portuguese team... Have you ever research on FIFA ranking of both countries? No I reckon. Would just CR7 hand over the trophy to Portugal? If such were possible I'm sure Messi would've done same over the years.

Argentina has always got a better team compared to Portugal, no this and no peace and then use your time for something productive unlike trying to rubbish someone's image. I put it to you, you can't even achieve a quarter of what CR7 achieved in his playing career in your own career.

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by BRATISLAVA: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes; yes, my dear Brati. smiley

Football isn't for morals. It's a game smiley
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by zhirkovrado(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:
Ronaldo only needed Football to be the GOAT.

Messi needed FIFA, VAR, referees, penalties, fixing, corruption, rigging, etc. to stand in the same category's level's!

Maradona played hard to won his own trophy while, pesino was always aided by soft penalty in every matches in this world cup,

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87 mins. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offsides, while the referee over-ruled it. congratulations to FIFA because your boy have now finally has it as you always wish him to get it, it's okay

Anyway It's Indeed a fight to finished, and it seems it has already been destined for this Messi's, to gets to lift the world cup trophy!

Congratulations to Argentina!!

Congratulations to Messi!!

Kudos to Kylian Mbappe too.

Moral lesson: trust me, our dreams are valid; let's keep hope alive. Nigeria can be great again obidatti is POssible by 2023##
You can cry more, you talked about match fixing, are you trying to tell us France was aware the match was fixed?? Is football now a movie that you can act? The truth is you fan Ronaldo hence you dislike any good about Messi, if it was Ronaldo who won this trophy, you wouldn't have been bitter about any officiation, meanwhile your GOAT'S only world cup goal was an undeserved penalty which was given to console him, it's obvious Messi's progresses are your pains as a Penaldian, once again you can cry more but I'll advice you stop the hate for the good of your health because Messi can't stop delivering pains to his haters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Wilson500: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2022
God is truly Great
Argentina wins two trophies that has eluded them for 28yrs and 36yrs in the space of 2yrs led by a young underdog coach and a gifted captain

From the heated finals, it is now obvious that Mbappe will take over the mantle from Messi and CR7

L. Messi- The GOAT
C. Ronaldo - Deputy GOAT
K. Mbappe - Upcoming GOAT
grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Adadesign(f): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2022
great lesson
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Favourchris(f): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

Messi needed FIFA, VAR, referees, penalties, fixing, corruption, rigging, etc. to stand in the same category's level's!

Maradona played hard to won his own trophy while, pesino was always aided by soft penalty in every matches in this world cup,

The French were denied a clear penalty in the 87 mins. Even Argentina's 3rd goal had the assistant referee saying offsides, while the referee over-ruled it. congratulations to FIFA because your boy have now finally has it as you always wish him to get it, it's okay

Anyway It's Indeed a fight to finished, and it seems it has already been destined for this Messi's, to gets to lift the world cup trophy!

Moral lesson: trust me, our dreams are valid; let's keep hope alive. Nigeria can be great again obidatti is POssible by 2023##

Keep crying
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by angelEmade: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2022
emoboy4u:
When mbappe realizes that every goal he scores at PSG brings Messi closer to his 8th Ballon Dor
With PSG seriously looking for their first champions league, and their top players Neymar, Messi and Mbappe currently on fire, there is no way Messi will not win at least one more champions league in the next 2years.
Balloon d'or is already certain.
My point is...what exactly will u say Ronaldo has more than this guy??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by wiseone28: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

Who scored the famous hand of God?

Your guess is good as mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by gambojimeta: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2022
The world needs to watch out for the emerging French team. These young lads that got to the final could have easily played in an under 23 tournament but are instead playing for the national team grin

ESPN posted the 2nd picture after France won the quarter finals.

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by BRATISLAVA: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Luckysbab:

So how exactly does celebrating Messi help you as a Nigerian?

They will give you a moral story about it.

People don't know where to find inspiration nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Mandesz(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Wailer will always have sth to say. Maradona scored with his own hand against england to win a world cup. Ronaldo scored more penalty than Messi in their carrier. Pele time, there was no offside rules then. Give it to who deserve it is. Messi is loved by fifa because fifa know football more than u. Messi without world cup, international trophies is still best of all time
Reporting34:

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by MuMuOnBail: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2022
na wa oooo

Dear Pendu fans girls without brains

The sniper I kept in my fridge for you is now very chilled for drinking

You can also rub the rat poison I kept on the dining table on your bread for break fast.

HISTORY BOOKS REMEMBERS KINGS NOT WARRIORS.

C.Ronaldo is a Warrior not a King, Messi is a King, history books will remember him till eternity.

