Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] (7620 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Pukkalolo: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
As a man, If you are looking for a serious long-term relationship (e.g marriage), then stay away from women that does these things or have any of these qualities:

1. Women that drinks excessively, I mean alcohol.

2. Women that smokes.

3. Women that take hard drugs(e.g Heroin, cocaine and so on)

4. Women that have tattoos on their body.

If you are looking for a wife, avoid women that has any of these qualities. You've been warned.

12 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by FuckSilly: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
The most important to avoid is whóre!

A WHÓRE IS ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.

There's this thing called PAIR-BONDING in relationships...
The more bodycount a girl has, the less committed, less loyal and less serious she'll be with the next man.
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO KEEP HER THE MOMENT SHE'S IN THAT STATE ALREADY. She'll definitely still cheat with the slightest opportunity she gets.

NOTE:

99% of girls that are already SLÚTS will lie about the true figure of their bodycount, because they know deep down that it's a big issue and nobody likes a USED PRODUCT or a leftover, but a smart guy will always know how to ask, calculate and get the true figure.
They will hypocritically tell you that it doesn't matter, but they won't wish for their brother or son to marry someone who's already DAMAGED like them.

If having numerous bodycount doesn't matter, WHY DO YOU SLÚTS LIE ABOUT THE TRUE FIGURE?

A virgin is usually the best option. It's not like a virgin guarantees fidelity and loyalty, but the chance of a girl who has already been passed around by multiple men to be a CHEAT is much higher.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Moh247: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Are you asking me to stay away from DJ Cuppy and Rihanna if they want me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by MITCHELL96: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Exactly! What will make any sane man in his right senses want to settle down with these kind of women? I really pity who settles down with such women.

One funny thing is that, men can date these kind of girls, party with them, even know that they smoke and like taking some hard stuffs but when it's time to settle down, omo na there dem go sabi body begin dey look for good village wife material and another funny thing is that those girls they normally party with always think those guys will settle down with them grin

Well, it's only a WEAK man that will settle with them undecided

These kind of women, the only thing they're good at is sex. Sex is their number one priority to keep a man, but they don't know men have gone past that. You can't use only sex to keep a man you're married to or want to marry. Is sex what you're going to teach the kids?

Nobody was thought how to have sex, some people learnt it through po.rn or just like that (Naturally)

We learn faster seeing than hearing, so imagine a child seeing his mother smoking either accidentally or whatever way, doing drugs, drawing tattoos and other crazy stuffs like that.

I remember when one married man told me "Boy, please when you grow up, pray and try as much as you can not to marry a bad wife"

Now, I think I've realised that marrying a BAD WIFE is supposed to be considered as ONE OF MAN'S BIGGEST MISTAKE, if not the number ONE sef undecided because the amount of people (MEN) that have said what that man told me are very many.

In Nigeria here, only 20% of this kind of women knows how to cook and do other house chores, because even right from their young age, they're not always at home to see how their mother or grand mother prepares food so they can grow up with it (Like I said earlier, we learn faster seeing than hearing) it's only partying and "my boyfriend is taking me out today" they know. grin

The female gender is just something else. They always want to live in the moment, they hardly think about the future and how what they do today can affect them on the long run. If it was them, will they want to settle down with a smoker? A drug addict, a shisha pot blower, just look at all these ladies removing smoke like tiger generator grin

14 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Some women do all those things you mentioned and still better than some SU in some churches

People that have seen me physically knows I don't smoke , drink or have any kind of tattoo on my skin. I am just saying those doing it should not be judged because of that. Trust me some girls do all these and still have very good behaviour with heart of gold. Some "SU" that cover every part of their body do worst and have nasty attitude. If you find any girl you like that do any of this, if her character is good,beg her to stop and change her lifestyle.

Some miserable children here that are still eating mama thank ma are calling me olosho. I will refer you to your mother that refuse to train you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by VeryWickedGoat: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Some women do all those things you mentioned and still better than some SU in some churches

Olosho don drop quote.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Ahmed0336(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
While others will say avoid 9ja girls at all cost.

My own be say avoid any girl who is trying to use you to escape poverty, especially first born with plenty younger siblings grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by prophetfire: 2:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Yeah better than them in knacking. Isn't it?

6 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by LOVEGINO(m): 2:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
While others will say avoid 9ja girls at all cost.

My own be say avoid any girl who is trying to use you to escape poverty, especially first born with plenty younger siblings grin
u wicked grin

8 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Gadafii: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2022
They are for the streets, for fun and nothing more

These type of girls you should know you are not the only one swimming in the pool, there are people before you, people will come after you, in fact people Dey the same pool with you while you was swimming grin

Girls mad gaan, instead of dating I figured I would rather be assistant boyfriend or side nigga or bestie cool

Let the simp of her boyfriend take care of her emotional and financial baggage, I am on the sides telling her how to relate with her boyfriend, while she’s literally drinking your pen?s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by losky83: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:
As a man, If you are looking for a serious long-term relationship (e.g marriage), then stay away from women that does these things or have any of these qualities:

1. Women that drinks excessively, I mean alcohol.

2. Women that smokes.

3. Women that take hard drugs(e.g Heroin, cocaine and so on)

4. Women that have tattoos on their body.

If you are looking for a wife, avoid women that has any of these qualities. You've been warned.
Only a suicidal man can marry such women. Another class of men that will marry such women are demented men just like them.

