Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation (786 Views)

Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm typing this with deep regrets.

I made a post here earlier this year, seeking for advice on either staying back in my birth town and hustle more or relocate to abuja where my uncle is living with his family.

Check the thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/7054956/dilemma-please

Please good people of nairaland, things have gone south between me and my uncle. He said he can't have me stay under his roof anymore. That I should go back to my people living in onitsha and I am not thinking about doing that either. I know what I went through at onitsha before coming to abuja.

He gave me a 5days ultimatum to leave his abode. Guys, I'm so downtrodden.

Any job with accommodation within abuja will be mostly welcomed.

I do paint welded fabrications, that's all I have learnt since I came here.
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by OreoPaschal(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

I made a post here earlier this year, seeking for advice on either staying back in my birth town and hustle more or relocate to abuja where my uncle is living with his family.

Check the thread here

Please good people of nairaland, things have gone south between me and my uncle. He said he can't have me stay under his roof anymore. That I should go back to my people living in onitsha and I am not thinking about doing that either. I know what I went through at onitsha before coming to abuja.

How long have you stayed with your Uncle? Going by your previous post, he agreed you stay with him. What happened that made him change his mind on this short space? Your helper maybe in the comment section... Be truthful!
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
OreoPaschal:

How long have you stayed with your Uncle? Going by your previous post, he agreed you stay with him. What happened that made him change his mind on this short space? Your helper maybe in the comment section... Be truthful!

It's all my fault I tell you. The 1st 2months in Abuja, I was just observing and knowing how things are done on site ( where he welds, he has welders under him). I started painting officially around June up till this very moment.

Trouble struck when he asked me 2days ago about traveling home for Christmas, which I told him I was not interested. That I will travel next year.

He went on to ask me how much I have been able to save from my wages( I'm paid an average of 5-8k every Saturday), of which I told him I have accumulated 40k only. I do feed myself from this wages too.

He was not satisfied with my response and I won't blame either. I do gamble.
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by gaby(m): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Your uncle means well for you.
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Guys, I'm begging...
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by ibechris(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2022
U are an unserious fellow.

U have a man who brought u to Abuja,the city many can't afford.

When a young man starts gambling just know that,it is finished.

If na me,I don't think u deserve more than a day in my house.
Because u knew where u were coming from but u chose to be stupid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Turquoiseee: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:

Guy you harsh oo.�. But poster, how old are you to start with? In this time and age where people are praying for free accommodation and a place to work in a town like Abuja! I’m sorry but you have to learn the hard way as it is now.
If someone accommodates you, you may continue those habits.

ibechris:

4 Likes

Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2022
ibechris:

Baba, your anger is justified.

I know this is a phase, it will surely pass.
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Nemesis0147(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

It's all my fault I tell you. The 1st 2months in Abuja, I was just observing and knowing how things are done on site ( where he welds, he has welders under him). I started painting officially around June up till this very moment.

Trouble struck when he asked me 2days ago about traveling home for Christmas, which I told him I was not interested. That I will travel next year.

He went on to ask me how much I have been able to save from my wages( I'm paid an average of 5-8k every Saturday), of which I told him I have accumulated 40k only. I do feed myself from this wages too.

He was not satisfied with my response and I won't blame either. I do gamble.
instead of you to save up and look for apartment you went into gambling.......you felt very relaxed staying with your uncle...

He did the right thing!!!
Get an apartment and watch him take you back at his working place.....you were becoming too comfortable which doesn’t make sense as a man!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by ahnie: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
The love for betnaija,1xbet,bettybingo has become the downfall of a once promising Abuja welder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Check the thread here

Are you still in Abuja?
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you still in Abuja?

Yes, any ideas?
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Yes, any ideas?
Which side are you?
Re: I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation by Lastpharoah33: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Which side are you?

Mararaba, you?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To END It Like This. Pls Help!!! / At 100 Lvl, Most Of My Friends Were Yahoo Guys / Share Your Holiday Memories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.