Messi once said few years ago in an interview

" I can give away all my Ballon D'or for just one world cup trophy"

To the glory of God his dream has been accomplished.

Mbappe is better and greater than Christiano Ronaldo should be the new debate.

Because Messi is light years ahead of them both.

Winning the world cup is the most biggest and the greatest achievement in football history for any player.

Messi is the S.I unit of football

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Lordofistanbul: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe still the best in the just concluded World Cup, the guy outshine Messi and the entire Argentine team.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by ayo2008: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

Your hatred for Messi is most despicable. Messi is a full bred player of note. I doubt you watched the match yesterday. Which goal was offside? The VAR confirmed it as onside. Watch the game before spreading unverified info. Your support was for France but the fact is Argentina played a better football. If France won yesterday, it would be cheer luck.
If not of the mistake made by the Argentina coach of removing Di Maria, Argentina would have won without penalties. The first half, Mbappe was no where, no wonder Grezmann was removed.
Messi was everywhere firing from all cylinders. Like Diego maradona, Messi is truly a legend!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2022
This reminds me of Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury.

While Fury was battling depression and was overweight, AJ asked him to get off his fat bum and return to the ring. At that time, AJ had 3 major belts and was unbeaten.

About a year or so later, AJ had lost his 3 belts and had 2 losses on his record, and Fury had taken Wilder's belt and was still unbeaten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by adedave20: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

guy,u never stop cry
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Akmahoghany: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

RUBBISH AND IDIOTIC ANALYSIS!!!
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Teejay13(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2022
The funny truth is that like it or not, Messi is a good player. Even though Ronaldo fans will disagree with this.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Wilson500: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Lordofistanbul:
Mbappe still the best in the just concluded World Cup, the guy outshine Messi and the entire Argentine team.

FIFA best loading for Messi
ballon d'or loading for Messi
You will die of depression grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by blazepascal(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo fans can now rest even me as a cr7 fan I knew in my mind that messi was the best

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by lomprico(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:
Two years ago,
MORAL: Don't judge me. You only know how it is going, you don't know how it will end.

You yourself by yourself knows te copal America was gifted to him. How will they start organising that competition yearly instead of the normal 4years just after cr7 won euros. And when he won it, they put it back to how it was before.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

The Penalty Ronaldo scored against Ghana.. you no talk oo.

If you no like person, come out straight no be to dey write epistle.

How the Bleep was That third goal offside?
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2022
olisefom:
The world was for Messi tonight (even Ronaldowas rooting for Messi)...except the Ronaldo fans.

Don't be deceived. He congratulated just to show good sportsmanship.

How many of Messi's Ballon D'or has he attended?
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by emoboy4u: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

With PSG seriously looking for their first champions league, and their top players Neymar, Messi and Mbappe currently on fire, there is no way Messi will not win at least one more champions league in the next 2years.
The debate doesn't make sense logically anymore. The same penalties them accused Messi of getting, their new adopted baby GOAT got TWO! and all of a sudden they want them to give me MoM and golden boy

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2022
sukkot:
hmm the real winner is mbappe winning the golden boots. in winning that cup messi took a loss. and in loosing that cup but winning the golden boots mbappe took a win. game ended in 33 aka age when the christ died which is the 7 goals messi scored ( 7 is completion ) but the 8 goals mbappe scored means he is the new beginning and the new christ. one christ died and another is born into the golden age ( golden boots ). and it is the black guys who sunk their ship so that the golden child shall rise out of the imprisonment of the french colony and start the golden age in africa ( cameroon ).

this world cup has been a deep occultic ritual.

and yes this is related to tinubu which is why they got a yoruba guy davido like tinubu to come sing and the logo is the infinity symbol for the qatar 22nd world cup as well as tinubu symbol

Wetin concern World Cup and Occult?

If igbo no good for you, comot body.

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by phemmyfour: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:
Two years ago,
Penaldians mouth were shut forever.

1 Like

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by phemmyfour: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

Penalties grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by zinaunreal(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Noise
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

Keep quite my friend!!
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by kurlz(f): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Reporting34:

Life is not fair, ever asked why some were born into wealth while some into poverty? Some to health some born sick? Some with struggles and as slaves while some freeborn? Life is not a bed of roses!

All we need is grace, mercy and favor everyother thing will align.
But to think all things will come to you just because you merit it no bro! You have to fight hard(labor) or contract favor.( Our utmost desire) Life is a mystery bro!
Peace.
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by ruffDiamond: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2022
obajoey:
And don't celebrate too soon, you don't know how it will end.
my brother ,Pls celebrate every little mileage and achievement in your life and that of people around you too while aiming higher most won't be Happy but you gotta give no fuvk
Re: Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win by kherlly(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Messi forever

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.