Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 (2851 Views)

Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by nelboy: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
I see a lot of me. Avoiding ladies that are in their late 30s, what could be the reason
Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Odin13: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na you love wahala pass ..

You never ask reason why person never come ... till the drop that their “ matter” whatever it is .. men gondey avoid them.

Funny men always come around them.. but na that “ thing” Dem dey avoid.

Walahi” that thing” no just get name ..
E depend on the individual..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by TemplarLandry: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Which men are you talking about?
nelboy:
I see a lot of me. Avoiding ladies that are in their late 30s, what could be the reason

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Fahvvy: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's simply because men in general are more attracted to younger women undecided...

So the older a woman gets the lower the number of men she can attract undecided...

This is why it is important for females who intend to get married, to do so when they're at their peak (20"s), cause once you past that age, the number of men coming coming your way will nose dive undecided...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by TheFreshVanilla: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
With this your assumption, ladies should avoid guys that are still struggling. Most are time wasters. Go for ready made ones that will marry you early.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Nicepoker(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
A lady above 35 should be considered as an ancestral being already.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by imoh4king(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nicepoker:

grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by nelboy: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
No na that’s not nice
Nicepoker:
Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by nelboy: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Abeg what’s the thing let’s get it clear
Odin13:
Na you love wahala pass ..

You never ask reason why person never come ... till the drop that their “ matter” whatever it is .. men gondey avoid them.

Funny men always come around them.. but na that “ thing” Dem dey avoid.

Walahi” that thing” no just get name ..
E depend on the individual..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by joinnow: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
nelboy:

All human have clock that is going Tick Tock
Tick Tock ...
Women have biological clock.
The ovaries are designed to be done with reproduction by age 44, 45 maybe, For women, we see a gradual decrease in pregnancy rates after age 32, then after age 35 to 37 it becomes more pronounced.”
While Men deal with financial clock and it going Tick Tock ...

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by nelboy: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2023
But with technology ladies can now give birth at any age so I don’t think this should be a challenge again. Now a days we see ladies giving birth in their
40s
joinnow:

All human have clock that is going Tick Tock
Tick Tock ...
Women have biological clock.
The ovaries are designed to be done with reproduction by age 44, 45 maybe, For women, we see a gradual decrease in pregnancy rates after age 32, then after age 35 to 37 it becomes more pronounced.”
While Men deal with financial clock and it going Tick Tock ...
Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by joinnow: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2023
nelboy:
But with technology ladies can now give birth at any age so I don’t think this should be a challenge again. Now a days we see ladies giving birth in their
40s
Yes with technology and you deem it good to go waste money on ivf or etc huge liability bro

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by alphaNomega: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2023
nelboy:

Are you a man?

It is usually old men that go for late 30s women because at that point, the men want a companion and not someone to start having children with. Of course you know women are less fertile from late 30 so that's that.

A younger guy would not look twice at late 30s women unless the women have money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by alphaNomega: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2023
nelboy:
40s

let's say you are a man with money. Would rather use that money to spend on a woman through IVF to get a child, or would you prefer a younger beautiful damsel that will nuture your seed without all that drama?

Every woman you see going the IVF route is desparate.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by sulakishop(m): 4:30am On Oct 24, 2023
In ten years time you will understand. You will be almost 30 by then

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by AroOkigbo(m): 4:51am On Oct 24, 2023
I think it has to do with body count.
The older most women get the more their counts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by DawsonCole: 4:59am On Oct 24, 2023
I think many people attach so much importance to themselves. Life is fickle. We are here today, and would be gone tomorrow. In 50 years time, many of us would be long gone, and all of these things will be meaningless. Whether you settle with a lady at 25 or 35 year old lady, everything will be meaningless in only a few years from now.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by nelboy: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2023
This is really a deep truth
DawsonCole:
I think many people attach so much importance to themselves. Life is fickle. We are here today, and would be gone tomorrow. In 50 years time, many of us would be long gone, and all of these things will be meaningless. Whether you settle with a lady at 25 or 35 year old lady, everything will be meaningless in only a few years from now.
Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Exceed15: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Some don't even look 35. I think is more of substance than age. If she's doesn't look physically old , why not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by BigYash: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
With this your assumption, ladies should avoid guys that are still struggling. Most are time wasters. Go for ready made ones that will marry you early.
Ready made will likely use you for fun, most especially when you are of low value.. You for ask of the ladies he has been with,before he became ready made.. You don meet your already made?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by PoliteActivist: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2023
DawsonCole:

nelboy:
This is really a deep truth

Actually not so deep. It will NOT be meaningless to those who are alive then (which will include some on this forum right now). And to those who will be dead, we simply don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by chiiraq802(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Evening Newspapers no no for me.

Why should I, wen there are fresh 18yrs n above girls everywhere. can't settle for less.

Anything you're eating, eat it Fresh. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

he asked why do men avoid ladies in that age range? You didn't answer his question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by DrAkpamudehe: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2023
chiiraq802:
Evening Newspapers no no for me.

Why should I, wen there are fresh 18yrs n above girls everywhere. can't settle for less.

Anything you're eating, eat it Fresh. cool

You yourself, are you fresh?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2023
nelboy:
40s

You are in a country where the minimum wage is 30k naira grin

How many persons can afford fertility clinics?

It can only be solved when people look at marriage outside just rearing children, not having kids shouldn't be a reason to divorce else that problem will be there.
Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Hideaki: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Imagine settling for a woman that has spent her teenage years hopping from one c0ck to another and done countless abortions , at 30+ she wants to settle down but with who

After she spent her 20s night clubbing and smoking

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by chiiraq802(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You yourself, are you fresh?

The thing to be chopped needs to be fresh not the one who intend to chop the thing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Smitaro100(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2023
DawsonCole:

Motivational speaker has spoken.. giving hope to d hopeless.. nice one, keep it up. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Beverlyjean(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2023
DawsonCole:

The worst anyone can experience is to die in regrets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Nice2023(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2023
Nicepoker:

Does it apply to ur unmarried sisters,cousins and aunties? If it does no wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Nicepoker(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Nice2023:

Does it apply to ur unmarried sisters,cousins and aunties? If it does no wahala.
Seems this one touch you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 by Quality20(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Well I don't really know, but here in north, a woman of 30 could well be a grand mother, meaning that ladies here marry as teenagers. If u don't mind I can get u a teenager to marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin's Girlfriend Fell For Me Online / African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . / Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.