Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) (2382 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Aiel123: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2022
People's Democratic Party held their campaign flag off in Kano including presentation of flags to the respective party flagbearers gunning for various elective office.
Here are pics from the rally.
HE Ibrahim Shekarau was physically present.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Aiel123: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2022
More pictures

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by lhordspy: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
The outcome of Kano state election next year, both presidential and governorship will be very interesting. It is more like a battleground. A political war zone between Tinubu/Ganduje vs Shekarau/Atiku vs Kwankwanso/with his vast kwankwasiya memebers and structure.

Kwankwanso dont care about the presidency, he want kano state back under him. Shekarau having calculated this, defected to PDP, making it even more interesting.

Ganduje must be unsettled heading to next year election. It is no news that Ganduje has little to few power in kano state political settings. It is always a power struggle between Shekarau and Kwankwaso. With shekerau in PDP and kwankwaso refusing to throw in the towel. Ganduje look stuck between two trailers.

I can never put my money on any political party to win any of these three state - Kano, Nasarawa , and Plateau

It can swing anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by oyebanji44: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2022
this is not stadium ...it is just an ordinarily open local field... grin

They are not much compared to tinubu's son rally in kano

Note.

look at the back of the rally .. especially the 4th picture with canopies

At the extremely end...you will see many cars parked at the end

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by asanausana91: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2022
This is just a governorship campaign oo.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by fuckJones(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2022
pdp and the other are waisting there time

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by asanausana91: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
oyebanji44:
this is not stadium ... just an ordinarily open floor.... grin

They are not much..
no stadium can accommodate them that is why they use open field
Mind you this is governorship rally.

4 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by oyebanji44: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
no stadium can accommodate them that is why they use open field

Stop that..who are you fooling. ?.

Can you campare a stadium to an ordinarily open field ..what do you mean

Abeg.bring a better excuse
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by asanausana91: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Atiku is a silent achiever.
Sai mun bata wuta!

2 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by asanausana91: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2022
oyebanji44:

Stop that..who are you fooling. ?.

Can you campare a stadium to an ordinarily open field ..what do you mean

Abeg.bring a better excuse
the important thing is that these are majorly men,, each of these men have 2 to 4 wives, each of the wife have 4 to 8 children.

3 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Labour Party can never have a crowd like this anywhere in Nigeria.

After abandoning several planned rallies Labour Party has been making noise about the one they want to do in Akwa Ibom since last week. PDP and APC can organize today and do rallies in any local government of Nigeria. That's structure.

2 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by gozmok1(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Tunasco4u(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Ok
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Obaofaba: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Nice outing....

Am I expecting something less? Certainly a big NO.

Infact I will be very surprised if his outing in place like Kano is not as big as this. Most especially having one of kano's big fish around in person of mallam Shekarau. That's the power of structure we've been preaching all along.

However, while I expect him to have a relatively good amount of votes in Kano which is one of the states a SERIOUS candidate should win or make a very good mark, can he replicate same in places like Lagos, Rivers, Katsina, Borno, Kaduna and Zamfara States?

Your guess is as good as mine.

In many of those afromentioned states and many more, it's a one way traffic. Again your guess is as good as mine.

I personally congratulate Atiku Abubakar for having his first major successful campaign thus far. At least, he's the only contender Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has to contend with.

The other one is too rookie and not serious because like an elder stateman said, he himself know he won't win and we know too but obidients should please mount pressure on him not to back out. We need him on the ballot for our victory to be a resounding one.

Asiwaju lokan

My Hope is Renewed.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by gozmok1(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2022
to be fair

... kwankwaso 33%
Atiku 37%
tinibu 20%
obi 10%
lhordspy:
The outcome of Kano state election next year, both presidential and governorship will be very interesting. It is more like a battleground. A political war zone between Tinubu/Ganduje vs Shekarau/Atiku vs Kwankwanso/with his vast kwankwasiya memebers and structure.

Kwankwanso dont care about the presidency, he want kano state back under him. Shekarau having calculated this, defected to PDP, making it even more interesting.

