Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) (2398 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by tbarrister(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Let me guess. You are one of the people rooting for Obi presidency right?

Lol. I can smell it from away. You guys political analyses are always with same pattern.

Lol funny I'm not an obi follower . I'm currently in kano and I understand the political atmosphere here
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by blahc007: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:
The outcome of Kano state election next year, both presidential and governorship will be very interesting. It is more like a battleground. A political war zone between Tinubu/Ganduje vs Shekarau/Atiku vs Kwankwanso/with his vast kwankwasiya memebers and structure.

Kwankwanso dont care about the presidency, he want kano state back under him. Shekarau having calculated this, defected to PDP, making it even more interesting.

Ganduje must be unsettled heading to next year election. It is no news that Ganduje has little to few power in kano state political settings. It is always a power struggle between Shekarau and Kwankwaso. With shekerau in PDP and kwankwaso refusing to throw in the towel. Ganduje look stuck between two trailers.

I can never put my money on any political party to win any of these three state - Kano, Nasarawa , and Plateau

It can swing anywhere.
Plateau is 85% obidient.....

I can bet on that
Re: PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Labour Party can never have a crowd like this anywhere in Nigeria.

After abandoning several planned rallies Labour Party has been making noise about the one they want to do in Akwa Ibom since last week. PDP and APC can organize today and do rallies in any local government of Nigeria. That's structure.
what's it with you and labour party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA / The 25% Of Votes In The FCT Common Sense Saga / Politics Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.