Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin (4408 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Like my name suggests. I hate anything injustice so when my past girlfriend of about 4 years suddenly started behaving funny because she felt she has somehow used me to achieve her goals of assisting her while in the university I knew she had gotten herself into another affair and I decided to pay her back in her own coin

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
It was Holliday time and she brought her friend to my house for the Holliday. She did not know I will come home from office to check home so when I did she wasn't at home but I met her friend at home.
I immediately put a call to her and she told me she went somewhere with her sister .lies.. because I knew her sister was not in Lagos. Okay I thought to myself. My fear had been confirmed
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Jennyclay(f): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Explain to us how you paid her back? Hope you haven't committed another barbaric act.. You know you men can't be trusted.
If anything happens to her, you should be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Pathfinder2090: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
What is the name of this movie? Pay Back? I guess !

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by ojun50(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
What is the name of this movie? Pay Back? I guess !
Name of movies
I Zap her friend
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
As I sat down on my sofa watching TV with her friend; the next thing I saw was 2 round firm b**B's dangling in my front. Though a broom was on her left hand as she was facing me and pretending to be sweeping,, I didn't need a prophet to tell me I was being seduced and I have made up mind to fall into it.

I quickly reached for the 2 things and grabbed then squeeze as gently as I could.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by GOFRONT(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Polluted relationship everywhere. Same way we now have polluted marriages here and there.

But sha....to bang the sister of a wife and also to bang the bestfriend of a girlfriend can be very sweet sometimes...

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Makers49: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ok
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
With a loud moan she fell on my lap. Then I used my tongue on the n.....ple tactfully but smoothly that she rushed at my boxer with the speed af an aeroplane and before I could say jack she was giving me head.
Now we were between the devil and the deep blue sea because my girlfriend may come in anytime since I have called her.
I later summoned up the courage to give it to her for 20minutes but I know she wasnt satisfied and 20 minutes also wasn't my trademark. So I wasn't satisfied as well. I was practically not totally comfortable digging when I know my girl could come in any moment. So I told her I need to get cond...s . She agreed and together we went and also bought some food items to replenish our strength.
We had barely entered my apartment when we heard a rapt knock on the door....
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by ahnie: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
E be women naim be una problems.i thought you guys were advised to ignore them ,hustle n make more money.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Affiliateseun05: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
continue
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
My girl came in with apologetic mood on her face without knowing me I was even angry she come spoil show. So we all cook the meal and ate till it was bed time which I have been frantically praying for to do my do.
At bed time I had to wait for additional hour to be sure my girl have gone deep into her sleep and immediately I confirmed it by waving my right hand on her face I zoomed out to her friends room.
At her friends room I was practically dragging her out to the sitting room without minding her sleepy eyes but all she managed to say was ' what about my friend" I quickly dragged her back to the door of the room where her friend was sleeping and made sure she felt the secured lock herself. Once satisfied we started digging till it was 4am.
I then told her I want to get more CDs inside my room and once inside I never came out again. I guess when she started hearing her friends moan inside my room that she knew I have gotten myself into another job
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by fman(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Explain to us how you paid her back? Hope you haven't committed another barbaric act.. You know you men can't be trusted.
If anything happens to her, you should be held responsible.
seems u are the girl friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
fman:
seems u are the girl friend

My brother am beginning to suspect she is o
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by tayo60(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Omo in the morning I bone like nothing happen o. I give both of them tfare and wish them safe journey

My girl got to school and didn't call till after 2 days. She told me her friend said something and why am I not calling her again.
I told her she would be the one calling again.
She understood me because that's what she wanted and I don't give a Bleep
I only helped her on her school things because I wanted to and I never expected any thing in return. I learnt she has gone to vgc with an elderly man for all I care
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by wiseone28: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:
My girl came in with apologetic mood on her face without knowing me I was even angry she come spoil show. So we all cook the meal and ate till it was bed time which I have been frantically praying for to do my do.
At bed time I had to wait for additional hour to be sure my girl have gone deep into her sleep and immediately I confirmed it by waving my right hand on her face I zoomed out to her friends room.
At her friends room I was practically dragging her out to the sitting room without minding her sleepy eyes but all she managed to say was ' what about my friend" I quickly dragged her back to the door of the room where her friend was sleeping and made sure she felt the secured lock herself. Once satisfied we started digging till it was 4am.
I then told her I want to get more CDs inside my room and once inside I never came out again. I guess when she started hearing her friends moan inside my room that she knew I have gotten myself into another job
OG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Candidlady: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
bag of lies(lice) you filthy dawg
you went to her friend's imaginary room to drag her to the sitting room ? how convenient
wiseone28 the dummy

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mouth sealed. grin
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:
bag of lies(lice) you filthy dawg

you went to her friend's imaginary room to drag her to the sitting room ?
how convenient

wiseone28 the dummy

Am not here to win an award but all I can say is that these 2 girls are on nairaland and they know themselves. Period

8 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Candidlady: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

Am not here to win an award but all I can say is that these 2 girls are on nairaland and they know themselves. Period

iknow one of em ... wiseone28 √
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by dobnina(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:
Omo in the morning I bone like nothing happen o. I give both of them tfare and wish them safe journey

My girl got to school and didn't call till after 2 days. She told me her friend said something and why am I not calling her again.
I told her she would be the one calling again.
She understood me because that's what she wanted and I don't give a Bleep
I only helped her on her school things because I wanted to and I never expected any thing in return. I learnt she has gone to vgc with an elderly man for all I care
You are a Male LovePeddler.
Asawo.
E dey ya body. You slept with 2 friends and you are happy about it.
Shame on you.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Candidlady:

iknow one of em ... wiseone28 √

Candidlady
Candidlady
Candidlady

How many times did thou call you?

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
dobnina:

You are a Male LovePeddler.
Asawo.
E dey ya body. You slept with 2 friends and you are happy about it.
Shame on you.

Ibadan babe. Can't u see she cheated on me first,? Abi na so u dey do for Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by obinna58(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:
grin grin grin
The real nigga

4 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by dobnina(f): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justicefighter:

Ibadan babe. Can't u see she cheated on me first,? Abi na so u dey do for Ibadan?
Can't you forgive and forget.
Must you revenge?
Leave Vengeance for God.
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Lolachef(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Rubbish[center][/center]
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Weirdcamila: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
What if it was a prank ? Y’all need to pause and think
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Weirdcamila:
What if it was a prank ? Y’all need to pause and think

Which kind of prank that a girlfriend I helped started cheating on me and I paid her back in her own coin embarassed
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by opanco: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
dobnina:

Can't you forgive and forget.
Must you revenge?
Leave Vengeance for God.

I can forgive but not when I have a retaliatory tool codenamed weapon of mass retaliation
Re: How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin by toujurs: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
Seem you opened this account just to beg, you better go and hustle like your fellow guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.