Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? (1396 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? by Spiff20(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
So what you people are trying to say is that Messi isn't that good but FiFA loves him and favors him? I've never seen a more biased fan base than that of Ronaldo. Messi dribbles, scores goals for a living, gives more assists and clear passes. All I can see Ronaldo do is tap-ins, headers and penalties with so much vigor. Very selfish that you change him and he gets angry. How can you compare him to Messi and go this extent to be biased. France had 2 penalties in the final, Argentina lost their first game and played world class football. How did fifa rig it exactly? Ronaldo is an overrated player and that argument has finally been laid to rest. Now rest.

1 Like

Re: Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? by od4life(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Spiff20:
So what you people are trying to say is that Messi isn't that good but FiFA loves him and favors him? I've never seen a more biased fan base than that of Ronaldo. Messi dribbles, scores goals for a living, gives more assists and clear passes. All I can see Ronaldo do is tap-ins, headers and penalties with so much vigor. Very selfish that you change him and he gets angry. How can you compare him to Messi and go this extent to be biased. France had 2 penalties in the final, Argentina lost their first game and played world class football. How did fifa rig it exactly? Ronaldo is an overrated player and that argument has finally been laid to rest. Now rest.
The difference is obviously clear like 7up between Messi and Ronaldo. Messi is a selfless player, unlike Ronaldo.
Re: Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? by Don27tiky(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

And he didn't win at 19? Mbappe won it at 19. Pele won it at 17.
does it matter when he won? World Cup na world. But mpape will never win junior World Cup tournament
Re: Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? by Don27tiky(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

In the next 30 years, young people then would say messi no come close..
i doubt we will ever a player who has done it at all level. With 7 world best titles
Re: Is Lionel Messi The Greatest Footballer Ever? by od4life(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Don27tiky:
i doubt we will ever a player who has done it at all level. With 7 world best titles
Real matter. Messi is obviously the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazillian Girls With New Throw In Skills - Pics / Possible Manchester United Addidas Kit For 2015-2016 Season / Photo: Messi Seems To Be Happy Since Saurez And Neymar Joined.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.