Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup (51591 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
Maradona didn't win Copa America
Pele didn't win European titles
Ronaldo didn't win UCL
Cryuff didn't win the World Cup
Cristiano didn't win the World Cup

Messi won it all

G
O
A
T

Zidane is the real GOAT. Won it all and more.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Rehoboth17(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulation man. You will always remain the GOAT
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by BeanX(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:
Messi is also currently flogging Ronaldo in his much cherished social media territory.

Pendu's most liked post is about 42million, Messi's picture kissing the World cup trophy is now on 45million in less than 24 hours reaching the status of the second most liked post on SM ever.

The record most-liked photo that Messi is now after is that of an Egg with 56million likes. The funny thing is that Penaldians are now liking the egg in their droves to increase the gap from Messi's while Messi fans are also unliking the egg to reduce the gap.

They are already posting comments below that photo like "Egg, we are coming to break you" grin

GOAT in all territories.

Omo some people get time oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Keep wailing. Since it's in your DNA to still wail in victory. May your wailing be permanent

Ok keep hating since we both know why you are hating... May your hating be permanent

#Messi the greatest

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by calmandwild101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
The fuss is that ronaldo’s Fans always see him as less efficient with the national team just because he had never won World Cup with the senior team even tho he had won it with junior categories in which Ronaldo never wonquote author=NORSYK post=119278533]Congrats to Messi.

It's important to note that he hasn't won what Argentina hasn't won before.
I don't understand what the fuss is about.

Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.

Had Argentina never won world cup before it'd have been the most greatest success in football history.

And the golden ball he never deserved it as he wasn't the best player of the tournament.
As usual the favoritism he has had all his career prevailed again

Ronaldo/Messi situation is like expecting Haaland to win world cup with Norway because Mbappe won world cup with France

Once again congrats to Messi
[/quote]
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by NORSYK(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Nah you are the brainless one for not being able to recognize that that was to rub salt in Ronaldo's wound and take away the remaining little things he still holds dear.

If it were only goals that counted, then Josef Bican would have been the GOAT before Pendu surpassed him.

It's my pleasure for Messi to strip Ronaldo of every bragging right he has, just because of his antecedents and some of his dimwitted fans who did not know their place.

Lol
Like I said before, Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.
Portugal before Ronaldo qualified for world cup 3 times in 40 years.
Qualified for Euro 3 times in the same period.

With Ronaldo Portugal qualified every available world cup and Euro, also went on to lift euro.
Winning Euro is unprecedented and history that won't repeat itself again

I can't figure out any history Messi made with Argentina.

I am sure biscan won euro and 5 European cups while being football all time top scorer.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by JustANairlander(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Treassured:
Who Cares Mtcheeewgrin
grin speak for yourself even ronaldo cares stop being a clueless penaldian.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
osazsky:
goals relate to noting ..harry kean has the highest goal in englnd with spurs but not a single mendal..anybody can score tap in and pk..messi is football
They’ve been bragging with his goal record for far too long. Messi breaking that record will mute them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
All Hail the king of Football.

The Greatest of the Greatest.

Lionel Messi

congrats to Messi

God alone is the greatest of the greats - The King of Kings, not any man - not Messi - if you dont agree - please create an alter to start worshipping Messi

This is the reason some people didn't want him to win it yesterday - not because Messi doesn't deserve it BUT because of some of you his fans who will make a god out of him even ahead of Jesus Christ and it is showing right now

please fast and pray that Messi allows you enter heaven when u die grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Aemmyjah(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
This is why Messi is loved

Acknowledging the team strength as against just his personal strenght

He kept using We, We, and more we. Instead of I , Me , Myself

Abeg small small na
Pendu fans are still in tears
No add salt to the injury
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

And he also fail to downgrade European teams as did by the boy, Mbappe on South American teams.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Justbehave(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:

Lol
Like I said before, Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.
Portugal before Ronaldo qualified for world cup 3 times in 40 years.
Qualified for Euro 3 times in the same period.

With Ronaldo Portugal qualified every available world cup and Euro, also went on to lift euro.
Winning Euro is unprecedented and history that won't repeat itself again

I can't figure out any history Messi made with Argentina.

I am sure biscan won euro and 5 European cups while being football all time top scorer.
So why didn't your Ronaldo win this one for Portugal?

