Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven (539 Views)

Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
call it heaven, paradise or kingdom. it's doesn't exist.

when a man dies he goes back to desame place he was before he was born. since u didn't exist anywhere before u were born, you'll stop existing after death... so get that clear, heaven was brought to ur consciousness through your religious parents who nurtured u with those beliefs and teachings.

u are not a Christian or Muslim by ur own Choice, your religion was decided by ur parents and your parents parent did same for them. And since ur parents have to choose ur religion for u because it is their religion, who will be held responsible if you end up badly because of that?
them or u?

why were u not given the opportunity to be included in the mix to make ur own Choice? Of course making ur own Choice now that u are grown will take a lot of work because u have been wired by ur religion to behave and think in a certain way, which makes it Hard to have a different Choice from what u've been born and nurtured into, a kinda programming performed on u by ur parents.

does it mean if ur parents worshipped Sango or other god's, that will be ur fate too? which of course will have some strong teachings you'll hold unto.

Have you set out to seek truths and ask very important questions about these things and make a Choice on what u prefer? or u'll just follow suit and do what has been passed on from generation to generations?

u carry the Bible or Quran up and down like you consciously decided by yourself what religion u'll like to follow, u get influenced with half truths and false teachings or preachings and u hold unto it and also spread it, thinking it's enough to secure u a place in a non-existing paradise in the afterlife. Wake up !!!

so this religious craze is being passed from generation to generation with only few thinking outside the box and breaking free from that programming introduced to Africa by the West.

you say u are a Christian but you're still a traditionalist, when its time for marriage u go to ur village and do the needful and then u comeback to ur second religion and also do the needful, u practice 2 religion unconsciously.

prayers will not take you to heaven, your religion will surely leave you worse than a free thinking and logical atheist.

if there is by any chance a life in the afterlife and u really crave for it, then cultivate the habit of always planting good seeds through good deeds while u are here on earth.

1cent

3 Likes

Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Righteousness2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Young man! I Admonish you to not allow the devil make a mess of you. His target is to ensure you enter Hell Fire.

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is real!
People are entering them this very moment.

If you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you will cry, you will beg and plead for a second chance. But it will be too late..

Make use of the opportunity of the Breath you have now and do the needful.
The people in Hell right now will do anything to be Saved n your shoe.

May GOD show you Mercy
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young man! I Admonish you to not allow the devil make a mess of you. His target is to ensure you enter Hell Fire.

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is real!

If you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you will cry, you will beg and plead for a second chance. But it will be too late..

May GOD show you Mercy
describe hell, what does hell look like?

1 Like

Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Righteousness2 grin

u haven't gone in-depth about these things, neighter have u had some deep thinking about them... u just transfer to the public what u have been programmed to do.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
lalasticlala, mynd44... kindly help me increase the volume, I want to get reactions.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hmmm...

Religion by birth, by indoctrination, by induction, by initiation, by choice; is a function of fate.
Forcing your opinion down the throat of religious apologetics is not only non deplomatic but highly absurd and should be discouraged.
A freethinker ask questions and tables premises where necessary and is open to opinions while maintaining neutrality.
But your manner of approach is intended to cause opprobrium.

Live and Let Live.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Weirdcamila: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
I wish we know if there’s heaven or hell.
E go pain me say I no do some kind things for life , and after death I realize there’s no hell or heaven .
But if there’s heaven then me and the angels get talk,
Sending me to Nigeria and expecting me to make heaven is not an easy task.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Live and Let Live.
u are shy of some Hard reality... is ur faith shaking already... u want the programming on u stay intact right?
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Tenshades(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Watch the fanatics come to defend what they are not 100% sure of.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by baretalk: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
The zombies are too far gone grin
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
BadRadio:
u are shy of some Hard reality... is ur faith shaking already... u want the programming on u stay intact right?

Patience is a virtue.
Read my post again.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:
I wish we know if there’s heaven or hell.
E go pain me say I no do some kind things for life , and after death I realize there’s no hell or heaven .
But if there’s heaven then me and the angels get talk,
Sending me to Nigeria and expecting me to make heaven is not an easy task.

Think of this... A baby was born but dies few hours later... where do I think that baby's soul will end up, heaven or hell? okay let me answer u... the baby never existed !!! same can be said of all living things...
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Tenshades(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is real!

May GOD show you Mercy

What's the population of 'hell' as at today?

How does 'hell' look like?

What happens in 'hell'?

What happens after 'hell' or is 'hell' eternal?
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Religion by birth, by indoctrination, by induction, by initiation, by choice; is a function of fate.
Forcing your opinion down the throat of religious apologetics is not only non deplomatic but highly absurd and should be discouraged.
A freethinker ask questions and tables premises where necessary and is open to opinions while maintaining neutrality.
But your manner of approach is intended to cause opprobrium.

Live and Let Live.
two lovers consciously got married despite their AS genotype and gave birth to another SS... A function of fate too?

Human action makes fate possible. You have been given freedom of Choice, at least let everyman have their own chance to make his own Choice... there is no such things as fate...
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
BadRadio:
two lovers consciously got married despite their AS genotype and gave birth to another SS... A function of fate too?
This is a misrepresentation of an instance.
It doesn't tally with the context of the discourse at hand.
You have been given freedom of Choice, at least let everyman have their own chance to make his own Choice...
What exactly is your basis for accusing me because I can't remember pioneering the relevance, function, subjugation, inevitability and essence of religion in the life mankind ?
Can you point out anywhere in my write-up so far that I mentioned my religious stance

Human action makes fate possible.

...there is no such things as fate...

There is a contradiction here: don't you think ?

FYI, don't be eager to reply me. Take your time so that you will not reply out of context.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bluezy13:

This is a misrepresentation of an instance.
It doesn't tally with the context of the discourse at hand.

What exactly is your basis for accusing me because I can't remember pioneering the relevance, function, subjugation, inevitability and essence of religion in the life mankind ?
Can you point out anywhere in my write-up so far that I mentioned my religious stance

There is a contradiction here: don't you think ?

FYI, don't be eager to reply me. Take your time so that you will not reply out of context.

define fate?
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by jimmyvic(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Your opinion, your business.... Shove it up your ass sir
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
jimmyvic:
Your opinion, your business.... Shove it up your ass sir
learn now that u still can... it's free
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
BadRadio:
define fate?

Fate is a determining principle of occurrence of events or consequences without actual antecedents, devoid of human control, expectation and/or predictability.

My definition.
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bluezy13:

Fate is a determining principle of occurrence of events or consequences without actual antecedents, devoid of human control, expectation and/or predictability.

My definition.
very good !!! there is no place for that "word" in this thread !!!
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
BadRadio:
very good !!! there is no place for that "word" in this thread !!!

Oh...
You must have been drunk when you mentioned the following:

"...Human action makes fate possible"
Re: Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven by czarr(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op is just hoping he is right? Because he loves his sinful life. He would have believed if God says to make heaven you have to live in sin. In fact he would be a bishop if there such a religion.

With the miracles, signs and wonders and the supernatural events that take place every now and then.... some people still claim to be blind to powers beyond the physical realm.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Should Marry Their EX. / After Deleting Some Contacts, It Still Comes Back Once I Refresh My Whatsapp / Back On Nairaland After 5years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.