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Vulcanheph(m): 3:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
Go and ask Kanye west... He'll explain better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Pickmycall: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
How are they better? Don't you know all the op listed is as a result of wayward lifestyle they live in the past?Prostitution,hookups,cultism,etc

3 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by saintkeppy(m): 4:55am On Dec 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Olosho don drop quote.

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Quality20(m): 5:29am On Dec 19, 2022
But what of those very cunningly smart or who are too curious abt all men
Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
The most important to avoid is whóre!

A WHÓRE IS ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.

There's this thing called PAIR-BONDING in relationships...
The more bodycount a girl has, the less committed, less loyal and less serious she'll be with the next man.
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO KEEP HER THE MOMENT SHE'S IN THAT STATE ALREADY. She'll definitely still cheat with the slightest opportunity she gets.
Who does the COUNTING to determine 2 body count?
No be the count she tell you wey you go believe?
The BEST is to settle for a VIRGIN. That solves all these barrage of stuffs you put up there.

How can you lower your standard to 2 BODY COUNT? I am shocked at your assertion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by YoobaNesan: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Bro, congratulations for yesterday success.
Didn't hear from you.

MALIGNANTGuest:

The BEST is to settle for a VIRGIN. That solves all these barrage of stuffs you put up there.

How can you lower your standard to 2 BODY COUNT? I am shocked at your assertion.
Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Really....Tattoos too?

U have 2 tribal marks, stretch marks
scattered all ova ur body yet u still want a
tattoo...ah! my friend ......u be zebra?!!

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Jimmythewise: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The reason for this assertion is based on the fact that human beings can only truly fall in love once in their lives. Some people get lucky to fall in love twice.

If she falls for a simp the first time, the second guy might be an alpha and she will truly fall in love with him. If the 3rd guy she dates is not a stronger alpha than the last, she will cheat on him usually with the alpha that trashed her. A simp doesn't bond with a woman cos his nature is to worship her.
Make her a celebrity and she'll make you her fan just like on Instagram. An alpha bonds with her. If by the time she dates 3 or 4 guys and she hasn't met an alpha, it means you the 5th guy being alpha can actually make her fall in love and she will be loyal to you.

You cannot tell if a woman has loved an alpha that is why it's good to date women who aren't too experienced. An experienced woman in the dating pool is a time bomb. An experienced man in the dating pool is a honey comb to women. This is how it works. I hope I have given you an answer.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by marlow1962(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Getting a good woman in this present generation is like catching an albino fish in the sea, if I no see good tear rubber woman to marry, na to just get the pikin .

All these nonsense of wer person dy pass through life to provide for em family na emself and em children o, me no fit settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2022
If you marry a girl that pierces her tongue, you might be marrying a cum extractor or rather a cum extracting machine

4 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Jimmythewise: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If you marry a girl that pierces her tongue, you might be marrying a cum depot
Tongue and Body piercings
Tattoos of course
Exposing sensitive parts of the body
Being too controlling
Emotional manipulation
Smoking and drinking
Not reciprocating partner's love
Tom boys

The above are all symptoms of thesame disease in women. Experienced men in the house please add yours, I'll edit and add them here.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Treassured: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2022
I can still tolerate drinking but It has to be moderate.

The funny thing Is Female Stoners are very friendly and loving peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by NLPoliceWoman: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by KingMack(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Olosho don drop quote.

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by KingMack(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Haba!! Which kind dream be this na? You no even call funke wey dey your street cool grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Moh247: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2022
KingMack:

Haba!! Which kind dream be this na? You no even call funke wey dey your street cool grin undecided

No be man dey knack Dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by FuckSilly: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Keep quiet!
Of course I'll pick a virgin any day and time.
I'm only being fair here because truthful, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND SOME MEN CAN BE VERY EVIL AS WELL.
However, if you make mistake for the first time and you still made the same mistakes more than twice, then it's no longer a mistake but a CHOICE.
PEOPLE WHO MAKE WRONG CHOICES SHOULD BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Tokskob2008: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Olosho don drop quote.
Honestly you are really a wicked goat..

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Candidlady: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Smoke 》》
Drink 》》》
Kwaya 》》》》
Tattoo ~

So Igot no hope of love

1 Like

Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by CandyOps(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2022
This your quote, I agree to some of them but marriage no get formula. Sha dont make an active hoe a housewife.

Because I know say if Niicki Minaj or Cardi B ask for my hand in marriage I'm not saying no
Re: Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] by Demonicus: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Leg chain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.