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Bloggers oya food don land

Next we'll hear things like 15 things u don't know about MESSI grin grin
Lol... cheesy cheesy
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Niceiroko: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:
Congrats to Messi.

Ronaldo winning Trophies with Portugal is one of the greatest achievements in football history.

Had Argentina never won world cup before it'd have been the most greatest success in football history.

And the golden ball he never deserved it as he wasn't the best player of the tournament.

Ronaldo/Messi situation is like expecting Haaland to win world cup with Norway because Mbappe won world cup with France

Who deserve the golden ball rates all the game he played and that person
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I supported France yesterday, but seriously it wouldn’t be fair if a player like Messi never wins the World Cup, the guy really played football make we no lie abeg.
God bless you for being truthful, this is how we all should follow football irrespective of who you support.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Elidrisy20: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

what do you mean?
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:
Congrats to Messi.

You just wrote thrash and please keep your fake congrats we don't need it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The New Order

Messi
Maradona
Pele
Pendu
Zidane
Commot Pendu from that list.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by ThierryJay: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi needs 27goals to break the record. He will do it next season.

Omoh, if Messi continues this his hot streak this season, he can still score 27 goals as well, especially with Ronaldo clubless.

But I agree that the most realistic time for Messi to do it is next season at least in UCL cos Ronaldo will go and statpad with Walahi Talahi FC to boost overall goal tally grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
geedot:
Let's wait and watch how his haters will come up with another excuse to downplay his status in the football world. Their only argument had always been how less effecient he was with the national team compared to Barcelona.

If you love football but one way or the other hate this guy. You need help.
They have started already, haters! The thing pain them!
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by assholemods: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Omoh, if Messi continues this his hot streak this season, he can still score 27 goals as well, especially with Ronaldo clubless.

But I agree that the most realistic time for Messi to do it is next season at least in UCL cos Ronaldo will go and statpad with Walahi Talahi FC to boost overall goal tally grin
Lmao grin grin grin grin Which one be Walahi Talahi FC ol boy you no get joy o. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Gospel2Day: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ungodly and ungrateful lot.
Publicly acknowledging and thanking family, friends and fans, but forgetting to mention the God Who gave him the talents and skills that brought him this far in his career
Very typical of fallen humans.
Who should remember and acknowledge God's mercy more than someone named and called Messi?
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Ok keep hating since we both know why you are hating... May your hating be permanent

#Messi the greatest
We know Messi is great. But gih this Moh247 abi na muhamed no great. So why your life come sour?
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
tesppidd:
Obemet and kingscalls you were usually at the front page of every Messi article.

What da fuc happened to you mehn?

grin grin

At this rate Aguero just might turn into Messi's abobaku.

cheesy
Dem don run go hide like cockroach. Especially da Obem of a girl. E dey very terrible grin
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Walahi Talahi FC……Hahahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Moh247: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

We know Messi is great. But gih this Moh247 abi na muhamed no great. So why your life come sour?

Lobatan... Since you agree Messi is great then we have no problem. Any other opinion doesn't matter

If you try change the Messi is great comment then I might actually have issues with you

1 Like

Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Dem don run go hide like cockroach. Especially da Obem of a girl. E dey very terrible grin
Obem na man ooh
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:
Congrats to Messi.

[b]And the golden ball he never deserved it as he wasn't the best player of the tournament.

Once again congrats to Messi [/b]
You just told us that you didn't watch the WC. For your information, you can bring in anoda instead of the above claims.
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by ddemillie(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
Maradona didn't win Copa America
Pele didn't win European titles
Ronaldo didn't win UCL
Cryuff didn't win the World Cup
Cristiano didn't win the World Cup

Messi won it all

G
O
A
T
which one did zidene not win?
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Father4all: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Over hype player
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Patosky4U: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
NORSYK:
Congrats to Messi.

Cry more fam... It really sweet seeing you guys wail
Re: Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup by Peacecore: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
marvellous2222:
Messi don't be carried away by current glory few years to this time another footballer will set another records that is greater than yours

Learn to be humble
Have you seen Messi in media scander before? No. He's a very humble guy. A guy that will rather wait for refree's decision when you foul him instead of resorting to self-help. Mind, no one can break Messi's record, not even in next 300yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.