Ganduje must be unsettled heading to next year election. It is no news that Ganduje has little to few power in kano state political settings. It is always a power struggle between Shekarau and Kwankwaso. With shekerau in PDP and kwankwaso refusing to throw in the towel. Ganduje look stuck between two trailers.

I can never put my money on any political party to win any of these three state - Kano, Nasarawa , and Plateau

It can swing anywhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by oyebanji44: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
the important thing is that these are majorly men,, each of these men have 2 to 4 wives, each of the wife have 4 to 8 children.

in this room right here..you are the only one fooling urself.

Check the 4th pic with canopies then look at the extremely end.....
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by triple996(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
9ice
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Labour Party can never have a crowd like this anywhere in Nigeria.

After abandoning several planned rallies Labour Party has been making noise about the one they want to do in Akwa Ibom since last week. PDP and APC can organize today and do rallies in any local government of Nigeria. That's structure.
Rally doesn't determine who will win, if you are not ignorant you suppose know that down south they hardly come out in mass for political rally unlike far north, even in middle belt. Can you show me anywhere in South or middle belt with that size of crowd for governorship Rally ?
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
APC will win Nasarawa.. I'm currently in keffi
lhordspy:

It can swing anywhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by lhordspy: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
gozmok1:
to be fair

... kwankwaso 33%
Atiku 37%
tinibu 20%
obi 10%

Obi 10% ... From where in kano?.

2 Likes

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by gozmok1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
your m@m@ t0to

lhordspy:

Obi 10% ... From where in kano?.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by SmartPolician: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
I cannot wait for February 2023 to come and go. I am already tired of all this political news. There's life after politics.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by xratedxG: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peter Obi has 80% Christian vote in the Bag. That's why everyone is afraid. But is unfair to hand over the country to a Muslim after 8years. Not to talk of Muslim Muslim..

If this happen. Christians will be regarded as minority. And this will be use as bragging right

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Obaofaba: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
xratedxG:
Peter Obi has 80% Christian vote in the Bag. That's why everyone is afraid. But is unfair to hand over the country to a Muslim after 8years. Not to talk of Muslim Muslim..

If this happen. Christians will be regarded as minority. And this will be use as bragging right

Religious card always, nothing to campaign with. No achievement, no good track record.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by tbarrister(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

It can swing anywhere.

The fact that you compare kwankwaso to shekarau like equals and the fact that you think kano Is a swing state shows that u don't understand kano politics.

2019, kwankwaso defeated Ganduje, buhari, shekarau and was leading before they declared it inconclusive and then massively rigged the supplementary election.

Currently NNPP will win both presidential and governorship in kano, APC and PDP are fighting for 25% and to close the gap. In 2 months time you'll realize I'm right

1 Like

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Benbellamor: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
fa
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

It can swing anywhere.
Add Kaduna and remove Nasarawa..
I hate to say it, but Tinibu will win Nasarawa with a slight margin.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Realrealfact: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Prince111111: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
oyebanji44:
this is not stadium ...it is just an ordinarily open local field... grin

They are not much compared to tinubu's son rally in kano

Note.

look at the back of the rally .. especially the 4th picture with canopies

At the extremely end...you will see many cars parked at the end
you don't need to shalaye cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by oyebanji44: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prince111111:
you don't need to shalaye cheesy

Good ....you spoke well
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
If this is what pdp can gather in the entire Kano, then pdp is dead in Kano.

It's between Apc and nnpp. This crowd is like LGA campaigns of Apc and nnpp in Kano.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by lhordspy: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
tbarrister:

The fact that you compare kwankwaso to shekarau like equals and the fact that you think kano Is a swing state shows that u don't understand kano politics.

2019, kwankwaso defeated Ganduje, buhari, shekarau and was leading before they declared it inconclusive and then massively rigged the supplementary election.

Currently NNPP will win both presidential and governorship in kano, APC and PDP are fighting for 25% and to close the gap. In 2 months time you'll realize I'm right

Let me guess. You are one of the people rooting for Obi presidency right?

Lol. I can smell it from away. You guys political analyses are always with same pattern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator / LP Spokesperson: We Will Challenge The Result At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.